You know, actually, I see that car around.
-经常看到 -是吗 在哪看到的
– I see it around a lot. – Oh, yeah, where?
我们好像住同一栋楼
I think we live in the same building.
-真的假的 -真的
– No shit? – Yeah, yeah.
-你住12楼吧 -是啊 你住几楼
– Twelfth floor? – Yeah. What floor are you on?
4楼
Fourth floor.
-我有两个孩子 老婆很丑 -这样啊
– I have two little kids. Ugly wife. – Right.
你做什么的 兄弟
What do you do, bro?
什么叫 我做什么的
What do you mean, what do I do?
工作 你做什么工作的
For work, what do you do?
我是股票经纪人
I’m a stockbroker.
-股票经纪人 -对
– Stockbroker? – Yeah.
我卖♥♥儿童家具的
Children’s furniture.
不错啊
Oh, good for you.
还行吧
It’s all right.
你赚钱多吗
You make a lot of money?
我自己觉得还不错吧
Yeah, I do all right for myself.
我就想理理清楚
I’m trying to put it together.
你开辆这么炫酷的车
You got your fucking nice car,
还跟我住同一栋楼里
we live in the same building. I just…
我有点想不通 你赚多少
I’m not understanding… How much money do you make?
不好说 上个月赚了七万
I don’t know. $70,000 last month.
你♥他♥妈♥
Get the fuck…
你♥他♥妈♥别逗了
Get the fuck out of here.
我认真的
No, I’m serious.
我也是认真的
Yeah, no, I’m serious, too.
说真的 你到底赚多少
Seriously, how much money do you make?
我说了 七万
I told you. $70,000.
确切来说应该是七万二
Well, technically, $72,000.
上个月差不多就这么多吧
Last month. Something like that.
你一个月赚七万二吗
You made 72 grand in one month?
是的
Yeah.
我跟你说
I’ll tell you what.
你把写着七万二的工资单拿给我看
You show me a pay stub for $72,000 on it,
我立马辞职跟你混
I quit my job right now and I work for you.
保利 你好啊
Hey, Paulie, what’s up?
不 没事 都挺好的
No, yeah, yeah. No, everything’s fine.
我要辞职
Hey, listen, I quit.
他真的辞职了
And he did quit his job.
我觉得有点怪
Which I thought was a little weird.
我他妈才遇见这家伙
I mean, I just met this fucking guy.
别他妈告诉苏珊 跟她没关系
Don’t fucking tell Susan. It’s none of her business.
这人还不止这一件事奇怪
There were other things about him, too.
比如他白得发光的牙齿
Like his phosphorescent white teeth.
你老婆 我他妈还管你老婆
Wife! I gotta fucking deal with your wife?
他用角制镜架透明镜片
The fact that he wore horn rims with clear lenses
就为了看着更像上层阶级
just to look more WASP-y.
美国上层阶级一些人自称WASP 意为白种盎格鲁撒克逊基♥督♥教新教♥徒♥
还有那些流言
And then, there were these rumors.
我听到一些愚蠢的流言 怎么说呢
I heard some stupid shit. I don’t know.
我♥操♥ 我都不想提的 就是…
Fuck, I didn’t even want to bring it up. It’s just…
-蠢透了 -有关我的流言
– It’s stupid. – Shit with me?
人们就喜欢说三道四 我都不知道
You know, people say shit. I don’t even know.
半数时间我都不会去听
I don’t even listen to it half the time.
他们说什么呢
What are they saying?
说你和你表妹的传言
Shit about you and your cousin or something like that.
我才不去听呢
I don’t even listen to it.
老兄 不是他们说的那样
Bro, it’s not like that.
不是的
It’s not like that.
说你娶了你表妹什么的 没有吗
Like you married your cousin or some stupid shit. No?
是 我老婆
Yeah, my wife. Yeah.
我老婆是我表妹
My wife is my cousin, or whatever.
但不是你以为的那样
But it’s not like what you think, or whatever, you know.
她是你的嫡表妹吗 还是…
Is she like a first cousin, or is she…
对 不是 她是…
Yeah, no, she’s, you know…
她爸
Her… Her father
是我妈的弟弟
is the brother of my mom.
不是那样的
It’s not like, what… You know.
我们一起长大
Look, we grew up together.
她出落得很性感 真♥他♥妈♥性感
And she grew up hot, you know. She fucking grew up hot.
我朋友都想上她
And all my friends were trying to fuck her, you know.
