我不过是你的美国小白脸
I’m just your American boy-toy.
我心爱的小白脸
A lover boy-toy.
你知道这有多郁闷吗 我拯救了这世界两次
You know how demoralizing it is to save the world twice,
还要卑躬屈膝去找个工作
to be groveling for a job.
别人又不知道你拯救过世界 山姆
They don’t know you saved the world, Sam.
我知道 我信你
I mean I do, I believe you.
政♥府♥知道 他们可以通过关系在华盛顿给我安排个工作
Government knows, they could hook me up with a job right here in D.C.
我应该和汽车人一起工作
I mean I should be working with the autobots.
不然太不公平了
Otherwise, it’s not fair.
好啦 他们供你念完了大学
Come on, they paid for your college.
总统颁给你一块英雄奖章
The president gave you a hero medal.
谢谢 小伙子 干得不错
Thank you, man. Great job.
这是我经历中最棒的事情
That’s the coolest thing that ever happened to me.
好了 伙计们
All right, guys.
看看这东西
What the fuck!
而且我记得
And as I recall
这还不是那天的高♥潮♥
that wasn’t even the highlight of your day.
大使先生 给
Mr. Ambassador, here.
下一个 英国大使♥馆♥
British Embassy you’re up next.
-其实不 -不 你不能戴着
– It’s not really… – No, you don’t wear it.
-我就算想也不能 -放在这
– I couldn’t even if I wanted to. – Leave it there.
放在盒子里
Leave it in the box, right.
收在盒子里 这盒子真漂亮
You keep it in there, what a gorgeous box.
对 我的奖章
Oh yeah, my medal.
你知道谁给我的吗
You know who gave that to me?

Who?
-博图士 -噢
– POTUS. – Oh.
白宫内部对美国总统的称谓缩略语
美国总统
The President of the United States.
所有人都很难找工作
Hey, it’s hard for everybody to get a job.
我没时间了
I don’t have time.
我爸妈自驾游把世界玩了个遍
You see, my parents are going to be here in a week.
一周后就会到这儿
on their road-trip party world tour.
我爸就要来了 我却没个工作
My dad gets here, and I don’t have a job.
他绝对会抽我 我时间不多了
He’s gonna spank me you know. It’s go time for me.
好吧 今晚我给你个工作
All right, tonight I’ll give you a job.
为我准备一顿浪漫的晚餐
Romance me with a nice dinner and, uh…
也许我会给你奖励
maybe you’ll get that bonus.
-看到啦 -快滚开
– Get lucky. – Get out of here.
等等 别 别
Wait, no, no, no, no, no.
他太恶心了
Oh, he’s gross.
她很火♥辣♥哦
She’s good.
他们被困在这里
They’ve been stranded here,
得有人看着他们
somebody’s got to watch out for them, you know.
昨天他还藏在我内衣橱里
Yesterday that one was in my underwear drawer.
查看了一下 看起来也都不错
Did research, looking real good too.
-不用打我吧 -你这个男朋友真不正常
– No need to hit me – You are not a normal boyfriend.
可你就爱我这点 不是吗
That’s what you love about me, isn’t it?
真是个爱哭鬼
Heh, what a cry baby.
我还没说过那个字呢
You know I don’t have the word yet.
要是你能分摊房♥租 我可能就说了
Maybe a little bit closer when you can pay your half of the rent.

