跟爸爸挥挥手
Wave to Daddy.

Hey.
你好啊 甜心
Hey, sweetie.
都有什么条件 如果我…
What kind of terms would you be talking about if I…
这很难说
I don’t know.
你得坦白一些违反证券规则
You plead guilty to a handful of securities violations,
操纵股价 高压销♥售♥
stock manipulation, high-pressure sales tactics.
都是这样的小罪 你懂的
Ticky-tack shit like that, you know.
你得付几百万的罚款
You pay a couple million dollars in fines,
作为交换 证♥监♥会♥永远不会再烦你
in exchange, the SEC fucks off till the end of time.
那斯特拉顿呢
And Stratton?
斯特拉顿会怎么样
What happens to Stratton?
没别的办法…你必须收手 对吧
There’s no way… I mean… You got to walk away. Right?
让唐尼管事就行
Let Donnie be in charge.
没错 唐尼
Right. Donnie.
FBI可没那么好对付
Now the FBI is another animal completely.
他们会继续追查你的犯罪行为
They’ll still be pursuing you for criminal wrongdoing.
不过 只要你自愿离职
However, with you stepping down voluntarily,
我猜你的好朋友德纳姆探员
my guess is that your best friend Agent Denham
也就无计可施了
will be standing around with his dick in his hand.
乔丹
Jordan.
你还有什么好考虑的
What do you have to think about?
你打败了他们
You beat them.
你赢了
You won!
你一辈子都不用工作了
God knows you never have to work again.
你还想怎么样 在牢里度过余生吗
What’re you gonna do? Spend the rest of your life in jail?
-你想那样吗 -不想
– Is that what you want? – No.
-当然不想 -那不就得了
– Of course not. – Okay.
你已经挣了全世界的财富
Okay! You got all the money in the world.
难道还想把所有人的钱都挣光吗
You need everybody else’s money?
-当然不是 爸 -所以啊
– Of course not, Pops. – Well?
-可这是我一手创造的 -这我知道
– You know, I built it. – I know you built it.
你创造了这些 现在你得保住它们
You built it, so now preserve it.
你知道
You know,
五年前 当我和唐尼·亚速一起创立
five years ago, when I started Stratton Oakmont
斯特拉顿·奥克蒙特的时候 我就知道
with Donnie Azoff, I knew the day
总有一天我要离开这里
would eventually come where I’d have to be moving on.
现在我非常沉重地宣布…
And it’s truly with a heavy heart that I’m here to say that…
那一天终于来了
That that day is finally here.
我想…我想谢谢你们所有人
I wanna… I want to thank you all for your…
谢谢你们多年的忠诚与敬仰
Your years of loyalty and admiration.
但重点是
But the point is this.
在唐尼的领导下
Under Donnie’s leadership,
再加上尼基·克斯考夫和罗比·范伯格
along with Nicky Koskoff and Robbie Feinberg
加入领导层
moving into key management positions,
这里只会比原来更好
this place really, is gonna be better than ever!
我保证 好吗
That I promise you. Okay?
为他们鼓掌吧 来吧
Give them a round of applause. Come on.
这里就是埃利斯岛 各位
This is Ellis Island here, people.
我不管你是谁 从哪里来
I don’t care who you are, where you’re from,
不管你的祖先是坐他妈的五月花号♥
whether your relatives came over on the fucking Mayflower
还是从海蒂坐轮胎漂过来的
or on an inner tube from Haiti,
这里就是你的希望之地
this right here is the land of opportunity.
斯特拉顿·奥克蒙特就是美♥利♥坚♥
Stratton Oakmont is America!
你们都认识几米·贝尔泽吧
All of you know Kimmie Belzer, right?
是的
Yes, we do.
去你的
Fuck you.
别这样 几米
Come on, Kimmie.
你们可能不知道的是
What you probably didn’t know is,
几米是这里最早的经纪人之一
Kimmie was one of the first brokers here,
斯特拉顿最初的二十名员工之一
one of Stratton’s original 20.
你们大部分人认识的几米
Now most of you met Kimmie,
是现在这个美丽优雅的女性
the beautiful sophisticated woman that she is today.
