Did you just come?
是啊 我射了
Oh, yeah, I just came.
你呢 你高♥潮♥了吗
Did you? Did you come?
-没 -没有吗
– No. – No?
好吧
Okay.
我还硬着 给我点时间
I’m still hard so just give me a sec.

Sure.
快起来 宝贝 快起来
Come on, baby, come on.
来了 来了
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
天啊
Oh, God!
滚开 洛基 坏小狗
Fuck off, Rocky! Bad dog.
你有饼干之类的东西吗
You have a biscuit or something like that?
别管它
It’s okay.
-继续 -洛基 一边玩去
– Just keep going. – Rocky, go play.
边儿去 洛基 走开 走开
Go play, Rocky. Go, go, go, go.
你真是疯了
You’re crazy.
我无法自拔
I couldn’t get enough.
她的阴♥道♥就像海♥洛♥因♥
I mean, her pussy was like heroin to me.
其实也不只是因为性
And it wasn’t just about the sex, either.
内奥米和我特别合拍 我们
Naomi and I got along. I mean, we…
我们有相同的兴趣
We had similar interests and shit.
小火车
Choo-choo train.
我可以 我可以 我可以 我可以
I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.
全放在这吸如何
Yeah, yeah. Let’s toke it all on there, huh?

Oh, shit!