我可不会让别人
And I’m not gonna let someone…
让这些傻♥逼♥上我表妹
You know, one of these assholes fuck my cousin,
我就用表哥的身份接近她
so, you know, I used the cousin thing as like an in with her.
我可不会让别人上我表妹
I’m not gonna let someone else fuck my cousin.
要有人上我表妹
You know, if anyone’s gonna fuck my cousin,
那也得是我 出于尊重
it’s gonna be me, out of respect. You know?
我明白
No, I get it. Yeah.
你不怕生孩子出事吗
I mean, you’re not afraid of like the whole kid thing, right?
-什么 跟她生孩子吗 -是的
– What? Having kids with her? – Yeah.
不怕 我们有两个孩子了
No. We have two kids.
他们…
And they’re… I mean…
这不是人身攻击 不过他们没事吗
I don’t want to get personal, but they’re okay?
没有 他们不是弱智之类的
No, they’re not retarded or anything like that.
但很有可能吧…
But there’s a big chance, right, if…
是啊 大概60%
Yeah, there’s like a 60%, you know,
60%到65%的机会孩子会是弱智
60% to 65% chance the kid’s gonna be fucking retarded or whatever.
我他妈吓尿了 老兄
That’d scare the shit out of me, buddy.
不管操的是不是表妹
Look, man, a lot of having a kid, or whatever, takes risk,
生孩子都有风险
whether you’re fucking cousins or not.
如果你的孩子真是弱智怎么办
What if something like that happened?
基本上 孩子要真是弱智
Basically, you know, if the kid was retarded,
我就开车到荒郊野外
I would, you know, drive it up to the country
打开车门然后说
and just, like, you know, open the door and say,
“你自♥由♥了” “自♥由♥奔跑吧”之类的
“You’re free now.” You know, like, “Run free.”
你懂的吧
You know?
你♥他♥妈♥逗我玩呢
You’re completely fucking with me.
那太可怕了 你才不会…
That’s horrible. You’re not gonna…
你的样子好像…不会
You look like you’ve… No.
我们会带孩子去特殊机构什么的
We would take it to, like, an institution or somewhere
或是专门负责抚养孩子的地方
that’s handled to, like, you know, raise the kid or whatever.
如果你很开心 那上帝保佑你
You know what? If you’re happy, God bless you, buddy.
不 我他妈哪里开心了
No, I’m not fucking happy. No one who’s married is fucking happy.
谁他妈结婚了还会开心啊
No one who’s married is fucking happy.
听你这么说很遗憾 兄弟
Well, I’m sorry to hear that, buddy.
我真的…
Listen, I’m really, you know…
我真的很感谢你给我这份工作
I’m really appreciative for this fucking job.
我真的很喜欢
I’m really enjoying it.
我很满意你现在的表现
I’m really happy with what you’re doing.
我给你准备了一份礼物
Actually, I got you a little present.
-你给我准备了礼物 -一点小心意
– You got me a present? – I got you something.
妈的 你真好
Oh, fuck. You’re sweet.
不过在酒吧后面
Yeah. It’s in the back though.
-什么意思 -你得去后面
– What do you mean? – You gotta go out back.
是礼物包起来了吗
Like it’s wrapped up or something?
对 包起来了
It’s wrapped up. Yeah.
-我不明白 -我也不明白
– I don’t get it. – Neither do I.
快他妈走吧 走吧
Let’s fucking go. Come on.
到你了
Your turn.
我才不吸 你♥他♥妈♥疯了吧
I’m not fucking doing this. You’re out of your fucking mind.
-抽点这玩意儿 -不要
– Smoke this shit, bro. – No.
这儿妈♥逼♥又没别人
No one’s fucking here, bro.
你♥他♥妈♥…
Get the fuck…
你♥他♥妈♥跟我一起吸可♥卡♥因♥吧 老兄
Fucking smoke crack with me, bro.
老子不干
I’m not fucking doing it.
吸吧 跟我一起吸可♥卡♥因♥吧
Smoke crack. Smoke some fucking crack with me, bro.
-就一口 就这样 -好
– One hit. One hit. That’s it. – Okay.
真♥他♥妈♥疯了
Fucking nut job.
我们跑步去吧
Let’s go run, huh?
我们不能憋在这儿 老兄
We gotta get out of here, buddy.
我们得走了 跑步去吧
We gotta get out of here. Let’s go fucking run.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!