华盛顿 埃及 被人伤透心
Washington, Egypt, heartbreak.
我都没死 我以后也不会死
I survived, I will survive.
他们把所有人都卷进来了 孩子
They’re bringing everybody in, kid.
把所有机器摆在桌子上
Putting all the Intel on the table.
如果你认为把九个汽车人送走
And if you think that putting 9 Autobots,
就能解决这破事
is going to solve a damn thing…
这我管不了
It’s out of my hands.
平步青云 是吗
Moving up in the world, huh?
你那活真不错
Your booty looks excellent.
如果你告诉任何人
You ever say word to anyone
那晚在匡提科发生的事情
about what happened that night in Quantico.
我就把你的心挖出来
I’ll cut your heart out.
我的心已经被你挖了
You already did.
塞米 听我说
Sammy, listen to me.
别让让他们驱逐我们
Don’t let them exile us.
别让他们带走我们 山姆
Don’t let them take us, Sam.
这是霸天虎的圈套
It’s a Decepticon trap.
检查氮气 我们要从这里起飞
Checked the nitrogen, we’re booting out of here.
擎天柱
Optimus.
你们首领说得对
What your leaders say is true.
都是我的错
This was all my fault.
我告诉他们要相信谁
I told them whom to trust.
我大错特错
I was so wrong.
这不是你的责任
It doesn’t make your fault,
而是让你变得更加像人类
it makes you human for a change.
记住
Remember this.
你们可以对我们失去信心
You may loose your faith in us.
但千万别对自己失去信心
But never in yourselves.
我想知道你们怎样反击
I need to know how you’re going to fight back.
我知道肯定有什么策略
I know there’s a strategy.
我知道你们会带着援军回来
I know you’re coming back with reinforcements.
我知道你们有计划的
Something, I know there’s a plan.
你可以告诉我 不会有其他人知道
You can tell me, no other human will ever know.
没计划
There is no plan.
我们只是按他们的要求去做
We just do what they want,
我们自己怎么活下去
how are we going to live with ourselves?
你是我的朋友 山姆
You are my friend, Sam.
永远都是
You always will be.
但你们首领已经说了
But your leaders have spoken.
从今以后
From here.
你们只能独自战斗
The fight will be your own.
长话短说
Make it short.
我们要起飞了
We’re loading up.
好了 快点 我们黎明启程
All right, hustIe up! We’re launching at dawn.
我们要竭尽全力
We’re gonna do whatever we can.
达成目标
make it like it was.
你永远是我的朋友
You will always be, my friend.
山姆
Sam.
我要走了
I gotta be going on.
多年以后 他们会问我们
Years from now, they’re gonna ask us.
他们占领这星球的时候 你们在哪里
Where were you when they took over the planet?
我们回答说
We’re gonna say.
我们只是袖手旁观
We just stood by and watched.
你应该把这看做合作
You should really look at this as a partnership.
如果你想被载入史册
You have to stand on the side of progress
就应该顺应潮流
if you want to be a part of history.
准备发射 五 四 三 二
Go launch in..5…4…3..2
一 零
1…zero.
加速
Go ahead and throttle up.
你想要答案吗 你有了
You wanted an answer. You got one.
我总是心想事成的 山姆
I always get what I want, Sam.
我们还要确认一下
We just needed to be sure.
确认什么
Sure of what?
他们不战而退
That they would go without a fight.
-再说一遍 -探测到外来物体
– Say again? – Detecting a foreign object.
我们现在全为霸天虎做事了
We all work for the Decepticons now.
芝加哥 伊利诺斯
我要你帮我追踪一个电♥话♥
I need your help to track a phone call.
电♥话♥那边是个男的 他是人类行动的头目
It’s a man on this phone, he’s the head of the human operation.
他挟持了卡莉做人♥质♥
And he’s holding Carly hostage.
坐好 别动
Sit down, don’t move.
我正看着他开过来
I’m watching him drive up right now.
已经锁定电♥话♥线路
The call was placed in-route.
我现在入侵电♥话♥的摄像头
I’m hacking into the phone’s camera right now.
好了 从摄像头传回来的实时数据
There that is, that’s a live stream from the camera.
什么地方 等等 我用三角定位
Someplace, hold on I can triangulate this.
好了 是芝加哥的基站
Okay, it’s Chicago cell site.
那里 找到了
There, I got it.
川普大厦 芝加哥 稍矮的顶层公♥寓♥
Trump tower, Chicago, lower penthouse.
我们行动
We’re on.
-我要去 -真的吗
– I’m going. – You’re sure.
她都是为了帮我
She’s done nothing but try to help me,
我十五个小时就能到那儿
I can be there in 15 hours.
你不会一个人去
You’re not going alone.
那边还有我一些鸟巢部队的朋友
Still got my NEST friends out there.
我们召集他们
We’ll round them up,
去救出你的女朋友 再抓到那坏蛋
find your girlfriend and bring this guy in.
为什么你要帮我
Why are you helping me?
因为那混♥蛋♥也杀了我的朋友
‘Cause that asshole killed my friends, too.
他们说来这里是要我们的资源
They said they were here for our resources.
去重建他们的星球
To rebuild their planet.
是的 确切的说是一种特别的资源
Yes, really one resource in particular.
地球特有的
One unique to our planet.
我们
Us.
你真聪明
You’re very smart.
没有奴隶的劳动力 他们无法重建
You see they can’t rebuild without a slave labor force.
要发射多少火箭才能运送六十亿劳动力
How many rocks up there in the universe offer 6 billion workers?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们不能运人
We can’t transport people.
他们不是运人
They’re not shipping people.
他们把他们的星球运到这里
They’re shipping their planet here.
我的天
Oh, my God.
御天敌在这里做什么
What’s Sentinel doing here?

Watch.
他们正在地球散布几百根传送柱
They’re spreading hundreds of pillars around the globe right now.
几小时之后
In just a few hours.
把它们载入到轨道
They’re going to launch them into orbit.
把赛博坦运到我们的大气层
And bring cybertron into our atmosphere.
红色的那根控制其他的传送柱
The red one there, controls the rest.
只要触发它 就会启动整个过程
He triggers that, it starts the whole thing.
蝼蚁工人滚吧 没你的事儿了
Be gone insect operative, your work is done.
是 阁下
Your Excellency.
你真不要脸
You’re such a dick.
你希望这些发生吗
You want this to happen?
我想活 我还想多活四十年
I want to survive. I want 40 more years.
你认为我自找的吗
You think I asked for this?
我继承了个客户而已
I inherited a client.
是啊 当赛博坦运过来 我们都成了奴隶
Yeah, and when Cybertron’s here and we’re all their slaves
估计他们还是需要一位傀儡领袖
I guess they’ll still need a human leader.
说白了 你要想活命就得听我的
Get this straight, you want to survive you listen to me.
是时候让地球奴隶们
It is time for the slaves of earth
认识一下他们的主人了
to recognize their masters.
封锁城市
Seal off the city.
把狗带走 带到后面来
Get the dogs out of here now, get them in the back.
我才他们没告诉你这部分 是吧
I guess they didn’t tell you about this part, did they.
你觉得我都知情吗
You think I’m at every meeting?
他们承诺我的安全
They promised I’m safe.
他们说过我会没事
They said I’m safe.
出发
Let’s roll.
刚才我们还有信♥号♥♥
We had a signal earlier
手♥机♥没用了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!