-给我下去 -宝贝 别这样
– Get off me! – Baby… don’t do that.
你知道我有多爱你 对吧
You know how much I love you, right?
别这样对我了 亲爱的 求你了
Stop that, sweetie. Please.
你想上我吗 乔丹
You wanna fuck me, Jordan?
你想上我吗
You wanna fuck me?
很好
Good.
来吧
Go ahead.
尽管来上我吧
Go ahead and fuck me.
我要你狠狠地上我
I want you to fuck me real hard.
我要你把这当成是最后一次一样操♥我♥
I want you to fuck me like it’s the last fucking time.
-你为什么要这么动 -来啊
– Why are you moving like that? – Come on.
别动
Please hold still.
因为我想让你射给我啊 宝贝
‘Cause I want you to come for me, baby.
来啊 宝贝
Come on, babe.
射给我啊 宝贝啊
Come for me, baby.
我要你把这当做是最后一次一样
I want you to come for me
狠狠地射给我
like it’s the last fucking time.
-是吗 -是
– Yeah? – Yeah.
来啊 宝贝 射给我 宝贝
Come on, baby. Come for me. Come for me, baby.
来啊 宝贝
Come on, baby.
-你喜欢这样 -是啊
– Yeah? – Yeah.
-宝贝 射啊 -你想让我射给你
– Yeah, baby, come. – You want me to come for you?

Yeah.
-你想让我射给你 -是
– You want me to come for you? – Yeah!
你想让我射给你吗
Huh? You want me to come for you?
天啊 宝贝
Oh, God, baby. Yeah!
天啊 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Jesus.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
真是爽死了
That was so fucking great!
天啊
Oh, God!
这是最后一次了
That was the last time.
什么意思 宝贝
What do you mean, baby?
我是说 刚才那就是我们的最后一次了
I mean that was the last time we ever have sex.
你在说什么呀
What are you talking about?
我要离婚
I want a divorce.
你这是什么意思 你要离婚
What do you mean, you want a divorce?
你在说什么啊 你要离婚
What’s that supposed to mean, you want a divorce?
放开我 我要跟你离婚
Get off me! I want a divorce.
你刚刚才跟我上完床
You just made love to me.
你♥他♥妈♥的是什么毛病啊
What the fuck is wrong with you?
我不爱你了 乔丹
I don’t love you anymore, Jordan!
你不爱我了
Oh, you don’t love me?
你已经不爱我了
You don’t love me anymore, huh?
你还真会挑时候啊
Well, isn’t that just fucking convenient for you!
我现在被联邦政♥府♥起诉
Now that I’m under federal indictment,
脚脖子上还绑着个电子监控器
with an electronic bracelet around my ankle,
然后你♥他♥妈♥的决定不爱我了
now you decide you don’t fucking love me anymore.
-是吗 -不 不
– Is that right? – No, no.
你到底是什么人啊 说啊
What kind of person are you? Tell me.
是你娶的我
You married me!
你这话是他妈的什么意思
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
乔丹 接下来这么安排
Jordan, this is how it’s gonna go.
孩子的监护权归我
I’m gonna take custody of the kids.
你同意离婚 我还可以让你探望孩子
If you agree to the divorce right now, I will allow visitation.
-好吗 你别想着跟我争 -天啊
– Okay? Don’t try to fight it. – Oh, my God.
我们好聚好散 也能给咱俩省点钱
It’ll save us both a lot of money
而且我觉得你以后用钱的地方还多着呢
and I got a feeling you’re gonna need it.
你别想带走我的孩子 亲爱的
You’re not taking my kids, sweetheart. You hear me?
我已经找律师问过了
I’ve already talked to the lawyer.
他说就算你不被定罪
He said even if you don’t get convicted,
孩子的监护权归我的可能性也很大
I’ve got a good chance of getting them.
我告诉你
I got news for you.
你♥他♥妈♥的别想带走我的孩子
You’re not fucking taking my children,
你这个恶毒的荡♥妇♥
you vicious fucking cunt, you!
操你 你♥他♥妈♥的臭婊♥子♥
Fuck you, you fucking bitch!
