才能给律师们发工资
thing in order to pay for all the lawyers.
说实话 这真是一场噩梦 兄弟
It’s been a nightmare, buddy, to tell you the truth.
要不然能怎么办呢 对吧
What are you gonna do, right?
斯特拉顿才是重点 情况如何
Anyway, how’s Stratton? That’s more important.
士气如何
How’s morale?
现在要合法挣钱 他们都气坏了吧
They all pissed off ’cause they have to make money legally now?
乔丹
Jordan.
我把创始人都找来了
I got the founding partners together.
跟他们说明了情况
I talked to them about everything.
有我在呢
And I got you.
有你在是什么意思
What do you mean, you got me?
房♥子和钱的事都别担心 有我在
The house, money, don’t worry about it. I got you.
-好了 -我爱你 兄弟
– All right. – I love you, buddy.
-我也会为你这样做的 -我知道
– You know I’d do it for you, right? – I know.
-你知道的 对吧 -我知道
– You know that, right? – I know.
真想亲遍你全身
I could fucking kiss you all over.
好了 够了 够了
All right, enough, enough.
想喝啤酒吗 兄弟
You want a beer, pal?
你在喝什么
What are you drinking?
不含酒精的东西
I got this non-alcoholic shit.
那是什么
What’s that?
不含酒精的啤酒
A non-alcoholic beer. It’s got no alcohol.
-是啤酒吗 -是的 不含酒精
– It’s a beer? – Yeah, with no alcohol.
如果你喝多了
But if you drink enough,
如果你喝很多的话 还是会醉吗
if you drink a lot, they get you fucked up?
不会的 不含酒精 这才是重点
No, there’s no alcohol. That’s the fucking point.
我不是科学家
I’m not a scientist.
不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.
你想喝啤酒的话 我可以给你拿
I can get you a beer if you want a fucking beer.
我知道 但是我不喝酒了 记得吗
I know, but I don’t drink. You remember?
我已经戒酒了
I don’t drink anymore.
你想进屋里吸点发酵粉吗
Oh, you wanna go inside and blow some lines of baking powder?
或者是苏打粉
Or baking soda.
无法想象再也不能嗑嗨的日子啊
Can’t imagine ever not enjoying getting fucked up.
-是啊 -我爱死那些日子了
– Yeah. – I love it.
戒酒的日子怎样
How’s being sober?
-糟糕透了 -很无聊 对吧
– Fucking sucks. – Boring, right?
无聊到我想自杀了
So boring. I wanna kill myself.
有个词 我们不太想用
There’s a term, and we don’t like to use it
除非在特殊情况下
unless circumstances dictate,
我认为这个案子够特殊的了
and I think they do dictate in this case,
那个词就是 格林纳达
and the term is “Grenada.”
你听说过格林纳达吗
Have you ever heard of Grenada?
没听过
No. No, I haven’t.
格林纳达是个很有趣的小岛国
Grenada’s very interesting because it is a small island nation
1983年的时候被美国侵略
that was invaded by the United States of America in 1983.
大约有九万人
It’s about 90,000 people.
换句话说
And essentially, it means
这个案子我们不可能输
this case is unloseable.
懂吗
Okay?
也就是说
So, you know,
就算我们光着裤子走上法庭
we can come in, we can have our dick hanging out of our pants.
也没有人会在乎
Nobody gives a fuck.
我赢定了
I’m gonna win.
而你呢
You, sir,
就是格林纳达
are what’s known as a Grenada.
你就等着判刑吧
You’re looking at real prison time.
洗钱至少要吃20年牢饭
Money laundering can get you as much as 20 years.
如果不是抓到你往海外塞钱
And our case couldn’t be stronger if we caught you
这案子也不会那么简单
shoving cash in your mattress.
真的吗
Is that right?
乔丹
Hey, Jordan. Jordan.
你要在牢里等死 直到孩子大学毕业
Your rotting away in jail till your kids get out of college,
那并不是我们的目的
that’s not our ambition here.
还有其他人参与洗钱的勾当
There’s other people involved in this, too.
