就杀人灭口
The double tap cerebellum.
所以这些人是在替霸天虎效力
So humans are working for the Decepticons.
我觉得这跟霸天虎
I don’t think this is about the Decepticons.
在找月球上的什么东西没关系
looking for something on the moon.
我想是他们是想隐藏什么
I think it’s about something they wanted to hide.
跟老爸过两招
Come to daddy.
来吧 放马过来
Come on, throw down.
你小时候生病吃错药了吧
Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?
真是个怪胎
The freak.
喜欢吗
Hah, like it.
我怕痒
I’m ticklish…
先生
Sir.
这里正在举♥行♥一个高层的外星情报会议
Having a pretty high level alien Intel confab here.
你还不够资格出现在这里吧
That I don’t think you’re cleared for.
-跑腿的 -是的 你是对的
– Errand boy. – Yeah, you’re right.
-这机器人真给力 -布鲁斯 你该走了
– It’s a bitchin’ robot. – I think it’s time to go, Bruce, okay?
谢谢你让我进来
Thank you so much for this.
还是快走吧 布鲁斯
Better go, Bruce.
我都要冒烟了
Hey, I’m smokin’ over here.
下载失踪的俄♥罗♥斯♥宇航员资料
Downloading missing Russian cosmonauts.
苏联取消过一次载人登月任务
Turns out the soviets cancelled a manned mission to the moon.
是在1972年
The moon, in 1972
当时有2名苏联宇航员隐匿在美国
when 2 of cosmonauts went into hiding in America.
我刚找到他们了
And I just found them, aaaah.
你真是个天才 里恩
You’re a genius, Brains.
这招真行 大黄蜂
Oh, that was smooth, Bumble Bee.
差了一大截
Missed it by that much.
你好
Hi.
有人告诉我怎么了吗
Would somebody tell me what the hell’s going on?
你是谁
Who are you?
-你是谁 -我是谁
– Who are you? – Who am I?
那是谁 管家 搜她身
Who is that? Dutch, frisk her.
-当然 -不要
– Certainly. – Here, no.
管家
Dutch, um…
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
-我不碰她 -山姆
– I’m not going to touch her. – Sam?
天使
Angel.
我在工作
Uh, I was working.
对于这一切 我很抱歉
I’m sorry about this.
很好 我们无家可归了
Great, we’re homeless.
她住这里吗
She lives here?
你有机会搜她身
You had your chance to frisk her.
我有女朋友
I have a girl friend.
是吗 叫什么
Really, what’s her name?
印蒂亚
Innn…dia.
我们说好要去参加迪兰的聚会 记得吗
We’re suppose to be at Dylan’s party, remember?
没忘 可你也知道 我那些朋友
I do remember, but you know, my friends,
需要我 现在走不开
…they need me. I have to be here right now.
还有什么 汽车人以及军方
And what, the Autobots and the
他们无法独自搞定此事
military they can’t handle this on their own.
知道我喜欢你那些战争故事什么吗 山姆
You know what I liked about your war stories, Sam?
因为它们只是故事
It’s that they were stories.
都是些过去的事情
They were in the past.
听着 我知道你想起了你哥哥
Look, I know you’re thinking about your brother.
还有你的家人
Okay, and you’re thinking about your family.
但这次情况不一样
And it’s not that situation.
-不一样吗 -不一样
– No? – No.
怎么不一样
Why not?
怎么就不一样呢 山姆
Why isn’t it, Sam?
你觉得我们是想让我哥哥活着 还是想要奖章
You think we’d rather has his medals, or we’d rather have him?
我知道 我明白
I hear you, I get it.
你拿我的兔子去哪儿 站住
Where are you taking my bunny, stop.
就等一下
Just stop for a second.
你以为昨晚上我睡着了吗
You think I could sleep last night?
我终于明白 山姆想冒险
And then it hit me. No, Sam want’s to be in danger.
没有冒险就活不下去
He doesn’t know who he is without it.