Bye.
在外面都特么让我短路了
Frinking shorting my circuits out here.
你这样做真不人道
It’s inhumane, what it is.
让我们住在阳台的盒子里
Make us live in a box on a balcony.
旁边还是头畜生
Right next to a beast.
-把我当动物养吗 -行了 住嘴
– Like a common animal. – Stop, okay.
你和你那神经朋友
You and your creepy sidekick,
没有允许不能进来
you can’t be in here without permission.
谁说的 那个金发小妞吗
According to who, Miss blondy-blonde?
小狗狗 进去
Get out little doggie.
里恩 咋样
Yo, Brain’s wassup?
还行
Doing good.
真烦 我看过这段
Ah shit, I’d seen this one.
史波克就在这发疯
It’s the one where Spock goes nuts.
山姆 我不知道搬来和这小妞同住会怎样
You know Sam, I don’t know about moving in with this chick.
要是她像上个姑娘一样把我们甩了呢
Uh, what if she dumps us like the last girl?
我不喜欢她 太凶了
What she was mean, didn’t like her.
我们得团结起来
Us guys got to stick together.
我们是一家人
We are family
不 我们不是一家人 你们是政♥治♥难民
No, we’re not family. You’re a political refugee.
而我终于找到真正喜欢我的人
And I have finally found someone who appreciates me for me.
那你告诉她 我们不是宠物
Well you tell her that we’re not your pets.
也不是玩具
And we’re not your toys.
我们是高等智能外星种族
All right, we’re an advanced genius alien race,
只想找个安身之处
just looking for a home.
-也许这不是个好主意 -没必要停在这
– Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea. – Didn’t have to stop.
得了吧 他们能拿我们怎么办 拖走吗
Come on, what are they going to do, tow it?
他在哪
Where is he?
塞米
Sammy!
-行了 很好笑 -山姆
– Oh, come on that’s funny, ha, ha. – Sam.
我想死你们了
I miss you guys so much.
当然 怎么样
Sure you did, what do you think?
-真不错 -可爱吧
– Look at that. – Cute.
-你看起来真老 -闭嘴
– You look old. – Stop it.
感觉我看到末日了
Feel like I can see the end.
领带很漂亮
Oh I love your little tie.
我媳妇呢
Hey, where’s my girl?
-我那美丽的卡莉呢 -她在工作 老妈
– where’s my beautiful Carly? – She’s at work, Ma.
-她找了个新工作 -是嘛
– She’s got a new job. – Right.
我以为你们一周以后才到
I thought you were going to be here in a week.
是21号♥不是11号♥ 老爸你告诉我的
The 21st not the 11th, Dad remember?
我们就是改变主意了
We just hauled ass in this thing.
-我们停下来加油 -这宝贝车 跑得飞快
– We stopped for gas. – This thing . The love tub, it flies.
我们耽误你什么事了吗
Oh, are we keeping you from something?
比如 工作
Like say, your job.
也该找到了
Well it’s about time.
我们很担心
You had us worried.
我 我有面试
Uh, I have, uh, job interviews.
那挺好啊
Oh, that’s good.
-糟透了 -别说这话
– That sucks. – Stop it.
你不用这么悲观 爸爸
You don’t have to be so negative dad, you know.
你到了华盛顿 和你儿子 家人在一起
You’re in DC, you’re here with your son, your family.
这是多美好的时光
I mean it’s good times.
你没有工作 这太糟了
It sucks that you don’t have a job.
-这也有很多好玩的地方 不是吗 -对啊
– Good things to do here too, right? – Yeah.
去看博物馆 还有纪念碑 好吗
Right, museums and monuments, okay.
-晚上见 -我去准备礼物
– I’ll see you tonight. – I’m bagging the gift.
山姆 我认为你去面试得穿条正式的裤子
Sam, I think for an interview you should wear real pants.
我认为一辈子都应该穿正式的裤子
I think for life you should wear real pants.
大黄蜂怎么了
Oh, wha…what happened to Bumble Bee?
他出去执行任务了 我得拿这辆备用
He’s off on his missions, I had to get this as a back-up.
你的车找到工作了
Oh, your car has a job, huh?
这车会变成什么
What does it change into?
什么都不会变
It doesn’t change into anything.
是个收藏家的藏品 便宜得很
It’s a collectors’ item, I got it for a steal.
只是需要修整一下 真的
It just needs some work, trust me.
挺不错的 挺像大黄蜂
Oh, I think it’s darling. It reminds me a lot of Bumble Bee.
如果大黄蜂也是堆废铁的话
If Bumble Bee were a sad piece of shit.
来 我们送你去
Come on we’ll give you a ride.
在我们到来以后
In the years since our arrival.
我们的新家地球 变化巨大
Our new home, Earth had seen much change.
能量块探测器保卫着地球上的城市
Energon detectors guard its cities now.
远程防御系统监视着天空
Long range defense systems watch the skies.
中东非法核工厂
现在我们帮助盟军
So now we assist our allies,
解决人类的冲突
in solving human conflicts.
防止人类伤害自己
To prevent mankind from bringing harm to itself.
是国防部长的车
The Defense Minister’s car.
快放行
趴下 最好呆在原地别动
On the ground. Per favour, and stay there.
我们组成秘密部队在全球执行各种任务

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!