山姆
Sam.
我监视你好多年了 山姆
I’ve had my eye on you for years, Sam.
再也找不到比你更好的
You’re the one spy I’ve never been
能够安排在汽车人身边的间谍了
able to provide as the one close to the Autobots.
山姆 别听他的
Sam, don’t do what he wants.
不 他会的
Yes he will.
像他们一样
They all do.
他们会宰了她 懂吗
They will slaughter her. You understand me.
你眨眼的功夫
The time it takes you to blink,
他们就会干掉她 也会干掉我
they will do it to her, and they will do it to me.
所以当别人给你工作时
So you show a little respect.
得有起码的尊重
When someone offers you a job.
手腕
Wrist.
你要去跟踪擎天柱
You are to track down, Optimus Prime.
人类之中他只信任你
Because you’re the one human he trusts.
你去问他
You will ask one question.
他打算如何反击
How does he intend to fight back?
策略 战术 所有的东西
Strategies, tactics, everything.
像被咬了一口 是吧
Has a nasty little bite, doesn’t it.
高科技产品
It’s very high tech.
通过它 我们可以知道
It lets us see
你看到了什么 听到了什么
what you see, hear what you hear.
而且它可以入侵你的神经系统
And it attacks your nervous system.
所以别玩花招
So if you so much as try and signal.
我不知道还要告诉你什么 山姆
I don’t know what to tell you, Sam.
关系产生结果
Relationships have consequences.
我在这里是因为我父亲
I am here because my father,
她在这里则是因为你
she is here because of you.
别 别 别 别
Stop! Stop, stop…stop.
声波 暂且别动她
Soundwave, if you please.
山姆
Sam.
完成你的任务
Do your job.
她就没事 我向你保证
She’ll be safe. I give you my word.
我会宰了你
I’ll kill you.
给我记住
You have my word.
全体战斗员进入一级备战
Combatant commands are now at Defcon 1.
大约有两百个霸天虎藏在暗处
Approximately 200 Decepticons are in hiding.
南美和中国
Energon detectors have been
能量检测设备都被触发
triggered as far away as South America and China.
联♥合♥国♥刚刚收到一份加密音频文件
The U.N. just received an encrypted audio file.
说是来自汽车人的领导者
They say it’s from the leaders of the Autobots.
地球的守卫者们
Defenders of Earth.
我们为你们的自然资源而来
We have come for your natural resources.
以此重建我们受损的星球
To rebuild our damaged planet.
当运完所有我们需要的东西
When we have transported all we needed.
就会还你们和平
We will leave your world in peace.
要想获得这种和平
For such peace to exist.
必须立刻驱逐你们庇护的所有汽车人叛徒
You must immediately exile the Autobot rebels you have harbored.
无商量余地
Non negotiable.
请与叛逆者断绝关系
Renounce the rebels.
等候你们的答复
We await your reply.
我们在中转站听你的汇报
We’ll debrief you in transit.
我不知道我对你们有何帮助
Yeah I really don’t see how I can be of any help.
你们个个都很忙
I mean you guys seem pretty busy.
我们可再约时间
We can just do this another time, I think.
每次我都低估了你
I have underestimated you at every turn.
你 什么
You..Ha…what?
你提醒过我们说他们在利用人类
You warned us that they were using humans.
而且你知道御天敌是关键
And you knew that Sentinel was the key.
长官
Director.
我算老几 你才是专家
Oh, who am I? Hey, you’re the expert.
我只是一个四处走动的危险人物
I’m just a walking security risk.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
Yes.
-不 你有事 看都在冒汗了 -没事 真没事
– No you’re not, you’re sweating. – No, I’m fine.
没事 我冒汗是因为我紧张
I’m fine. I’m sweating because I’m nervous.
我紧张是因为
I’m nervous because you
你告诉我这样的秘密
got me in here for this information, okay.
我是个微博控 什么东西都往上写
I’m a twitter junkie, I blog everything,
不能保守秘密
I can’t keep secrets.
