-任何人 -今早有个姓王的认出我
– No one. – This Wang guy recognized me.
他让我来提醒你
He told me to warn you,
他说到月之阴影
he’s talking about the dark side of the moon.
-然后他们把他杀了 -等一下 你说月亮
– Then they killed him. – Wait a minute, you mentioned the moon?
是啊 月之阴影
Yeah, dark side of the moon.
但是为什么霸天虎想要杀害人类呢
But why would the decepticons want to kill humans?
我以为他们的敌人是汽车人
I thought their war was with the Autobots.
这是他第一次做科学简报的时间
And that is when he made his first quick-look science report.
这就是我想要的
That’s what I want..
那个女的是谁 好的
Who’s the chick, okay.
请问 兰诺克斯上校
Excuse me, Colonel Lennox.
米樱局长
Director Mearing.
这位是山姆·威特维奇
This is Sam Witwicky.
-一个平民 -我知道他是谁 上校
– A civilian c.. – I know his name, Colonel.
我想知道谁让他进来的
I want to know who gave him clearance.
谁让我进来的 不如说是擎天柱
Who gave me Clearance? How about Optimus Prime.
在他降落在郊区寻找我房♥子的时候
When he touched down in suburbia looking for my house.
这位是国家情报局主管
This is the national intelligence director.
要是你…
In case you…
-你好 -藐视国家官员
– Hi. – Disrespecting a federal officer.
也许应该把你关起来 她是谁
Maybe that’ll get you somewhere., who’s she?
她是我女朋友
She’s my girlfriend.
这算怎么回事 约会吗
What is this like a date?
她知道所有汽车人的事情
She knows all about the Autobots, okay.
她知道大黄蜂 而且她来自军人的家庭
She knows Bumblebee, and comes from a military family.
我可以替她担♥保♥
I can vouch for her.
我有一个主意
Hey, I have an idea.
不如我们说回那个重要的话题
How bout we get back to the important topics?
比如说我的脸差点被霸天虎切下来
Like the fact I almost had my face cut off by a Decepticon.
事实上 作为纳税人 我要投诉
As a tax payer I’d like to lodge a complaint as a matter of fact.
好了 听着
Okay, listen.
山姆公♥司♥的一个软件工程师今天被杀害了
One of the software engineers at Sam’s office was murdered today.
他参与过航♥空♥航♥天♥局的月球绘图探测
He was involved in NASA’s Lunar mapping probe.
事情是这样的 兰诺克斯上校
Here’s the thing, Colonel Lennox.
我们不能把国♥家♥安♥全♥托付给年轻人
We cannot entrust national security to teenagers.
除非说有什么政策我不知道
Unless I missed the policy paper.
有吗
Are we doing that now?
没有 很好
No, good.
我不管你是谁
I don’t care who you are.
要是你把在这里看到的说出去一个字
If you breathe a word of what you’ve seen here.
就以叛国罪把你扔进监狱
You will do time for treason.
明白了吗
Do you understand me?
我只听汽车人的命令
I’ll take my orders from the Autobots.
我认识他们 我不认识你
I know them, I don’t know you.
你会认识我的
You will.
御天敌
Sentinel Prime.
他貌似靠能量块维持生存 他已经用完了
He seems to run on Energon, and he’s out of it.
他现在是在睡眠模式
He’s in a sort of a sleep mode.
开始吧
Let us begin.
这就是伟大的领袖矩阵
It’s the great matrix of leadership.
他掌握着宇宙中仅有的一样东西
He holds the only thing in the
能够重新启动变形金刚的火种
universe that can repower a Transformers spark.
太不可思议了
This is incredible.
御天敌
Sentinel Prime.
我们欢迎你回来
We bid you return.
复仇
Revenge.
-不 -不要开枪
– No. – Hold your fire.
-不要 御天敌 -不要开枪
– No, Sentinel. – Hold your fire.
是我 擎天柱
It is I, Optimus Prime.
没事了
It is all right.
你安全了
You are safe.
没什么好怕的
There’s nothing to fear.
