It’s not working.
这是全国紧急广播
This is a national emergency broadcast.
芝加哥遭到攻击
Chicago has suffered a massive attack.
错误
Wrong way!
离开这 撤退
Get out of here! Go back!
芝加哥被外星人飞船包围了
There’s a ring of alien ships around Chicago.
我们的远程轰炸机在空中被击落
Our high range bombers were just knocked out of the sky.
无法冲破敌人在城市上空的空中防御
They can’t get through enemy air defenses over the city.
我们的卫星被破坏了
Our satellites have been jammed.
没法监控敌军的行动
We have no way to monitor the enemies movement.
全部鸟巢部队全部撤回
Our old NEST teams are on stand down.
驻守空军基地
holding at air force base.
离战区10分钟航程
10 minutes from the battle zone.
我们派出特种部队争取进城
We have special forces trying to gain access to the city.
一个步兵团往周边地区进发
An infantry is staging at the perimeter.
听我说 听我说 这真荒谬
Excuse me, excuse me, it just doesn’t make sense.
我们就不能派眼线进去吗
Can’t we get any eyes in there at all?
他们不停地击毁我们的无人战机
They keep shooting down our drones.
他们就是要我们看不见
They want us blind.
但我们还有几架小型遥控飞机可以一试
But we do have a couple of mini-drones we’re gonna try.
告诉操纵这些无人机的人
Whoever’s manning these UAV drones,
把它们导向川普大厦方向
…Can we try to redirect them toward, Trump Tower?
那小子威特维奇正赶往芝加哥
The kid, Witwicky was on his way to Chicago.
已经有小队的侦查人员奔霸天虎去了
Said some point-man human op is there for the Decepticons·
听着 据我所知
Listen, if I know anything, I know this.
那小子就是外星人的黑仔
That kid is an alien bad news magnet.
我的天
My God.
我们要在这种情况进城找她吗
We came here to find her in the middle of all that?
我们真要进去吗 爱普斯
Are we really going out there, Epps?
我不进去
I’m not going in there.
没人进去
No one’s going in.
我去
I am.
有没有你们 我也要找到她
With or without you, I’ll find her.
你这相当于自杀 山姆
You’re gonna get yourself killed, Sam.
这就是你来的目的吗
Is that what you want?
这就是你来的目的吗
Is that what you want?
你大老远跑来就是要送死吗
You came all the way out here to get yourself killed.
听到我的话了吗
Huh? Listen…to me what I’m saying.
她在这里全因为我
She’s here because of me, do you understand?
听着 如果你进去
Listen, if you go in this building.
就算她还活着
That’s if she’s even still alive.
你也没法救她
There’s no way you’re going to be able to even reach her.
那你有什么好建议吗
Well what would you suggest I do.
结束了
It’s over.
很遗憾 但都结束了
I’m sorry, but it’s over.

No.
敌人来了
Woah, incoming!
我们会把他们全干掉
We will kill them all.
雷霆营救队 杀了他
Wreckers, kill him.
这肯定很疼
This is going to hurt.
绝对
A lot!
你们的首领现在应该明白
Your leaders will now understand.
霸天虎不会放过地球的
Decepticons will never leave your planet alone.
而我们要让他们以为我们已经走了
And we needed them to believe we had gone.
今天 以自♥由♥的名义
For today, in the name of freedom,
我们向他们宣战
we take the battle to them.
我看到你们的飞船炸掉了
I saw your ship blow up.
我们没上船
The ship, we were never in the ship.
这是我们设计好的
We designed the damn thing, didn’t we.
我们躲在一级推进火箭里被分离出来
We were hidden in the first booster rocket to separate,
按计划落在大西洋
splashed down back in the Atlantic, just as planned.
我们哪都没去
We ain’t going no where.
没人能驱逐我们
Yeah, no ones exiling us.
汽车人仍然留在这里
The Autobots are just staying right here.
我们要帮你们打赢这场仗
We’re going to help you win this war.
他们环城形成防御
They’re surrounding the city to make a fortress.
那样就没人看见他们在里面做什么了
So that no one can see what they’re up to inside.
我们唯一的机会就是奇袭
Our only chance is the element of surprise.
我想我知道该去哪
I think I know where to look.
小型无人侦查机靠近川普大厦
Mini-drones on approach, Trump Tower.
你是要告诉我 山姆要进去吗
You’re telling me, Sam’s headed into that?
可怜的娃儿
Poor kid.
可能永远接近不了
Probably never got close.
你能开这东西 是吗
Your gonna fly this thing, right?
什么意思 那是什么意思
What does, what is that, what is that?
还凑合
So, so.
所以你还能凑合开
So you so, so can fly.
这太可怕了
That feels terrible.
我们支援你
We’re right behind you.
好吧
All right.
我们进城
We’re going in.
城市被封锁了
The city’s secure.
人类无法阻止我们
The humans cannot stop us.
下午以后
As the afternoon falls,
剩下的传送柱会到达指定位置
the rest of the pillars will reach their launch position.
这就是我多年以前向你承诺过的胜利
This is the victory I promised you so many years ago
这就是我们一起重建赛博坦的地方
where we rebuild Cybertron together.
我屈尊同你合作是为了我们的星球能存活
I have deigned to work with you that our planet may survive.
我绝不会听命于你
I will never work for you.
你要是明智 就应该记得这差别
And you would be wise to remember the difference.
烦死我了 等得真心烦
Oh, I’m so sick of this. I’m sick of waiting.
她在哪
Where is she?
她在哪
Where is she!?
你真是勇气可嘉
You’ve got some balls.
不 山姆
No, Sam!

No!
卡莉
Carly!
卡莉
Carly!

Jump.
大黄蜂 开火
Bee, fire.
救他 大黄蜂
Help him, Bee.
汽车人 他们还活着
Autobots, they’re alive.
汽车人他们在这里
They’re here, Autobots.
霸天虎保护传送柱
Decepticons defend the pillar.
升起桥
Raise the bridges.
找到他们
Find them.
山姆
Sam.
你找到我了
You found me.
无论去哪我都相随
I’d follow you anywhere.
建立防御圈 我们走
Form a perimeter! Let’s go, let’s go
你疯了
Well you’re crazy.
那是什么 那是我们的吗
What is that, is that us?
这是小型军用无人侦查机
This thing is a military UAV drone.
检查看看是否还能用
Check to see if it’s still working.
可以 还有动力
Yeah, it’s still got power.
飞机控制员 能收到吗
Flight control, do you copy?
可以转一下吗
Can you rotate?
随便做点什么
Can you do something?
我认为我们收到信♥号♥♥了
I think we got something.
爱普斯 看到爱普斯了
Epps, we got Epps.
给点反应
…do something.
拜托 动啊 动一下啊
Come man, work, work.
把音量放大
All right, turn the volume up on that.
是那小子
The kid
能转吗 给点反应
Can you rotate, something.
好了 好了
Yes, yes.
行了 他们能看见我们
Okay, okay they can see us.
芝加哥是一片废墟 明白吗
Chicago is ground zero, you understand?
-听得见我们吗 明白吗 -天
– You hear us, understand? – Jesus.
听好 御天敌在这里
Please listen. The Sentinel prime is here
而且他拿着建空间桥的传送柱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!