全船戒备
General quarters!
进入备战状态
All hands man your battle stations!
很好 装上炮弹
Very well. Load your guns
装好了
Guns are loaded, sir
你干嘛 上将?
What was that, Admiral?
我们和瓜尼号♥联络了 一个小时
We’ve been hailing the Grozny for the last hour, Mr. Secretary
他们拒绝停船
The Grozny refuses to stop
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我们在执行任务 部长
We’re carrying out our mission Mr. Secretary
我们很忙 请让我们执行任务
We’re very busy right now We need to able to do our job
上将 我在问你问题
Admiral! I asked you a question
我们要遵守开战规则
We’re going to follow the rules of engagement
总统10月23日签署同意的…
The rules of engagement which the President
开战规则
has approved and signed in his order of 23 October
是的
Yes
舰长 请继续
You may proceed, Captain
炮筒准备
Cler your guns
该死
Dammit!
停止开火
Stop that firing!
什么?
What?
停止开火
Stop that firing!
停火 停火
Cease fire
上帝保佑
God help us
那是照明弹
That ship was firing starshells!
照明弹 发光用的 部长
Starshells –Flares, Mr. Secretary!
可恶 我有工作要忙
Goddammit, I’ve got a job to do here!
你从星期一就在这扎营
You’ve been camped out up there since Monday night
你累坏了 胡涂了
You’re exhausted you’re making mistakes
你这样干扰会害我的手下伤亡
You interfere with me and you will get some of my men killed
我不容许你这样
and I will not allow that!
照明弹
Starshells
部长 请别妨碍我们
Get out of our way, Mr. Secretart!
从18世纪开始
The navy’s been running blockades…
封锁就是由海军执行
since the days of John Paul Jones!
总统说得很清楚
I believe the President made it clear that there will be…
没他命令不准对船开火
no firing on ships without his express permission
部长 我无意不敬
With all due respect, Mr. Secretary
我们没有对船开火
we were not firing on that ship
刚刚不是开火?
What was that?
对船开火是攻击的意思
Firing on a ship means attacking a ship!
我们没有攻击
We were not attacking that ship!
只是对空示警
We were firing over it!
总统的命令不是这样
That was not the President’s intention when he gave that order
万一苏联分辨不出呢?
What if the Soviets don’t see the distinction?
万一他们跟我一样弄错呢?
What if they make the same mistake I just made?
没我的命令
There will be no firing anything near any Soviet ships
不准在苏联船只附近开火
without my express permission!
懂了吗 上将?
Is that understood, Admiral?
懂吗?
Is it?

Yes, sir
除非总统命令我
And I will only issue such instructions…
否则我不会下令
when ordered to by the President!
去你的18世纪
John Paul Jones!
你有没有概念 上将?
You don’t understand a thing do you, Admiral?
这不是封锁
This is not a blockade!
这是沟通
This is language!
是一种新语言
A new vocabulary, the likes of which the world has never seen!
是总统和赫鲁晓夫间的对话
This is President Kennedy communicating with Secretary Krushcev
凡登堡空军导弹基地
谁授权试射导弹?
Who the hell authorized this missile test?
你想是谁?
Who do you think?
天晓得苏联会怎么解读
God knows what this is gonna communicate to the Soviets
跟苏联沟通?
Communicate with the Soviets?
国防部这么近都无法沟通
We can’t communitcate with the Pentagon and it’s just across the goddam river
勒梅一定以为你怕他
LaMay must think you’re afraid of him
我不要上当
I’m not taking that biat
我们要继续
The right move here is to move on
玛库号♥ 玛库号♥
Marcula!
我们是美国战舰肯尼迪号♥
This is United States Destroyer Joseph P. Kennedy!
此刻我们担心
This is point at which we are concemed…
船只将起冲突
that there might be shooting among the ships at sea
可能进行攻击行动
with the possibility that invasion might have to be undertaken
以摧毁导弹基地
to assure that those bases are eliminated
苏联曾说倘使我方进犯
If invasion is undertaken the Russians have said
他们将以导弹反击
that they would retaliate with rocket fire
我方则表示若古巴发射导弹
We have said if there’s rocket fire from Cuba
我方将反击 这是目前的状况
we will retaliate And there goes the whole ballgame
肯尼
Kenny
你们干嘛?
What’s this?
我办公室随便你们进出?
Can anyone just walk in here now?
我不是来采访
Ken, don’t worry I’m not here to do an interview
想吃糖的话 走错地方了
If you’re looking for a cup of sugar John, you got the wrong door
肯尼
Kenny
我们要见总统
we need to see the President
有状况
Something’s happened
我一个月跟他吃一次饭
I have lunch with him Maybe once a month
听他口气好像和赫鲁晓夫很熟
Way the talks, he acts like he knows Kruschev personally
但从没详细讲
but he’s never elaborated
我用他的消息写过几篇报导
I’ve used him as a source in a couple of stories
调查局发现这个叫佛曼的…
The FBI has identified this Alexander Fomin as the…
是KGB单位局长
Soviet Rezident, the KGB equivalent of one of our station chiefs
苏联驻美国的情报头子
He’s their highest ranking spy in this country
他知道约翰是我的朋友
And he knows John’s a friend of mine
构成很好的秘密沟通管道
All the trademarks of a back-channel overture
好个沟通管道
Yeah. Some back channel
电视记者 我的隔壁邻居
ABC News guy My goddamn next-door neighbor
他是说他们会撤导弹
So they’ll remove the missiles
但我们要发誓不进攻古巴
And we’ll pledge not to invade Cuba or de-stabilize Castro
也不协助推♥翻♥卡斯特罗
or assist anyone who plans on doing so
有可能真的是赫鲁晓夫说的
I think this may be our first real message from Kruschev
另方面来说
The alternative, Mr. President
也可能是个陷阱
is that is this could be a trap
为什么?
And how is that exactly?
提出和解
Dangle a settlement
用谈判困住我们 谈判破裂…
tie us down in negotiations we come up short
为何用这方法和我们接触?
Why else would they approach us this way?
可以否认的
It’s deniable
苏联从不老实 这次可能也是
The Soviets have done nothing but lie to us. This could just be more of the same
说不定就因为这样才派他来
That may be why Kruschev’s introducing this guy
我们在正式管道老被他们耍
We’re been burned by his usual players in the formal channels
所以找个诚实的调停人来
so he brings in an honest broker
他就是希望我们这样想
That may be what they want us to think
坦白说
The truth is
我们不知道他代表谁
we don’t really know who Fomin speaks for
可能是赫鲁晓夫
It could be Kruschev
可能是政♥治♥局
It could be some faction in the Politburo
也可能就是KGB
Or the KGB itself
我们不知道
We just don’t know
对了 史卡利 你的活动…
By the way, Scali your activities now fall under…
要受国安条款秘密附录规范
the secrecy codicils of the National Security Act
抱歉
Sorry, John
得不到普立兹奖了
No Pulitzer
总统 我们没多少时间了
Mr. President, we haven’t much time
我3个半小时后要跟他会面
I’m scheduled to meet with him again in three and a half hours
所以现在的问题是
So it seems the question of the day is
他的提议是真是假
is the offer legitimate?
如果是真的
And if it is
我们不能不理会
we can’t afford to ignore it
约翰
So, John…
我们几小时后会给你指示
We’ll have instructions for you in a couple of hours
谢谢你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!