Your code is “nice rack.”
你的代号♥是”美奶♥子♥”
I’ll respond
我就会回答说
“l forgot my bra.”
“我忘了穿胸罩”
That passes
我只是
for humor around here.
搞点幽默气氛
10:00, V-15.
十点钟 15公园
What’s the cross street?
对街是什么?
Very funny.
很有趣
May I join you?
我可以坐下吗?
Uh, yeah.
请便
Nice rack.
美奶♥子♥
Hello.
你好
Mr. Devlin, there’s been a change of plans.
戴弗林先生 计划生变
But I’m here already. Where are you?
但我已经到了 你在哪?
Don’t get all pissy about it.
别生气
They just told me, so I’m telling you.
上头刚通知我 所以我现在告诉你
We’ll meet tonight
今晚会合
8:00, Pier 17, base of the silo and…
8点钟在17号♥码头的塔底见 另外…
forget the password.
忘了密♥码♥吧
Oh, now you tell me.
哦 你现在才告诉我
Oh, hey, there he is. Oh, my God, that’s him.
嘿 他在那里 哦 老天 是他
I got to go.
我得走了
Guy in the raincoat. Get him!
穿雨衣的家伙 快逮住他!
I see you tonight. Sorry.
今晚见. 抱歉
Stop!
停!
Get back here, you creep!
回来 你这变♥态♥!
So, we’ve got five minutes to get into position.
所以我们有五分钟就定位准备
I secured the rooftop.
我守屋顶
The equipment’s good to go
装备优良
and I just have to say
我必须说
it is such an honor to be working with the legendary…
很荣幸一起共事 和传奇性的…
Clark Devlin?
克拉克戴弗林?
I’m Del Blaine.
我是黛儿布兰妮
Have we met before?
我们以前见过吗?
No.
没有
Good.
很好
Okay, Del Blaine, let’s do what we’ve come here to do.
好的 黛儿布兰妮 动手做我们的事吧
I’ll follow you.
我跟着你走
Ladies first.
女士优先
Okay.

A couple of details changed from what was in the file.
档案里有些细节更改了
You read it?
你看过了?
The files are crap.
档案是垃圾
Give me the short version.
长话短说吧
Deitrich Banning’s holding a meeting
戴崔奇班尼在开会
of international water company CEOs.
与国际性CEO水公♥司♥
We think he’s trying to force them
我们认为他想逼迫他们
into selling their companies to him.
将名下公♥司♥卖♥♥给他
Where are you going?
你去哪?
Huh?
正在想
I’m thinking.
我们派了华勒斯探员进去卧底
at his bottled water factory.
混入他的瓶装水工厂
That is, until last week.
就那样 直到上星期
Wallace calls us on his cell phone
华勒斯用手♥机♥与我们联络
to tell us that the operation had reached critical mass
通知我们行动已经进行到关键点
and, suddenly, wham! Dead.
突然就 轰! 断线了
As you requested, a Klineholtz bolt-action nine-millimeter
应你要求 克莱恩霍兹枪栓手动式枪机 配备九毫米子弹
titanium folding stock with 20-time infrared sniper-scope
钛金属折叠式枪托 二十倍红外线狙击镜
and counterweighted micro-rifled barrel.
和平衡微莱福枪管
My favorite gun.
我最喜欢的枪
But I don’t kill people anymore.
但我不再杀人了
Killing?
杀人?
You’re planting a bug.
是要你植入窃听器
It was all in that “crap” file.
全都写在那垃圾文件里头
Go look through your binoculars.
你用望远镜观察一下吧
They’re arriving.
他们到了
Ready?
准备好没?
It’s critical we get a listening device
重要的是将窃听装置
in Banning’s meeting.
装在班尼的会议中
Range– 962 feet.
射程– 962尺
Aim for the briefcase.
瞄准手提箱
Should be a piece of cake for you, sir.
对你应该是轻而易举的事 先生
You kind of missed.
你失手了
In the year 2001
在2001年
$35 billion worth of bottled water was consumed worldwide.
全球耗尽35兆的矿泉水
Today, bottled water costs more per gallon than gasoline.
今日 每加仑矿泉水比汽油还贵
We, my friends, are the new oil barons.
各位 我们就是新的石油大王
We at Banning Springs
我们班尼矿泉水公♥司♥
have developed a new filtration process
已经研发出一种新型过滤方式
that would protect your assets
可以保障你们的资产
against the biological holocaust that’s coming.
避免造成生物大毁灭
Looks like we got company.
看来我们有同伴来了
CSA would be my bet.
我敢说是中♥央♥安♥全♥局♥的人
You’ve heard what I have to say.
你们已听过我说的话了
Now I’d like to hear you.
现在我想听听你们的意见
How much is this plan going to cost us?
这计划要花我们多少钱?
It won’t cost you a penny, out of pocket.
不用花你们口袋里任何一毛钱
All I ask is to become
我只要求成为
your slightly-more- than-equal partner.
你们的合伙人
Banning says he’s got the only process
班尼说只有他拥有这个程序
to make their water safe.
使他们的水质安全无虞
But to use it, they’ve got to give him
但想用的话 必须给他
half of their companies?
半间公♥司♥?
He’s trying to muscle these guys
他想逼这些人
into selling their companies to him.
将他们的公♥司♥卖♥♥给他
Banning says that their water sources are in danger.
班尼说他们的水源有危险
Something about everyone being defenseless
关于大家变的毫无防备
against more deadly forms of bacteria.
以抵抗更致命的细菌物质
I can barely make out what he’s saying.
我几乎听不到他说的话
Do you want to listen to this?
你想听听吗?
What do you think that means, sir?
你想是什么意思呢 先生?
Del Blaine!
黛儿布兰妮!
Yeah, I’ll be there in a minute.
好的 我马上到
Yeah, I’d really like some help up here, sir.
我这里真的需要点帮忙 先生
Del Blaine!
黛儿布兰妮!
Do you hear me, sir?
你听见我吗 先生?
I know this is not near as exciting
我知道跟你之前那些任务比起来
as most of your missions, but could you humor me
这不够刺♥激♥ 不过你可以…
with just a little professionalism?
表演一下专业性让我大开眼界吗?
I would really love some help…
我是真的很想帮忙…
What are you doing?
你在干嘛啊?
What’s with the jumpy-jumpy?
你这样跳跳做什么?
Take off your headphones!
耳机拿下!
What? Your headphones!
你说什么? 耳机啊!
Okay, Chapter Six of the training manual.
好 训练手册第六章
Unarmed assailant– frontal attack.
徒手攻击–正面攻击
Begin!
开始!
Stomach, head! Stomach, head!
胃部 头部! 胃部 头部!
God!
老天!
What’s my name?!
也不探听一下我是谁
Yeah!
好耶!
You okay?
你没事吧
Oh! Where the hell have you been?!
哦! 你到底跑哪去了?
Stop pushing!
别推!
Aah, my hand!
啊 我的手!
Whoa!
哇!
Yeah! Not bad.
好耶! 不赖
Sir?!
先生?!
Sir, are you okay, sir?
先生 你还好吧 先生?
Don’t let go! Don’t!
别放手! 不要!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!