抓紧了
Hold on!
小心
Watch out!
被意大利人救起来的好处就是
The nice thing about getting rescued by Italians
他们会喂饱你 给你喝红酒
is that they feed you, make you drink red wine,
最后还会跟你跳舞
then you get to dance.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
那架飞机是我叫来接我们的
That was the plane I sent to come get us.
你一定想不到 一只海鸥撞上了机翼
I shit you not, it exploded when a seagull flew into the engine.
飞机在空中爆♥炸♥ 死了三个人
Three people killed.
你希望上帝给你指引吗
You want a sign from God?
这次之后 我终于得到了指引
Well, after all this, I finally got the message.
你梦想过财政独♥立♥
Do you dream of becoming financially independent
却每个月都有还不完的债吗
but struggle every month just to pay your bills?
你想要拥有这样一栋房♥子
Would you like to own a home like this,
却只能勉强付得起房♥租吗
but can barely afford to pay your rent?
我是乔丹·贝尔福
My name is Jordan Belfort,
创造财富 并没有什么秘密
and there’s no secret to wealth creation.
无论你是谁 来自哪里
No matter who you are, no matter where you came from,
都可以在几个月内
you too can become financially independent
实现财政独♥立♥
in just a matter of months.
你需要的是一套策略
All you need is a strategy.
在我24岁那年
When I was 24 years old,
我做了个决定 我不仅要生存还要发达
I made a decision not just to survive, but to thrive.
一开始 我没想过这一切会成真
At first I didn’t feel like deals like these were possible.
但我们现在有了房♥子 还挣了三万三
But we have the house and we have a $33,000 profit.
我现在相信了
I certainly believe now.
好好想想
Think about it for a second.
如果你没勇气拨♥打♥乔丹·贝尔福热♥线♥
If you don’t have the guts to attend Jordan Belfort’s
参加他们的研讨会
Straight Line Persuasion System Seminar,
又怎么可能创造财富呢
then how do you expect to make any money?
如果你想成为百万富翁
If you want to be a millionaire someday,
鼓起勇气 做个决定吧
have some guts. Make a decision.
乔丹·贝尔福的方案很适合我
Jordan Belfort’s setup worked for me
因为我很努力工作
because I worked hard for it.
如果对你不起作用 那就证明你太懒了
And if it doesn’t work for you, it’s because you’re lazy.
你只配在麦当劳工作
And you should get a job at McDonald’s.
没有人能在财政独♥立♥上拖你后腿
There’s nobody holding you back from financial freedom.
也没有人能阻止你挣大钱
And there’s nobody stopping you from making millions.
坐在家里 无所事事
Don’t just sit at home,
只会让你想要的生活与你失之交臂
or the life of your dreams will sail right past you.
我改变了这些人的命运 也能改变你的
I changed all these people’s lives and I can change yours, too!
来参加我的研讨会吧
So come to my seminar!
你梦想中的生活
The life of your dreams is only…
好久不见 乔丹
Good to see you again, Jordan.
你被逮捕了
You’re under arrest!
开什么玩笑
You gotta be joking!
你别开玩笑了
You’re kidding me.
放开我
Hey, get the fuck away from me!
把摄像机关了
Turn that camera off.
我他妈在拍宣传片呢
I’m fucking shooting a fucking infomercial here,
你们这群混球
you fucking cocksucker!
-去你的 你个混球 -关掉摄像机
– Fuck you, you motherfucker! – Shut the fucking camera off.
别碰我 听到了吗
You don’t got shit on me, you hear me!
都给我滚
Go fuck yourself!
我挣的都是老实钱 你们这群混球
I’m making an honest living, you fucking piece of shit!
乔丹 让我给你点法律建议
Hey, Jordan, let me give you a little legal advice.
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
去你的 你个混球
Oh, fuck you, you fucking prick!
我挣的都是老实钱 你们这群混球
I’m making an honest living, you motherfucker!
我改过自新 成了电视名人
I clean up my act. I did rehab. I’m a TV personality.
两年滴酒不沾了 却发生这事
I’m sober for two years. And this happens!
鲁格拉特在迈阿密被逮捕了
Rugrat goes and gets busted down in Miami.
我是瑞士人 不是共和党人
I’m Swiss, I’m not communist.
