想到了 想到了
I got it! I’ve got it!
我可以滚 我可以滚
I can roll! I can roll!
乔丹
Jordan.
老天 你人呢
Oh, Jesus. Where are you?
我在乡村俱乐部
I’m at a country club!
在哪
What?
我在乡村俱乐部
I’m at a country club!
我他妈听不懂你说的什么
I don’t know what the fuck you’re saying.
你赶紧回家来
Look, you need to get home.
唐尼已经失控了 他在另外一条线上
Donnie is out of control! He’s on the other line
和一瑞士男在打电♥话♥ 我不认识
with some Swiss guy. I don’t know…
什么
What?
别让他打电♥话♥
Get him off the phone!
我听不懂你说什么
I can’t understand you!
不要
Get him
让他
off
打电♥话♥
the phone!
我他妈听不懂你说的什么 乔丹
I don’t know what the fuck you’re saying, Jordan.
你能回来吗 快点
Can you just get home? Hurry!
我离家还不到一英里
I was less than a mile from home.
我尽量慢慢开
I drove as slow as I fucking could.
连果冻滑得都比我快
I’d seen Jell-O move faster.
我本来要再给你两百万
I was gonna give you two million.
我要吃[迟]一些了
I’s gonna be lates.
你吃了两百万
You ate two million?

Later.
放下电♥话♥
Get off the phone.
放下那天杀的电♥话♥ 傻♥逼♥
Get off the fucking phone! Idiot!
别挡路 蠢驴
Get out of the way, asshole!
你恨两百万
You hate two million?
你可不能恨两百万 唐尼
No, you don’t hate two million, Donnie.
奇迹般地 我活着回到了家
By some miracle, I made it home alive,
我和车都没有蹭到
not a scratch on me or the car.
乔丹
Jordan?
我了个大操
Jesus fucking Christ!
你吃什么了
What did you take?
你有毛病啊你
What’s wrong with you?

Jor!
爽歪歪了对吧
It’s fucking good, right?
闭嘴
Fucked up!
放下电♥话♥
Get off the phone!
你搞什么 乔丹
What the fuck, Jordan?
你女儿在家呢
Your daughter’s in the house!
你最好弄清楚
I hope you know that!
他妈的你女儿在家呢
Your fucking daughter’s in the house!
太他妈好玩了 唐尼
Yeah, it’s real fucking funny, Donnie.
放下电♥话♥
Get off the phone!
天啊 乔丹
Jesus Christ, Jordan.
有FBI
The FBI!

Hey!
我正打着呢
I’m on phone!
你妈♥逼♥快放下电♥话♥
Get off the fucking phone!
快过来… 给我
Come here! …the phone.
来 我们上楼去
Come on. We’re gonna go upstairs, all right.
我正打着呢
I’m on the phone!
正打着呢
On the phone!
我知道你干的好事
I know what you did,
你个王八操的
you piece of shit!
什么 什么
What? What?
布拉德
Brad!
你个吸鸡♥巴♥的
You fucking cocksucker!
你都干了些什么好事
What did you do,
你个垃圾
you piece of shit?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
我他妈宰了你
I wanna fucking kill you!
抓住你了
I got you!
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck happened?
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
乔丹 乔丹 你还好吗
Jordan? Jordan, are you all right?
唐尼 唐尼
Donnie? Donnie?
唐尼
Donnie?
乔丹 他上不来气了
Jordan, he’s not breathing.
哦操 我不知道该怎么办
Oh, fuck, I don’t know what to do.
乔丹 我不知道该怎么办
Jordan, I don’t know what the fuck to do!
我帮不了他了 我的天 乔丹
I can’t help him! Oh, my God. Jordan.
天呐 他呛住了 乔丹 快来帮忙
Oh, my God, I think he’s choking, Jordan. Do something.
-天啊 -宝贝 我来了
– Oh, God. – Baby, I got you!
他没气了 乔丹 你快来帮忙啊
He’s not breathing, Jordan. You gotta do something!
操 天啊 我的天啊
Shit! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我来了
I got you.
靠边站
Step aside!
老天啊
Oh, God!
靠边站 宝贝
Move aside, baby.
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
来啊
Come on!
乔丹 他没呼吸了 快想点办法啊
Jordan, he’s not breathing. You gotta do something.
乔丹 他还有家有孩子呢
Jordan, he’s a father! He’s got fucking kids!
-快想点办法 -好
– Do something! – Yeah?
罗科 快过来
Rocco, you gotta get over here.
-来啊 -快叫救护车
– Come on. – Call an ambulance!
我他妈也不知道
I don’t fucking know!
赶快过来报♥警♥
Just get over here! Call 911.
你还好吧 他没事了
You all right? He’s all right.
贝尔福先生
Mr. Belfort?
滚出去 滚
Get the fuck out of here. Fuck.
先生 我们需要问你几个问题
Sir, we need to ask you some questions.
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吧 去你妈
Are you fucking kidding me? Fuck you.
来吧 站起来
Come on, get up.
滚出我的房♥子
Get the fuck out of my house.
-走吧 -我整晚都在这儿
– Let’s go. – I’ve been here all night.
整晚都坐在这儿
I been sitting here all night.
你们他妈什么意思
What the fuck are you talking about?
-你们带他去哪儿 -你们带我去哪儿
– Where you taking him? – Where you taking me?
你们带他去哪儿
Where you taking him?
你们又没有搜查证
You ain’t got no warrant.
怎么能随便到别人家里来
Just come up in people’s house like that!
你今晚开过你的车吗 贝尔福先生
Did you drive your car tonight, Mr. Belfort?
怎么说呢
Well?
看来我并没有安然无恙地到家
Maybe I hadn’t made it home okay.
快他妈让开
Get out of the fucking way!
我擦
Fuck!
你今晚开过这辆车吗
Did you drive that car tonight?
-有 -好的
– Yeah. – Yeah, right.
我可是有家室的
I’m a family man!
有家室的 亲爱的
Family man. Honey!
我没把自己撞死
It was a miracle I wasn’t killed,
或者撞死别人真是个奇迹
or that I didn’t kill anybody else.
警♥察♥带我去问了话 但他们没法起诉我
The cops took me in for questioning, but they couldn’t charge me.
他们没法证明我开了车
They had no proof I was even behind the wheel.
与此同时
Meanwhile,
布拉德因为蔑视法庭坐了三个月牢
Brad did three months in jail for contempt,
因为他不肯供出唐尼
because he wouldn’t rat Donnie out.
结果就是 我安然无恙
The result, I was scot-free.
但我也受到了前所未有的监视
But I had eyes on me like never before.
你真是走运 乔丹
You’re a lucky man, Jordan.
居然能活着 还不用坐牢
You’re lucky to be alive, let alone not in jail.
你知道我不相信运气的 对吧
You know I don’t believe in luck, right?
但是是时候了
But it’s time.
拜托让我跟证♥监♥会♥谈好条件
Please, let me call the SEC and cut a deal
在你运气用光以前
before your luck runs out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!