穿着三千块的阿玛尼套装
A woman that wears $3,000 Armani suits.
开着崭新的奔驰
Who drives a brand-new Mercedes-Benz.
冬天在巴哈马度假
A woman who spends her winters in the Bahamas,
夏天在汉普顿避暑
and summers in the Hamptons!
我遇到的几米可不是这样的
That’s not the Kimmie that I met.
我遇到的几米身无分文
The Kimmie that I met didn’t have two nickels to rub together.
她是个穷困潦倒的单亲母亲
She was a single mom on the balls of her ass
有个八岁的儿子
with an eight-year-old son.
她已经欠了三个月的房♥租
Okay? She was three months behind on her rent.
她来我这儿找工作的时候
And when she came to me and asked me for a job,
只想要五千块的预付工资
she asked for a $5,000 advance,
来付她儿子的学费
just so she could pay her son’s tuition.
我是怎么做的 几米
And what’d I do, Kimmie?
告诉他们
Go on, tell them.
你给我写了一张
You wrote me a check
两万五千块的支票
for $25,000.
没错
That’s right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道我为什么这么做吗
And you know why that is?
因为我相信你
It’s because I believed in you.
因为我相信你 几米
It’s because I believed in you, Kimmie,
就像我相信今天在场的每一位
just like I believe in each and every one of you here today.
-我他妈爱你 乔丹 -我他妈爱你
– I fucking love you, Jordan! – I fucking love you.
我他妈爱你 我爱你
I fucking love you! I love you.
我他妈也爱你 我他妈也爱你
I fucking love you, too! I fucking love you, too!
我爱你们所有人
And I love all of you!
我从心底爱你们所有人
And I love all of you from the bottom of my heart.
-我他妈也爱你 -真心的
– I fucking love you, too. – I mean that.
你最屌♥ 你♥他♥妈♥最屌♥了
You are the shit. You are the fucking shit.
真是讽刺啊
It’s a shame, you know.
这么多年来 我一直告诉你们
For years, I’ve been telling
不要接受别人的拒绝 对吧
you guys never to take no for an answer, right?
继续努力 不要挂下电♥话♥
You know, to keep pushing, to never hang up the phone
知道你得到你想要的
until you get what you want.
因为那是你应得的
Because you all deserve it.
而我就要签的那个混♥蛋♥协议
You know, this fucking deal that I’m about to sign,
禁止我参与证券行业
barring me from the securities industry,
禁止我进入斯特拉顿
barring me from Stratton,
我的家
my home.
这他妈算什么啊
What the fuck is that, you know?
我来告诉你它是什么 它是…
I’ll tell you what it is. It’s…
是我接受别人的拒绝
It’s me taking no for an answer, you know.
是他们…
It’s them…
他们说服了我 而不是反过来
It’s them selling me, not the other way around.
是我变成了伪君子
It’s me being a hypocrite is what it is.
所以…
So…
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我不走了
I’m not leaving.
我他妈不走了
I’m not fucking leaving!
你♥他♥妈♥升不了职啦
You’re not getting a fucking promotion!
演出继续
The show goes on!
这是我的家
This is my home!
他们得拆了这地方
They’re gonna need a fucking wrecking ball
才能把我弄走
to take me out of here!
让他们派国民警卫队来吧
They’re gonna need to send in the National Guard
或者他妈的特警队
or fucking SWAT team,
因为我哪儿也不去
’cause I ain’t going nowhere!
去他们的
Fuck them!
乔迪 乔迪
Jordy! Jordy!
乔迪 回来
Jordy! Get back here!

Hey!
给我
Give me that.
这算什么
What is this?
丛林大狂欢吗 上帝啊
Ramar of the Jungle, for Christ sake?
帕迪 你走运了 爱尔兰小子
Paddy D, mazel tov, you Irishman.
乔丹·贝尔福撕毁了和证♥监♥会♥的协议
Jordan Belfort just welched on his deal with the SEC.
可以继续追查他了 狩猎愉快
He is back in the ocean. Happy hunting.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!