你要说什么
What are you saying? What is it?
史蒂夫·麦登
Steve Madden.
史蒂夫
Steve.
你记得那些广♥告♥吗
You remember those ads?
那些有鼓眼泡的大头姑娘
Those giant-headed girls with the bug eyes
穿着笨重的高跟鞋
wearing those big clunky shoes?
上学时是我朋友 史蒂夫·麦登
My friend from school, Steve Madden.
上学时是他朋友 史蒂夫·麦登
His friend from school, Steve Madden.
史蒂夫·麦登是当下炙手可热的女鞋品牌
Steve Madden was the name in women’s shoes at the moment.
整条华尔街的人都想帮他上市
And all of Wall Street was begging to take his company public.
来啊 你要说什么
Go ahead, go ahead, what is it?
但你猜他跟谁是发小
Except, guess who grew up with him?
-女鞋 -女鞋
– Women’s shoes. – Women’s shoes.
正是我的副主管
My very own Vice President.
女鞋
Women’s shoes!
钻石唐尼·亚速
Diamond Donnie Azoff.
-史蒂夫·麦登 -史蒂夫
– Steve Madden. – Steve.
史蒂夫
Steve.
乔·贝 乔·贝
Hey, JB, JB, JB, JB.
过来瞧瞧这个妞
You gotta come check this fucking chick out.
快看
Look at this. Look.
她要是我妹我一定要了她
I would fuck that girl if she was my sister.
她就是有艾滋病我都愿意
I would let that girl give me fucking AIDS.
看看狼哥如何搞定她吧
You want to see the Wolf handle this?
她好正
She’s hot.
克里斯蒂
Cristy.
乔丹 这是我的朋友内奥米
Jordan, this is my friend Naomi.
-你好 -内奥米
– Hi. Nice to meet you. – Naomi.
内奥米 你好
Naomi, nice to meet you.
你家真棒
You got an awesome place here.
这么大的房♥子我还从来没见过
I’ve don’t think I’ve ever been in a house this big before.
-是吗 -是
– Oh, really? – Yeah.
外面有漂亮的沙滩
Beautiful beach out there.
布莱尔·霍林斯沃思
Blair Hollingsworth.
布莱尔 你好
Hi, Blair. Nice to meet you.
-你叫布莱尔对吧 -是
– Your name’s Blair, right? – Yeah.
你喜欢摩托艇吗
You like to Jet Ski?
我没开过
I’ve never done it before.
你从没开过摩托艇吗
You’ve never Jet Ski’d in your life?
是 从没开过
No, I’ve never Jet Ski’d.
你从没坐过摩托艇吗
You’ve never been on a Jet Ski?
你要问她多少次
How many times are you gonna ask her?
她没坐过摩托艇
She’s never been on a Jet Ski.
不知道 也许再问几次吧
I don’t know. Might ask her a couple more times.
好吧
Okay. Sure.
我是希尔迪 很高兴认识你
Hi. I’m Hildy. Nice to meet you.
乔丹 泰瑞莎让你去帮忙
Jordan, Teresa needs your help.
我待会儿过去
Yeah, I’ll be out in a couple of minutes.
跟她说下我待会过去
Just tell her I’ll be out in a couple of minutes.
你干嘛不自己和你老婆说
Why don’t you tell your wife that?
我想去 但我现在
I might do that, but I’m having
-在跟别人说话 -你当我是你秘书吗
– a conversation right now. – What am I, your secretary?
我觉得我们该走了
You know what, I think we should get going.
等等 你们去哪
Wait, wait. Where you guys going?
我们必须走了 还要赶两场派对
We gotta go. We got two other parties to go to.
-我们可以在这喝一杯 -喝一杯吧
– We can stay for a drink. – Yeah, stay for a drink.
不了 我们还要赶两场派对
No. We got two other parties we’re supposed to get to.
但我们可以在这喝一杯
But we can stay for a drink…
她真是
She’s
美爆了
perfect.
-你想喝香槟吗 -可以
– You like champagne? – I do.
她美爆了
She’s perfect.
唐尼 你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
Donnie, what the fuck are you doing?