你♥他♥妈♥的别想带走我的孩子
You’re not fucking taking my goddamn fucking kids!
听见了吗 操你
You hear me? Fuck you!
你♥他♥妈♥的别想带走我的孩子
You’re not fucking taking my fucking kids!
该死的臭婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch!
该死的鸡
Fucking whore!
他妈的臭婊♥子♥ 该死的鸡
Fucking bitch! Piece of shit fucking whore!
看看你的德行 乔丹
Look at yourself, Jordan.
你变♥态♥
You’re sick!
你就是个变♥态♥
You’re a sick man!
操你 我告诉你 你别想带走孩子
Fuck you! I told you, you’re not taking my fucking kids!
你认为我会让我的孩子待在你身边吗
You think I would let my kids near you?
看看你这个德行
Look at yourself!
你知道我的律师怎么说吗
You know what my lawyer said?
我律师说你要蹲二十年大牢 乔丹
My lawyer said that you’re going to prison for 20 years, Jordan.
二十年啊 你别打算再见到孩子了
Twenty fucking years! You’re never gonna see the kids again!
你以为我再也见不到……
You don’t think I’m not gonna see my…
不 我才不会让你接近我的孩子呢
No, I’m not fucking letting you near my kids!
你以为我再也见不到我自己的孩子了
You don’t think I’m gonna see my fucking kids again, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥的别碰他们
Don’t you fucking touch them!
你♥他♥妈♥的别碰我
Don’t you fucking touch me!
宝贝 爸爸带你出去玩 好吗
Sweetheart? You’re coming on a trip with Daddy, all right?
你要跟爸爸出去玩了
You’re coming on a trip with Daddy.
你别他妈的碰她 乔丹
Don’t you fucking touch her, Jordan.
我对天发誓 我他妈的会宰了你的
I swear to God, I will fucking kill you!
没事的 宝贝
It’s all right, baby.
爸爸带你出去玩 好吗
You and Daddy are gonna go on a little trip together, okay?
-咱俩一起去玩 -瓦奥莱特
– A little trip together. – Violet!
瓦奥莱特
Violet!
-去拿钥匙 去拿钥匙 -好的
– Get the key! Get the key! – I got it!
乔丹 你♥他♥妈♥的赶紧
Jordan, you open this fucking door
-把门打开 开门 -系上安全带
– right now! Open the door! – Put your seat belt on.
好了 把腿放进来
There you go. Get your legs in.
我要带她走了
I’m taking her with me!
我告诉你 我要把她带走了 臭婊♥子♥
I told you I’m taking her with me, you fucking bitch!
你阻止不了我 你阻止不了我
You’re not gonna stop me! You’re not gonna stop me!
咱们去玩 宝贝
We’re going on a little trip, honey.
不 不
No! No!
你给我滚开
Get the hell out of here!
别烦孩子
Leave that baby alone!
瓦奥莱特 车♥库♥门 把车♥库♥门关上
Violet! Garage door! Close it!
妈咪
Mommy!
-给我下车 -把门给我打开
– Get out of here! – Open the fucking door!
妈咪
Mommy!

No!
天啊 上帝啊
Oh, Lord! Oh, my heavens…
去抱孩子
Get the baby!
内奥米 去抱孩子
Naomi, get the baby!
-妈咪 -宝贝 没事了
– Mommy. – Honey, it’s okay.
没事了
It’s gonna be okay.
乔丹先生已经疯了
Oh, Mr. Jordan has lost his mind.
-宝贝…… -没事的 亲爱的
– Baby… – It’s all right, honey.
她没事吧
She all right?
她没事吧
Is she all right?
你搞什么呀
What’s the matter with you?
她没事吧
Is she all right?
第一自然段
Paragraph one.
被告将对美国联邦地方法♥院♥
The defendant shall plead guilty
美国东区地方法♥院♥
to all counts of the indictment currently pending against him
对其提起的一切指控
in the United States District Court
认罪
for the Eastern District of New York.
第二自然段
Paragraph two.
讲话自然点
Talk normally.
被告将参与卧底行为……
The defendant shall participate in undercover activities…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!