我们认为他们也应该被送上法庭
We think they need to see their day in court as well.
我怎么觉得你们是要提条件呢
Why do I sense there’s an offer in the air?
你看他多聪明 你是心灵感应大♥师♥吗
Look at him. He’s got a sense. What are you, Kreskin?
全面配合 也就是过去七年间
Full cooperation. He provides us with a comprehensive list
所有同谋的详细名单提供给我们
of all the co-conspirators spanning the last seven years,
还要同意带窃听器
and he also agrees to wear a wire.
等会
Wait…
你刚才说让我”带窃听器”吗
did you just say “wear a wire”?
窃听器
A wire.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你想让我告密 是吗
You want me to rat? Is that it?
不 我想让你合作
No, I want you to cooperate.
不 你就是想让我告密
No. You want me to rat, right?
没错 就是让你告密
Yes. We want you to rat.
我们还就他妈的想让你干这件事 告密
That’s fucking exactly what we want you to do. To rat.
克里斯蒂的派对怎么样
How was Cristy’s party?
不错
Fine.
那就好
Good.
宝贝 我今天又去见过律师了
Babe, I spoke to the lawyers again today.
我有非常非常好的消息要告诉你
I have some really, really great news.
看来这件事完全不会涉及到你 亲爱的
Turns out you’re completely off the hook, honey.
这我早就知道
I know that already.
没错 也是
Right. Exactly.
你本来也就没做过什么错事 对吧
You never did anything wrong in the first place, right?
闹了半天 联邦调查局
It turns out, all the FBI really
真正想让我做的就是跟他们合作
wants from me is to cooperate.
你知道吗
You know?
因为我手上掌握了很多
Turns out I have so much
关于股票市场和华尔街的内♥幕♥
information about the stock market and Wall Street,
我可以给政♥府♥省好几年的心
I could save the government years of heartache,
更别提数以百万的经济损失了
not to mention countless dollars.
但是更好的还在后头呢 宝贝
But it gets even better, babe.
如果我决定跟他们合作的话
Because if I do decide to cooperate,
我只能只需要蹲个短短四年就行了
I might only be looking at four short years,
这样一来
in which case, you know,
我们可以重新来过 也许把房♥子卖♥♥了
we could start fresh, maybe sell the house.
我要交的任何罚款
And any fines that I’d have to pay
也是等到我刑满出狱后才用交
wouldn’t be due till after I serve my term,
所以我们还会剩下很多钱
so we’d still have plenty of money left over, you know?
当然了 唯一让我有点不爽的就是
The only thing that of course bummed me out a little bit
他们想让我
is this whole idea of
提供关于我朋友的信息
having to give information about my friends.
你不是说过”华尔街上无朋友”吗
Like you said, “There’s no friends on Wall Street.” Right?
是的 是的 没错
Right. Right. Exactly.
这件事也有好的一面 亲爱的
There’s a silver lining to that, too, honey.
因为他们说最终
Because they said eventually…
最终所有人
eventually everyone’s
都必须提供关于这个案件的信息
gonna have to give information on this case.
所以到了最后
So, at the end of the day,
我告密的事也不算什么了
it might not even be a factor. You know?
这是好消息 对吧
Well, that’s good news. Right?
没错 没错
Yeah, yeah.
我真为你高兴
I’m really happy for you.
什么叫为我高兴啊 亲爱的
What do you mean, happy for me, sweetheart?
你应该为咱俩高兴啊 对吧
You should be happy for the both of us. Right?
-没错 -好的
– Yeah, right. – All right.
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
亲亲我 甜心
Give me a kiss, sweetheart.
乔丹
Jordan…
来吧 宝贝
Oh, come on, baby.
我都好久没跟你做♥爱♥了 求你了
I haven’t made love to you in so long. Please.
-乔丹 不要 -亲爱的 求你了
– No. Jordan, stop it. – Come on, honey, please.
不要 乔丹 够了
No! Jordan, stop it!
我第一眼看到你就爱上你了
I’ve loved you since the moment I saw you.
我他妈的恨死你了 乔丹
I fucking hate you, Jordan.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!