呼吸自然点
Breathe normally.
包括随身佩戴录音设备 也就是窃听器
… including wearing a recording device, also known as a wire…
五分钟以后 你就会忘记它的存在了
After five minutes, you’ll forget you even have it on.
配合调查……
…in conjunction with the investigation…
太他妈的残忍♥了
Fucking brutal.
少抱怨了
Quit your bitching.
第四自然段 被告严禁继续
Paragraph four. The defendant must not commit,
或是试图继续犯下任何进一步的罪行
or attempt to commit, any further crimes.
拜托 直接让我签了这该死的文件吧
Please. Let me just sign the fucking thing already.
谢谢
Thank you.
签在这就行了
Just here?
那就行了
That’d be good.
谢谢
Thank you.
我根本别无选择
It wasn’t even a choice.
接下来的六个小时里 我列了张名单
For the next six hours, I came up with a list.
朋友 敌人 商业伙伴
Friends, enemies, business associates.
所有曾认识我的人或是
Anybody who’d ever known me or
从我这里得到过一丁点股票建议的人
taken so much as a stock tip.
狼哥 狼哥
Wolfie! Wolfie! Wolfie!
名单上的第一个人就是唐尼
The first name on the list was Donnie.
乔丹 你知不知道
Jordan, do you know how
你能回来是件多好的事
good it is to have you back in this office?
你不在的时候一切都感觉不一样了
It’s not the same when you’re gone.
很悲伤的感觉 你明白吗 像是
It’s sad, you understand? It’s like…
该死的史蒂夫·麦登
That fucking Steve Madden, huh?
我无法……
I can’t…
我对天发誓 我连想都不能想这件事
Swear to God, I can’t even think about it.
我每次一想到他 我就气得血液沸腾
Every time I think about him, my blood boils.
我都不能说他的名字
I can’t even say his name.
-我明白 -太恶心了
– I know. – It’s, like, disgusting.
我跟他一起长大 他却这样背叛我
I grew up with this guy and he betrays me like that.
他后来有没有……
He ever get back to you about that…
有没有跟你说过那个账户的事
about that account?
别说对自己不利的话
我戴着窃听器呢
你记得的
You remember.
差不多有四五百万的 对吧
It was like four or five mil, something like that, right?
他应该要退还四五百万 对吧
He was supposed to kick back four or five mil, was it?
实际上 我那个时候
Actually, I was…
我那时候嗑药磕得一团糟 乔丹
I was fucked up, Jordan,
-所以我什么都不记得了 -是啊
– so I don’t really remember. – Yeah.
是啊 你个傻瓜
Yeah, right. Stupid.
如果他打来 你就通知我 好吗
Well, if he calls you, you make sure and contact me, okay?
-当然了 -好
– Yeah. Of course. – Yeah.
当然 当然
Of course, yeah. No, of course.
最后那块黄狮鱼你还吃不吃 伙计
You gonna eat that last piece of yellowtail, bud?
不吃了 都给你吧
No, it’s all yours.
我能蘸这个吗
Can I get this?
那么 还有什么……
So, what else is…
内奥米和其它一切都还好吗
Well, how’s Naomi and everything?
你也知道
You know how it is.
她现在恨死我了
She hates my fucking guts.
希尔迪怎么样 她还好吗
How’s Hildy? Good?
她还活着 所以活的也很糟
She’s still alive, so my life is fucked, you know?
明白
Yeah.
乔丹先生
Mr. Jordan.
乔丹先生 有客人找您
Mr. Jordan, you got a visitor.
什么
What?
有客人找您
You’ve got a visitor.
你马上穿好衣服
I need you to get dressed.
为什么 这是搞什么
Why? What the fuck’s going on?
你要去蹲监狱了
You’re going to jail.
好吧
All right.
我去穿衣服
I’ll get some clothes on.
我们帮你
We’ll give you a hand with that.
好吧
Okay.
联邦调查局
FBI!
所有人坐下
Everybody sit down.
把手举起来 不许出声
Put your hands where they can be seen, and shut up!
你♥他♥妈♥的别碰我
Don’t you fucking touch me.
你♥他♥妈♥的放开我
Get your fucking hands off me!
不许离开你们的座位
Don’t get out of your seats!
这他妈的可是香奈儿
It’s fucking Chanel!
我告发了所有人
I gave up everyone.
作为回报
And in return,
我在内华达的一个我从来没听说过的
I got three years in some
鬼地方蹲了三年
hellhole in Nevada I’d never even heard of.
就像我父亲疯狂麦克斯曾经说过的
Like my pops, Mad Max, had said,
“恶有恶报”
“The chickens had come home to roost.”
随便他什么意思吧
Whatever the fuck that means.
我希望法官大人认同
I hope Your Honor would agree
贝尔福先生在跟联邦调查局合作方面
that Mr. Belfort has distinguished himself
有出色的表现
in terms of his cooperation.
在贝尔福先生的协助下
Mr. Belfort has helped the government win convictions
政♥府♥给二十四余名重罪犯定了罪
of over two dozen serious offenders
并且追回了成百上千万美金
and helped them recover millions of dollars
用以补偿受害者
to be made available for restitution to their victims.
法庭对被告的判决为
The sentence of the court shall be
在联邦监狱关押三十六个月
36 months in federal prison.
请把被告押回去
Please remand the defendant.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
没关系
That’s okay.
斯特拉顿·奥克蒙特 贝尔福获刑
我承认 当我们到监狱的时候
I’m not ashamed to admit it.
我快吓死了
When we arrived at the prison,
我不觉得这有什么丢人的
I was absolutely terrified.
贝尔福 站起来
Belfort, on your feet.
但实际上我用不着害怕
But I needn’t have been.
有那么很短的一瞬间
You see, for a brief fleeting moment,
我忘了自己曾富得流油了
I’d forgotten I was rich.
而我住在消费的世界里
And I lived in a place where everything was for sale.
你难道不想学一下怎么把它们卖♥♥掉吗
Wouldn’t you like to learn how to sell it?
听好了 我这辈子见过不少混♥蛋♥
So listen. I’ve met some bad motherfuckers in my life.
摇滚明星 专业运动员 黑帮分子
I’m talking about rock stars, professional athletes, gangsters.
真的是一些坏得透顶的混♥蛋♥
I’m telling you, some real bad motherfuckers.
但是这家伙 我的好朋友
But this guy, my good friend,
乔丹·贝尔福先生真的是
Mr. Jordan Belfort, is the single
我这辈子遇见过的最最最最最坏的混♥蛋♥了
baddest motherfucker I have ever met.
所以我现在希望你们
So I want you right now
向我的好朋友 世界上最棒的销♥售♥员
to give a warm Auckland, New Zealand welcome
献上新西兰奥克兰最诚挚的欢迎
for my good friend and the world’s greatest sales trainer,
有请乔丹·贝尔福先生
Mr. Jordan Belfort!
谢谢你们
Thank you.
向我推销这支笔
Sell me this pen.
这是……
It’s…
这是一支很棒的笔
It’s an amazing pen.
对于专业人士来说 这是一支……
For professionals, it’s a…
向我推销这支笔
Sell me this pen.
这是支好笔
Well, it’s a nice pen.
你可以用这支笔
You can use the pen
记下生活的点点滴滴 这样一来你就能
to write down thoughts from your life so you can…
向我推销这支笔
Sell me this pen.
那个……
Well…
这支笔很好用 我个人也很喜欢
This pen works and I personally love this pen…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!