You!
从车里滚出来
Get out of the fucking car!
天啊
Jesus Christ.
死混♥蛋♥ 操
Son of a bitch! Oh, fuck!
冷静 亲爱的 冷静
Relax, sweetheart. Relax.
-死混♥蛋♥ -好了 好了 天啊
– Son of a fucking bitch! – Okay, okay… Geez!
宝贝 住手
Okay, babe, stop!
求你了
Please.
混♥蛋♥
Bitch!
-你干嘛呀 -派对上的那个婊♥子♥吗
– What are you doing… – That whore from the party?
天啊
Jesus Christ!
你♥他♥妈♥怎么了
What the fuck is wrong with you?
我以为你在他妈的海滩
I thought you were at the fucking beach!
我不知道你在这
I didn’t know you were here!
你一直都在忙这个吗
That’s where you’ve fucking been?
忙那个派对婊♥子♥
With that fucking whore from the party?
我以为你在海滨别♥墅♥
I thought you were at the beach house.
你怎么可以这样对我
How could you do this to me?
亲爱的 别这样
Sweetie, come on…
你成什么样了 乔丹
Who the fuck are you, Jordan?
完全变了一个人
You’re like a completely different fucking person!
我错了 我不知道该怎么跟你说
I made a mistake. I don’t know what to tell you,
宝贝 我
babe. I…
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
-对不起 -你就喜欢她那样的吗
– I’m sorry. – Is that who… is that what you want?
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
回答我
Answer me.
我很愧疚
I felt horrible.
3天后我签了离婚协议
Three days later, I filed for a divorce
并且让内奥米搬进了公♥寓♥
and moved Naomi into the apartment.
随你怎么说 但女公爵确实有她的一套
Say what you will, but the Duchess did have style.
她带了一个装璜师 看了看♥房♥♥子的风水
She brought in a decorator, feng shui’d the whole place.
她还雇了个男同管家
She even hired a gay butler.
聪明 老练 职业
This guy was smart, sophisticated, professional.
非常非常棒
Really, really great.
是茉莉花吗
Is that jasmine?
是 我还以为能难住你 你太厉害了
Yes, sir. I tried to stump you this evening. Very good.
太厉害了 您鼻子很好
Very good. Great nose.
除了有一次
Except for that one time.
天啊
Oh, my God!
你好
Oh, hey.
已经周三了吗
Is it wednesday already?
别停
Oh, don’t stop.
真的假的啊
What the fuck!
这下完蛋了
That is fucked up!
他一定以为我们
He must have thought we were still
这周还要呆在汉普顿斯
at the Hamptons this weekend, you know.
他们在哪儿做的 亲爱的 卧室里吗
Where were they doing it, sweetheart? In the bedroom?
他们在哪里都做了
They were everywhere.
有两个在那边桌子上
There were two guys over there on the table.
这边还有更多
There were more over here.
有四个就在这里做的
There were four right here.
你♥他♥妈♥不是逗我吧 就在这里吗
Are you fucking serious? Right there?
你怎么不早说 宝贝
Why didn’t you tell me? Sweet.
宝贝 这还不是最糟的
Oh, baby, it gets worse.
他们走了以后 我检查了下屋子
After they left, I checked the apartment.
然后呢
Right. What?
什么问题 宝贝
What is it, babe? What?
我的钱在哪
Where’s my money?
我不知道您的钱在哪
I don’t know where your money…
我的钱他妈的在哪 在哪
Where is my fucking money? Where is it?
我不知道钱在哪 贝尔福先生
I don’t know where your money is, Mr. Belfort.
-我什么都没做 -如果你不说
– I didn’t do anything. – If you don’t get…
他说的全他妈是假话
He’s lying through his fucking teeth.
我们从头开始
Let’s start from the beginning.
我们从头开始好吧
Let’s start from the beginning, all right?
你叫了一些朋友来对吧
You invited some friends over, right?
莫名其妙的局势就失控了
One thing led to another. Things got out of hand.
这我们可以理解
We understand that, we do.
我们也经常犯浑 生活堕落得一塌糊涂
We do blow all the time. We’re fucking degenerates ourselves.
瞧瞧我们
Look at us, right?
但有人从我的公♥寓♥里偷了钱
But money was stolen from my apartment.
就从我放袜子的抽屉里
Right from my sock drawer. All right?
我说过了 我不知道您的钱在哪
Like I said, I don’t know where your money is.
我们从头开始 都有谁来
Just start from the beginning. Who came over?
那天和平时一样
It was just a normal day.
我知道你们下一天才回来
I knew you were coming home the next day.
所以不会有问题 我都会清理干净
So everything would be fine. It’d be cleaned up.
早餐时我磕了点药
I got a little high at breakfast.
所以我有点小兴奋 我吃了些鸡蛋
So I got a little happy. I had some eggs,
还吃了点冰淇淋
I had a little bit of ice cream.
然后我想 我有哪个朋友喜欢冰淇淋
And then I said, “Who do I know that likes ice cream?”
鲁迪喜欢 所以我叫了鲁迪
It’s my friend, Rudy. So I called Rudy.
-谁是鲁迪 -谁是鲁迪
– Who’s Rudy? – Yeah, who’s Rudy?
-你知道谁是鲁迪 -我 我不
– You know who Rudy is. Come on. – Me? I don’t…
-你认识 -鲁迪他妈的是谁
– You know… – Who the fuck is Rudy?
我不认识叫鲁迪的
I don’t know anyone named Rudy.
上个月 在棒棒糖俱乐部
Last month. The Lollipop Club.
你认识鲁迪的 他就在那儿跳舞
You know who Rudy was. Dancing…
你认识鲁迪吗
You know who Rudy is?
我他妈根本不认识什么
I don’t fucking know any…
你想说什么
What do you mean?
他去了棒棒糖俱乐部吗
So he went to The Lollipop Club?
没错 他就在棒棒糖俱乐部
Oh, he was at The Lollipop Club for sure.
在台上 和其他人一起跳
On the stage, grinding with everybody.
我喝多了 我喜欢跳舞
I got fucked up. I like to dance.
我不知道 也许我见过他 也许没有
I don’t know. Maybe I met him, maybe I didn’t.
我他妈的见过很多人
I meet a lot of fucking people.
-你说什么 -有他妈五万美金
– What are you saying? – $50,000 was stolen
从我抽屉里被偷走了
from my fucking sock drawer!
我女朋友所有的首饰都没了
All my girlfriend’s jewelry is gone.
-东西他妈在哪 -鲁迪 什么玩意
– Where the fuck is it? – Rudy. What the fuck?
是不是你的基友鲁迪拿了我的东西
Did your fucking little faggot friend Rudy take my shit?
是不是他 回答我
Did he? Answer me!
我知道了 现在我知道为什么了
Okay. Now I get it. Now I get why I’m…
就因为我是同性恋

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!