还得看情况
Ca depend?
没错
Oui.
具体看什么情况
Ca depend on what, exactly?
看美国人接下来几个月会不会
Whether America plans to invade Switzerland
占领瑞士
in the coming months.
要不要我去看看十字架上有没有跑坦克
Shall I check if tanks are rolling down the Rue de la Croy?
-那是十字街 -对对 十字街
– Yes. Rue de la Croix. – Croix. Croix.
是街不是架 还”十字架” 是街啦
Not Croy. Not Rue de la Croy. It’s Croix.
我们在法学院常玩这个来着 不信你看
See, this is what he used to do back in law school. Check me.
-是香槟还是香崩 -没错
– Champagne. Champagne. – Yeah.
没错 还有炸薯条和炸洋芋
Yeah, yeah. French fries, pommes frites.
-总之这类的 -逗出鸟来了
– And that kind of stuff. – That’s funny.
我问的是 你这瑞士废柴
What I’m asking, you Swiss dick,
你会不会事后坑我
is are you going to fuck me over?
我当然听明白了 你个美国白♥痴♥
I understand perfectly, you American shit.
外国司法部门能够获得
The only way the Banque Real de Geneve
日内瓦银行合作的唯一情况
would cooperate with a foreign legal body
就是他们指控的罪名在瑞士也同样违法
is if the crime being pursued is also a crime in Switzerland.
但只有很少的瑞士法律涉及您从事的业务
But there are very few Swiss laws which apply to your practices.
从金融角度讲
From a financial standpoint,
您现在身处天堂了
you are now in heaven.
我就说他很厉害吧
See, I told you he was fantastic, right?
如果美国司法部
If the U.S. Justice
发传票给我们 我们会只当它
Department sent us a subpoena, it would become
是厕纸
papier toilette.
擦屁♥股♥用的
We would wipe our ass with it.
当然 除非他们是要调查
Unless, of course, it was an investigation
股票诈骗
into stock fraud,
我没记错的话 这在你们瑞士也是犯罪
which is a crime here in Switzerland, if I’m correct.
这样的话你们将有义务与他们合作
Then there would have to be cooperation on your part,
-如果我没说错的话 -当然
– if I’m not mistaken. – Yes.
当然会合作
Yes, we would.
如果账户是在你名下的话
Assuming the account is under your name.
但如果不是你的名字
If it were another name,
是你的朋友 令亲之类的
a friend’s, camarade…
表亲吗
Cousin?
表亲 肯定也行
Cousin, absolute.
-你是说亲戚 -没错
– Relative? – Yeah.
你刚才那是哼小调
Was that yodeling I just heard
还是我所理解的那个意思
or did you just say what I thought you said?
就是那个意思
Yes. Yes.
他这是在建议我建个老鼠仓
He’s telling me to use a fucking rathole.
但一只美国老鼠绝对没法
But a U.S. rathole would never get
把那么多钱弄到瑞士来
into Switzerland with all that money.
我还得找个有欧洲护照的老鼠
What I needed was a rathole with a European passport.
乔丹
Jordan.
你好啊 我最亲爱的姨妈
Hey. How’s my favorite aunt, huh?
欢迎 路上没堵车吧
Welcome. Was the traffic terrible?
没有 当然没有
Oh, no, not at all.
乔丹 快进来
Jordan, come in.
还好说服艾玛姨妈没费多少劲
Thank God Aunt Emma didn’t need too much convincing.
看来英国人跟瑞士人差别也没那么大嘛
Turned out the British weren’t too different from the Swiss.
只要钱跟上 一切就迎刃而解了
Money talks and bullshit takes the bus.
英式英语里”老鼠仓”怎么说
How do you say “Rathole” In British?
一旦你碰上任何麻烦
If you get into any trouble whatsoever,
我就会马上站出来 承认是我骗了你
I’ll come forth immediately. I’ll say that I duped you.
我保证
That I promise.
冒险尤其能让人倍感青春 是吧亲爱的
Risk is what keeps us young, isn’t it, darling?
有时我禁不住想
Sometimes I wonder
你是不是让钱给拿住了 亲爱的
if you let money get the best of you, my love.