我们来了
We are here.
你回家了 御天敌
You are home, Sentinel.
战争
The war?
战争
The war!
我们输了
The war was lost.
赛博坦现在已经成了不毛之地
Cybertron is now but a barren wasteland.
我们在地球避难
We have taken refuge here on Planet Earth.
人类是我们的盟军
Its human race is our allies.
我的飞船呢
My ship?
我们遭遇了袭击
We came under fire.
传送柱
The pillars.
传送柱在哪里
Where are the pillars?
你保住了五根
You saved five of them.
包括控制柱
Including the control pillar.
只有五根吗
Only five?
我们以前有上百根的
We once had hundreds.
打扰一下 先生们 我能问问
Excuse me, gentlemen. May I ask,
你们要寻找的科技是什么吗
what is this technology you’re looking for?
它具有重塑宇宙的能力
It is the ability to reshape the universe.
集结所有传送柱就能形成空间桥
Together the pillars form a space bridge.
这是我设计的 只有我能控制
I designed and I alone can control it.
这打破了你们的物理学定理
It defied your laws of physics
物质一定要通过时间空间传输
to transport matter through time and space.
你们说的是瞬间传输 是吗
You’re talking about a teleportation device, aren’t you?
是的 传输资源和难民
Yes, for resources, for refuges.
难民 或者军队
Refuges or troops of soldiers.
武器 或者炮弹
Weapons, maybe bombs.
一种瞬间袭击的手段
A means of an instant strike,
这就是它的军事功能 对吗
that’s its military function, isn’t it?
这是我们的科技
It is our technology.
必须要归还给我们
And it must be returned.
是的 如果人类同意的话
Yes, if humans say so.
你不能把大规模杀伤武器
You can’t just bring weapons
运到我们的地盘
of mass destruction into our atmosphere.
首先要申报海关
Kind of have to declare customs first.
经过叫做文书的小手续
A little formality called paperwork.
这是我们人类跟动物的区别
Kinda separates us from the animals.
如果你注意到我严肃的态度
I will overlook your condescending tone
我就忽略你这居高临下的语气
if you heave the gravity of mine.
绝不能让霸天虎知道空间桥在这里
The decepticons must never know the space bridge is here.
因为要是到了他们手上
For in their hands…
你们的世界就完蛋了
… it would mean the end of your world.
这文件做的太差
Totaly nightmare file.
那就展开调查吧
So the investigation is open.
我们会派特工去你办公室
We sent agents to your office.
现在
And for the time being,
我们会让汽车人护送你回家
we’re going to send you home with Autobot protection.
我需要跟谁说
Wh.. Who do I need to speak to,
才能让你们明白我可以帮忙
to get you guys to understand I can help.
我可以帮忙
I can contribute.
我们都可以帮上忙 告诉我你知道什么
Hey, we can all help. You tell me what you know,
我可以跟你说说太阳系 和我去过所有有趣的星球
I could tell you about the solar system, all the fun pIanets to hang out in.
请从我桌子上下来
Get off my desk, please.
你掏枪了 好吧 那我帮不了你 她发火了
Aw, you pulling out guns. Okay, can’t help you on that. She angry
天哪
Oh, my god.
你想要我怎么做 立刻回家
What do you envision for me? I go back home now?
回去上班 继续去复印吗 我是说…
I go back to work? I make copies? I mean…
这个部门里都是些有经验的
This is a unit for veteran
情报人员和特种部队
intelligence officers and special forces.
而不是开过特殊汽车的小男生
Not for boys who once owned special cars.
这么说有些刻薄吧 夫人
That’s a bit harsh, isn’t it ma’am?
不要叫我夫人 我不是夫人
Don’t call me ma’am, I’m not a ma’am.
但你是女的 对吧
But you’re a woman, aren’t you?
那么…
Sooo.
那些是你的吗
Are those yours?
是的 中情局发的
Yeah, CIA.
我这么问只是因为我也有一个
I only ask because I also have a medal.
总统发的
From the President.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!