我只想有人需要我
I just wanna matter.
我需要你
You matter to me.
我知道你是担心我 我知道
I know you’re worried, I know you’re worried.
但我向你保证 我可以搞定
But I promise you I can, I can handle this.
能行吗 你能保证吗
Can you, you can promise it?
我保证
I promise.
山姆 我不想失去你 我知道这件事情的后果
Sam, I don’t want to loose you, and I know where this leads.
我还没准备好
I’m not ready for this.
你和我一起去吗
Are you coming with me?
我办不到
I can’t.
好吧
Okay.
给你的脚
Here’s your foot.
真正的勇士得直面路途上的孤独
A warrior’s path is a solitary one.
她怎么买♥♥得起这样的车
How the hell does she afford that car?
-她老板送的 -有钱的混♥蛋♥
– Her boss. – Rich bastards.
我以前恨死这些家伙了
I used to hate them.
但现在…
But now it’s…
骑上快马去追捕两名俄♥罗♥斯♥宇航员
Going to a gig on a hunt for two Russian Cosmonauts.
没有什么比开着迈巴♥赫♥更爽的了 是吧
Nothing like driving in a Maybach, huh?
告诉你 只有德国人真正懂车
Germans know how to make cars, let me tell ya.
我这个管家 前国♥家♥安♥全♥局成员
My Dutch man. Former NSA,
网络特别探员
Cyber sleuth extraordinaire.
一路跟踪他们至此
Tracked them down, here.
这么说这些宇航员想藏起来 为什么呢
So these cosmonauts wanted to hide. Why?
我看到一个目标
Bingo, I got a match.
你简直是只德国牧羊犬 管家
You’re a German Shepard, Dutch.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人
The thing about Russians is…
都不喜言谈
…they never like to talk.
得用点全球通用语言
It’s going to take a little of the international language.
-Dos vedanya -这是再见的意思
– Dos vedanya. – That means goodbye.
谁来引领革命
Who’s to get revolution.
一个名人 不知道叫什么
A famous, I have no idea.
管家
Dutch.
来点狠话
Give me something tough.
-Baryshnikov -我们会说英语
– Baryshnikov. – We do speak English.
管家 你真没用
Dutch, you suck.
这是斯拉夫字母
It’s a Cyrillic, alphabet.
就像些计算器上你来从来用不到的按键
It’s like all the buttons you never push on a calculator.
不是我没用
I don’t suck.
西摩·西蒙斯特工 隶属第八区 前第七区
Agent Seymour Simmons, Sector Eight , formerly Seven
我们知道你的来历
We know who you are.
宇航员
Cosmonaut chicks.
那又怎样
So what?
你本应航行到月球的阴影 然而
You were suppose to travel to the Dark side of the moon, then….
忽然一切都取消了
It all got shut down.
问题是
The question is.
为什么
Why?
我的孩子可以在这吸烟吗
Can my child smoke in here?
好吧 没事 好吧
Okay, all right. Okay!
-开枪啊 -这个菜鸟是谁
– Yeah, shoot me. – Who was this delish, huh?
我愿意为国捐躯 你呢
I’m wiIling to die for my country. Are you?
是吗
ReaIly?
你真漂亮
You are beautiful.
没人说你很漂亮吗
Has anyone told you, you’re beautiful?
因为她就是个美人
‘Cause she’s a beautiful woman.
管家 回笼子里
Dutch, back in the cage.
让你的伙计别乱来 求求你稳住他
Control your boy, please control your boy.
管家 住手
Dutch, stop!
抱歉 这是老♥毛♥病
I’m so sorry. That is the old me.
好了 大家都冷静下来
Okay, let’s everybody just calm down.
让我们降降温 把枪放下 放松点
Let’s lower the heat, lower the guns. Just relax.
第二次世界大战结束了
World War 2 is over.
你将看到的是前苏联最高机密之一
You’re about to see one of the biggest soviet secrets.
是美国人首次将人类送上月球
America first to send men to the moon.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!