以致忽视了其他种种
Among other substances.
这么明显啊
It’s that obvious, huh?
天气一点都不热 但你却直冒汗
It’s chilly, darling, and you’re sweating bullets.
我该怎么说呢
What can I say? I’m…
我是个瘾君子
I’m a drug addict.
瘾头非常大
I really am.
白粉 摇♥头♥丸♥
Cocaine, pills,
这个那个 我都嗑
whatever it is, I’ll fucking do it.
这是实情
Now that’s the truth.
我是说
I mean…
我还有性瘾
I’m a sex addict, too.
这世上肯定还有比性瘾更危险的事
Well, there are worse things to be addicted to than sex.
天啊 我跟你说这些干什么 我♥干♥嘛
Jesus, why am I telling you all this? Why am I…
真抱歉
I’m sorry.
因为我是个很好说话的人
Because I’m very easy to talk to.
还真是 你的确很好说话
You are. You are easy to talk to.
在我看来
I suppose it’s…
这是我的责任
Just my job, you know.
有这么多人依仗着我
All these people dependent on me.
事关数以千万计的美金 你懂的
Tens of millions of dollars at stake, you know.
但有时我又觉得
Sometimes I feel like I…
我有点贪多嚼不烂了
I’ve bitten off more than I can chew, you know.
但你的胃口很大
You’re a man with large appetites.
是啊
Yeah.
这姐们是在挑逗我吗
Is she fucking hitting on me?
是啊
Yeah.
还真是这样
Yeah, I am.
看来是我自作自受了哈
I suppose I put that on myself though, right?
我自己的决定
My decision.
有时候很难
It’s just hard to…
很难控制内心的焦虑 你懂吗
Hard to learn to control the anxiety sometimes, you know?
就是那个
You know, to…
试着放松 放下心事
learn to relax and let go and…
去释放压力吗
to release the tension.
她还真在挑逗我
She is hitting on me.
我的天啊
Holy shit!
没错 释放压力
Yeah, to release the tension.
看来我们都得
I suppose we…
都得试着做到
We all just need to learn…
顺其自然 对吧
learn to do what comes naturally in life, you know?
这哥们他妈是不是在挑逗我
Is he fucking hitting on me?
稳住 亲爱的
Stability, dear.
我们是亲戚
Family.
你照顾好我的侄女 亲爱的
You take care of my niece, my love.
这边放心交给我
I’ll take care of everything over here.
成交
Deal.
爽 真♥他♥妈♥爽
Come on! There you go.
我们货真价实地干了千金一炮
We had, literally, a fuckload of money.
艾玛自己可运不了这么多钱
Aunt Emma could never carry all this by herself.
我就琢磨 还有谁有欧洲护照
So I thought to myself, who else has a European passport?
布拉德 你捆得太紧了
Brad, you’re making this too fucking tight!
而布拉德作为一个成功的药贩子
Now Brad, as a successful drug dealer,
每年冬天都要在法国南部度假
spent his winters in the south of France,
在那里他遇见了他的妻子 仙黛尔
which is where he met his wife, Chantalle,
她本是斯洛文尼亚的脱衣舞♥女♥
a stripper of Slovenian origin
正好就出生在
born, in of all places,
瑞士
Switzerland.
这根本就成不了
Well, this is fucked.
成了才怪
No shit.
她怎么着得跑50趟吧
Like, this will take her like 50 trips.
我知道
I know.
不如这么着吧
Let me ask you something?
她不是还有家人吗
What about her family? Right?
他们人人都有瑞士护照
I mean, they all got Swiss passports, right.
她有父母 有兄弟 是不是
She’s got parents, she’s got a brother, right?
他兄弟还有个老婆 这就是五个人了
The brother’s got a wife. That’s five fucking people.
顶多六七趟 是吧
Six, seven trips, boom, right?
他们跟她一样都是瑞士的蠢货
They’re all fucking Swiss nitwits like her.
-他们会同意的 -没准能行
– They’ll do it. – We could do that.
至少我还有家人 你个大鼻子蠢货
At least I have a family, you crooked-nose fuck!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!