-你不敢 -我在跟你说实话
– Oh you wouldn’t dare. – That’s the truth, I’m telling you.
你不敢
You wouldn’t dare.
长官 十五号♥线有你的电♥话♥
Director I got a call for you at 15.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
没干嘛 你在干嘛
Nothing, what are you doing?
离我远点
Get away from me.
今天在首都发生了一些列重要事件
It’s been a remarkable series of events today at the Capitol.
片刻之前 立法♥会♥
Just moments ago legislation was
通过了驱逐美国领土上汽车人的法案
passed to exile the Autobots from American shores.
美国♥军♥队同他们的联盟正式结束
The U.S. Military alliance with them is officially over.
-来自白宫的消息和 -是
– The words of the house and the… – Yeah.
当局领导还有此次决议的支持者
..Authority leaders the sponsor of today’s resolution.
-什么 -我们不能故意邀请
– What? – We cannot in good conscious invite…
他们不能这样做 你得告诉他们不能这样做
They can’t do this, you gotta tell them they can’t do that.
好 这是官方决定 大家开始行动
Okay, it’s official, it’s a go people!
他们是我们的盟军
These are our allies.
汽车人为我们而战 跟我们并肩作战
The Autobot’s fought for us, they fought with us.
但我们现在什么处境呢
And where are we now?
面对着敌人的入侵
Facing an enemy invasion.
面对着贪得无厌的敌人
With an enemy that has the means to deploy countless more.
你还知道什么吗
If there’s more you know?
任何关于敌人意图的消息
Anything at all about the enemies intentions.
现在要告诉我们了
Now’s the time to tell.
汽车人没法离开这个星球
Autobots have no way of leaving this planet.
这一点你就错了
That is where you’re wrong.
它名叫苍耳
Its name is the Xanthium.
带来了第二批汽车人
It bought the second wave of Autobots.
从那以后它一直由航♥空♥航♥天♥局看管和研究
And it’s been under NASA’s care and study ever since.
我们把它与一部退役的航♥天♥飞机相连
We’ve linked it with a decommissioned shuttle,
维持军管直至离开
to maintain military control until they’re gone.
这颗小螺栓需要一万磅的扭矩
Gonna be 10,000 pounds of torque
不是19磅
on isty-bisty bolt… Oh, not 19.
你要敢拿我们的性命开玩笑 我就废了你
You’re gonna risk the lives of all me mates! I’ll ball you !
那几个就是雷霆营救队
That’s your wreckers.
他们看管苍耳
They take care of the Xanthium.
我们不太让他们离开基地
We don’t let them off the base much,
因为他们是一群混球
because they’re assholes.
你应该拉那头 你这娘娘腔的贱♥人♥
You gotta pull that you Nancy wanker.
该干掉他了
It’s time to kill him.
我只是想帮忙 尽职而已
I’m just trying to help, you know. Just doing my job.
冷静 别动他 他是人类
Calm down. Leave him alone. This is a human being.
-爱普斯 真是你 -你丫真蠢
– Epps. Is that you- You are ridiculous.
你好 伙计
what’s up, man.
-你怎么在这 -我从空军退役了
-What are you doing here -I’m retired from the air force.
能放手吗
Can you let my hand go?
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell was that?
现在我只是给他们当顾问做后勤
I went on to just consult and run interference for them.
没有战斗
No more combat
没有外星人在背后攻击我
or alien shooting at my ass.
我得到了一份梦想职业
I got a dream job.
该离开这个星球了
Time to get off this planet.
要把汽车人赶走
Kicking the Autobots out.
你相信这是真的吗
Do you believe this is happening?
你认为要把他们送到哪
Where do you think is taking them?
除了地球 随便哪
Any planet but here.
我要找这里的负责人
I want to talk to whoever’s in charge here.
夏洛特·米樱
Charlotte Mearing.
西蒙斯特工
Agent Simmons
前西蒙斯特工
Former Agent Simmons, so.
我看到你在华盛顿幸免于难
I see you survived Washington.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!