你个渣…
You piece of…
请你不要介意 他有点…
You’re gonna have to excuse my friend. He gets…
快滚
Get the fuck out!
乔丹 你一定要操她 她太正了
Jordan, you gotta fuck her, bro. She’s so hot!
加油 唐尼
Yeah, Donnie!
让他撸完 希尔迪
Let him fucking finish, Hildy.
这样太他妈暴♥力♥了
That’s fucking rude.
淑女点好吗
Have some fucking manners.
湾脊区 在史坦顿岛附近 对吧
So, Bay Ridge, that’s near Staten Island, right?
在布鲁克林 穿过韦拉札诺海峡大桥
Brooklyn, across the Verrazano Bridge.
《周末夜狂热》的地盘
Saturday Night Fever territory.
没错 几内亚峡谷
That’s right. Guinea Gulch.
我们把韦拉札诺海峡大桥叫做几内亚跳板
We call the Verrazano Bridge the Guinea Gangplank.

Right.
我猜你是意大利人吧
So I presume you’re Italian?
我爸爸是
On my dad’s side.
我还有荷兰 德国 英格兰血统
I’m also Dutch, German, English.
我是混血儿
I’m a mutt.
混血
Yeah. You’re a mutt.
我在伦敦还有亲戚
Yeah, I still have family over there though, in London.
艾玛姑姑 她最好了
My Aunt Emma. She’s the best.
有种英国范儿 特别优雅
Very British, you know. She’s a classy lady.
这就说的通了
That explains it then.
说通什么
Explains what?
你啊 你是女公爵对吧
It explains you. I mean, you’re a duchess, right?
湾脊区的女公爵
The Duchess of Bay Ridge.
不好意思
Excuse me.
请给我一根吸管
Could I get a straw, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
真没想到你会向克里斯蒂要我的电♥话♥
So I was a little surprised you asked Cristy for my number.
为什么惊讶
Why is that?
你是有家室的人了吧
Aren’t you married?
是 所以呢
Well… Yeah, but what?
有家室就不能有朋友啦
Married people can’t have friends?
我们要当朋友啊?
We’re gonna be friends?
当然 你不想跟我做朋友吗
Yeah. You don’t want to be my friend?
我们可不会是单纯朋友
We’re not gonna be friends.
晚上我会做一些服装设计
And at night I work on my designs.
各种女性内衣
I have an entire line of lingerie.
女用背心 束身胸衣 三角裤
You know, camisoles, bustiers, panties.
她居然还设计三角裤
She designs women’s panties, too?
天哪
Oh, my God!
乔丹 快想个上去的借口
Come on, Jordan, think of a way to get up to her apartment.
你想上去喝点茶什么的吗
You wanna come up for some tea or something?
茶? 好啊
Tea? Yeah.
-热茶吗 -是
– Like hot tea? – Yeah.
行啊 听上去不错
Oh, yeah. That sounds nice. Yeah.
茶 我太他妈想上去喝茶了
Tea. Fuck, yeah, I wanted to come up for tea.
有大吉岭茶或洛神花茶之类的吗
Like Darjeeling or rose hip, something nice like that?

Sure.
这是洛基
This is Rocky.
看看这是谁 问声好 洛基
Oh, who’s this? Say hi, Rocky.
你好 小家伙
Hi, sweetheart.
特别好
Okay.
你能点一下火吗 我马上就出来
Why don’t you light a fire or something and I’ll be right out.
-火 在这吗 -是
– Yeah. Fire, here? – Sure.
画挺好看的
I like your painting here. It’s…
神啊帮帮我 我怎么才能上这姑娘
God, help me. How do I fuck this girl?
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 只是在点火
Yeah, yeah. Just trying to light the fire here.
回电♥话♥ 泰瑞莎
打住 打住 你该走了
That’s it. That’s it, you’re leaving.
别乱来 回家找老婆去
Don’t get involved. Go home to your wife.
你也想的到
As you can probably guess,
我把她操翻天了…
I fucked her goddamn brains out…
天啊
Jesus Lord!
总共11秒
For 11 seconds.
你刚刚射了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!