Dylan!
-等等 -不
– Wait. – No!
-该死 -迪兰
– Shit. – Dylan.
住手
Stop, stop.

No.
你不能这样
You can’t do this.
知道不
Okay.
我只有这条路
There’s only one future for me.
赛博坦
Cybertron.
最终
You are saved.
你得救了
At last.
你是来投降的吗
Oh, have you come to surrender?
-这值得吗 -当然
– Was it all worth it? – Obviously.
你用尽全力救回了御天敌
All your work to bring Sentinel back.
现在他拥有至高无上的权利
And now clearly he has all the power.
你可真惨
It’s actually almost tragic.
你竟敢教训我 奴隶
You dare lecture me, slave.
你们霸天虎最终将征服这个星球
Your decepticons finally conquering this planet.
但领袖不是你
And yet their leader wasn’t you.
是我 一定是我
It will be me, it will always be me.
从此以后的每一刻
Any minute from now.
你什么都不是
You’ll be nothing.
只是御天敌的婊♥子♥
You’re Sentinels bitch.
发射
Rocket!
命中
Die!
你选了阵营
You chose sides.
却选错了
You chose wrong.
你一直都是我们中最勇敢的
Always the bravest of us.
但你却从未做过艰难的抉择
But you could never make the hard decisions.
现在
Now!
我们的星球将存活
Our planet will survive.

No.
我们都曾是神
We were Gods once.
我们每个人都是
All of us.
但现在
But here,
求你了
Please.
只能有一个神
They’ll only be one.
这是我的星球
This is MY planet.
我拯救了另一个世界
I just saved a whole other world.
你认为你是英雄吗
You think you’re a hero?
你认为你是英雄
Huh, you think you’re a hero.

No.
我只是一个送信的
I’m just a messenger.
它还在传送
It’s still connected.
把它停下
Bring it up!
-大黄蜂 我们来搞定 -过来 过来
– B! Let’s do this! – Get going, get going. Let’s move it.
太空桥还在传送
Oh it’s still connected.
把传送柱放倒
Rip that pillar down!

No.
现在 我们可以停战
Now We need a truce.
我需要的只是重新掌权
All I want is to be back in charge.
再说
Besides…
没有我 你能做成什么
Who would you be without me?
擎天柱
Prime.
那就试试看
Time to find out.
擎天柱 我只是想
Optimus. All I ever wanted,
拯救我们的种族
was the survival of our race.
你要明白 我为什么得背叛你
You must see why I had to betray you.
你没有背叛我
You didn’t betray me.
你背叛了你自己
You betrayed yourself.
不 擎天柱
No, Optimus!
山姆
Sam.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
你是我在这世界的唯一
You’re the only thing I need in this world.
我会尽一切可能补偿你 我保证
And I’ll do anything to make it up to you, I promise.
我会记住你的承诺
I’m gonna hold you to that.
别再让我离开
Just never let me go.
我保证
Promise.
戒指
Rings.
我爱这辆车
I love this car.
但 你别这么心急
But, you gotta slow down.
慢点来 好吧
You gotta slow way down. Okay.
我只想帮忙
I’m just trying to help out.
在任何战争中
In any war.
暴风雨间总有安宁
There are calms, between storms.
-你战斗很勇敢 -有时我们会失去信念
– You fought bravely. – There will be days when we loose faith.
有时盟友会背叛我们
Days when our allies turn against us.
但我们绝不会
But the day will never come.
放弃这个星球
That we forsake this planet.
也不会放弃人类
And it’s people.
导演
迈克尔·贝
这就是我所说的美好未来
That’s what I called start of a beautiful future
逮捕他
Arrest him
-这也值了 -把他带走
– It’s worthy it – Get him out of here
为爱我要进监狱 我不在乎
I’d go to jail for the love. I don’t care.
我要进去 把我抓起来吧
I want going. Take me in. I want going. Let’s going
来吧 夏洛特 现在就把我抓起来
Come on, Charlotte, take me in right now!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!