I don’t care if this administration ends up in the freaking toilet
不赶快协议 政♥府♥就死定了
We don’t do a deal tonight there won’t be any administration
不是只有我不赞成
It’s the wrong move, Bobby and it’s not just me who thinks that
执行委员会每个人都不会赞成
Everyone on this so-called EXCOM’s telling you the same thing
你到底帮谁?
Whose side are you on now, Ken?
可恶
Oh, goddammit
万一根本没政♥变♥呢?
What if there hasn’t been a coup at all?
万一是你俩干的…
What if it’s you two?
什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
或许你们两兄弟…
What if it was you two
故意要他们写第二封信
who invited that second letter by raising the possibility of a trade?
总统 只剩30小时
Mr. President we have only 30 hours left
无论要做什么回应
and whatever response we send
传到克里姆林宫
it’ll take several hours to reach our embassy
都要好几小时
and be delievered to the Kremlin
赫鲁晓夫最快也要明天一早才能回应
So early tomorrow morning is the earliest Kruschev could respond
我们若拒绝协议
Which one of you geniuses is gonna tell me how to
要如何向世人解释?
explain it to the world if we don’t make this trade?
我们要如何回应…
So what are we gonna say to the Soviets
苏联的提议?
about this offer?
要看情况吧
Well, it depends, doesn’t it?
我们真确信苏联有政♥变♥吗?
Do we really believe there’s been a coup?
万一佛曼不是陷阱呢?
What if Fomin wasn’t a ploy?
万一他说的是真的呢?
What if his message was real?
万一这一切都是意外呢?
What if what is happening is a series of accidents?
击落我们的战机是意外?
Accidents like them shooting down our U-2?
对 那一类的意外
Yes. Accidents like that
意外使第二封信看来更强硬
And the accidents are making the second letter seem more aggressive
使情况看来比实际要糟
and the whole situation appear worse than it really is
八月的枪
“The Gun of August”

That’s right
所以我们拒绝第二封信?
So we just reject the second letter?

No

No No
不要拒绝
We don’t reject it
我们接受第一封信
We accept the first letter
假装没收到第二封信
and pretend the second one doesn’t exist
这是在做梦 行不通
It won’t work because that’s wishful thinking
他提议…
Look, he made an offer. So I…
我们被这美梦蒙蔽数月
The same wishful thinking, Bobby that blinded us all these months
苏联就趁机偷运导弹
while the Soviets were sneaking those missiles in under our noses
不理第二封信
Ignore the second letter
接受第一封信的提议
agree to the conditions of the first
苏联不可能会同意
There is no reason to believe the Soviets will let it go
麦克说的对 他们干嘛接受?
Max is right. Why will they accept it?
行得通的
It can work
如果他们相信我们想迎头痛击
If they believe we’re gonna hit ’em hard
我们还有最后一点时间可周♥旋♥
We’ve got time for one more round of diplomacy, and that’s it
28小时后开始空袭
First airstrikes start in 28 hours
一定要让他们同意
But we have to make them agree to it
对 怎么做?
So how do we do that?
给他承诺
We give them something
说我们会撤土耳其导弹
We tell them we’ll remove the missiles from Turkey
听我说
Hang on
但半年后才撤 所以看似无关
But we don that six months from now so it appears there’s no linkage
还要说若他们对外透露
We also tell them if they go public about it
我们会否认
we’ll deny it
协议就告吹
Right we deny it. The deal’s off
我们秘密进行 死不承认
And we do it under the table so we can disavow any knowledge of it
这事瞒不了 媒体不会放过
It’s transparent, Kenny The press will be all over it
半年后谁还在乎?
Six months from now we’re not gonna care, are we?
到时候再看着办
We’ll deal with it then
至少能知道赫鲁晓夫下台没
At the least, it’ll expulse whether Kruschev has been overthrown
才知道对手是谁
We’ll know who we’re up against
我在想赫鲁晓夫
I’ve been thinking about Kruschev
如果这是他安抚强硬派的动作
And if this is a move to appease the hard-liners in his government
说不定他正需要这点以服人
it may be just the bone he needs to regain control of his own house
传话的人一定要说得一针见血
Whoever carries the message has to hit the nail on the head
表现太软弱 就会被摆布
If we come across as too soft they’ll push us
太强硬他们会紧张 更糟
Too hard, they’ll be cornered and even more dangerous
你们大伙儿都了解…
All of you do understand
交换这条件有很大风险吧
that there is an enormous risk in offering this deal
因为如果他们拒绝
Because if they turn us down and we’ve already told them
而我们已宣称星期一进击
that we’re coming in on Monday morning
他们会先发制人
They’ll strike first

Yes
鲍比
Bobby
你最了解杜布莱宁大使
You know Dobrynin best

Yeah
那就你去吧
Then you’re it
泰德 你开始拟讲稿
Ted, I want you to start working the draft
鲍比 你要让他们明白
Bobby, you gotta go in there and make them understand
我们明天一定要得到答复
that we have to have an answer tomorrow
否则星期一就开战
Because Monday we go to war
你要怎样? 吻别吗?
What do you want, a goodbye kiss?
乔伊 我看…
Listen
我来开吧
I’ll take care of him
你去喝点咖啡 我们很快回来
Go on inside, grab some coffee We’ll be back pretty quick
你确定?
Are you sure?
确定
Sure
你干嘛?
What’s the matter with you?
不会开车门吗?
Forget how to open a car door?
天哪
Jesus!
你们这些有钱人
You rich people
我答应女儿明天带她们去骑马
I promised the girls I’d take them riding tomorrow
不要食言
Make sure you keep that date
我们为入主白宫牺牲好多
We gave up so much to get here
有时我想 到底所为何来?
Sometimes I think “What the hell did we do it for? ”
我不知道你怎样
I don’t know about you
我是为了钱
but I’m in it for the money
我们知道我们比其它人有能力
We knew we could do a better job than everyone else
记得吗?
Remember?
你知道吗?
You know, I…
我讨厌人家说我是聪明人
I hate being called the brilliant one
是无情的人
The ruthless one
是大家害怕的人
The guy everybody’s afraid of
我讨厌这样
I hate it
我没那么聪明
I’m not so smart
也没那么无情
I’m not so ruthless
聪明那部份我同意
Well, you’re right about the smart part
我没信心达成使命
I don’t know if I can do this
你是最有能力做这任务的人
There’s nobody else I’d rather have going in there than you
只有你我才放心…
Nobody else I trust
托付家人性命
Helen and the kids’ lives to
左转
Take a left
苏联♥大♥使♥馆♥
赫鲁晓夫是混♥蛋♥
闻到了吗?
You smell that?
他们在烧文件
They’re burning their documents
他们以为我们要开战了
They think we’re going to war
上帝保佑我们 肯尼
God help us, Ken
司法部
杜布莱宁大使来了 在你办公室
Sir, Ambassador Dobrynin is here He’s in your office
我会吹口哨给你好运
I’ll whistle up some luck for you
大使
Mr. Ambassador
谢谢你来
Thank you for coming
你是谁?
Who are you?
朋友
The friend
我哥哥 朋友 同胞和我自己
My brother, my friends my countrymen, and I
不能容许飞弹进入操作阶段
cannot and will not permit those missiles to become operational
这是肯定的
I promise you that
那恐怕我们两国将开战
Then I fear our two nations will go to war

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!