猜猜谁也被捕了 索雷尔
And guess who the fuck with? Saurel.
-你要揍我吗 -不 先生
– You gonna beat me? – No, sir.
我了解你们国家 你们会揍我的
Yeah, I know your country. You’re gonna beat me.
这是什么鬼几率
I mean, what are the fucking odds?
日内瓦有上万个瑞士银行家
There had to be 10,000 Swiss bankers in Geneva,
鲁格拉特就找了一个
and Rugrat gets the one dumb
让自己在美国本土上被逮捕的笨蛋
enough to get himself arrested on U.S. Soil.
我知道
I know.
很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
更扯淡的是
Even more fucked was that
他被逮捕 跟我一点关系都没有
he got busted for shit that had nothing to do with me.
跟我没有半毛钱关系
It had nothing to fucking do with me.
说是一起通过海外龙舟赛
Something about laundering drug money
进行的贩毒洗钱事件
through offshore boat racing
一个叫洛奇·青木的人
and a guy named Rocky Aoki,
红花餐馆创始人
you know, the founder of Benihana.
红花餐馆
Benihana.
红你个头啊
Beni-fucking-hana!
为什么
Why?
为什么啊 老天爷
Why, why, God?
你为什么那么残忍♥
Why would you be so cruel
要我和一家铁板烧连锁餐厅
as to choose a chain of fucking hibachi restaurants
一起倒台
to take me down?
长话短说 索雷尔把我供了出来
Long story short. Saurel rats me out.
但他首先供出了布拉德的老婆 仙黛尔
But not before he rats out Brad’s wife, Chantalle,
结果发现
who, it turns out,
她每次去瑞士 都要跟他通奸
he’d been fucking every time she went to Switzerland!
-不不不 这不可能 -是的是的
– No, no, no, it’s impossible. – Oui, oui, oui.
好吧
All right!
一起合谋证券欺诈罪
One count engaging in conspiracy to commit securities fraud.
两起证券欺诈罪
Two counts securities fraud.
一起合谋洗钱罪
One count engaging in conspiracy to commit money laundering.
21起洗钱罪
Twenty-one counts money laundering.
一起妨碍司法罪
One count obstruction of justice.
保释金是一千万
Bail is set at $10 million.
唐尼叔叔来咯
Uncle Donnie’s here!
洛奇 过得还好吧
Rocky. How you doing?
我恨死那只狗了
I hate that fucking dog.
是啊 老了 变得毫无节制
Yeah, he’s getting old and decrepit.
又开始在家里随地大小便了
Starting to shit in the house again.
-我也是 -抱一个 兄弟
– Me, too. – Come here, buddy.
-很高兴见到你 兄弟 -我也是
– It’s good to see you, pal. – Yeah, you, too.
很高兴见到你 坐吧
Good to see you. Sit down. Oh, man.
过得怎样 兄弟
How you doing, brother?
你懂的
You know.
糟透了 兄弟
Shitty, pal.
但还是能撑住的
But I’m hanging in there.
看看我的新脚链
My new piece of jewelry. Check that out.
不能踏出家里半步
Can’t leave the house, you know?
都快得幽居病了
Starting to get cabin fever already.
该死的鲁格拉特
Fucking Rugrat.
那带假发的死基佬
That wig-wearing faggot.
就不该相信那混球 真想杀了他
I can’t believe that fucking guy. I wanna kill him.
对天发誓 我真想掐死他
Swear to God, I want to choke him to death.
不负责任的贱♥货♥
Irresponsible little prick.
我要告诉你一件事
I’ll tell you one thing.
不管是谁的生日
I’m never eating at Benihana again.
我都不去红花餐馆吃饭了
I don’t care whose birthday it is.
内奥米在哪 她还好吧
Where’s Naomi? How’s she doing?
在哪边
That’s her in the house there.
你跟她打招呼 估计她也不会理你
You could say hi, but she probably won’t wave back.
亲爱的内奥米
Naomi, sweetheart!
她怎么了
What’s up her ass?
-她在生我的气吗 -不 你懂的
– Is she mad at me? – No, you know…
为了交保释金
We probably have to mortgage the house
我们应该要把房♥子抵押了
in order to make bail.
或许还要卖♥♥些东西
Probably end up selling the

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!