我们这里不允许这样
We do not allow that here!
新人 看见没
New guy, you see that?
那个拉丁人这样太过分
That’s a Latin melt down, okay.
要是你穿一身便装出现在我的办公室 你就被炒了
You ever show up in my office with a hoochie-mama outfit you’re fired.
明白了吗
You got that, okay?
你要送信送上两年半
If you’re going to be on this cart for 2 1/2 years, okay.
我要求你充满活力 爱岗敬业 有所成就
I want you to live it, love it and made it.
我的地盘没有靠关系升级这种事 这里纪律很严明
There’s no ladder climbing in my office. I run a tight ship.
-是的 先生 -很好 去干活
– Yes, sir. – Okay, so move.
我找到了跟你提过的那份文件
I found that paper I was telling you about.
我们看什么呢
What are we looking at?
闭嘴
Shut up!
你再这么干我就揍死你
You do that to me again and I’ll kick your ass.
-你好啊天使 -你好
– Hi Angel. – Hello.
你怎么样
You’re good?
我要在市中心开个会 过来看你没问题吧
I had a meeting downtown, is it okay for me to stop by?
不知道 500页的员工守则
I don’t know my 500 page
一下可看不完
employee conduct manual isn’t exactly a page turner.
这不错
This is great
汽车人在外面拯救世界
Autobots are out there saving the world,
而我在整理四个活页夹子
and I organize four binders.
这可能是做梦吧 快来
It may be a dream, come on.
违反访客准则了
Visitor violation.
你没事吧
You okay?
绝对没有
Absolutely.
下一个该我
I’m next.
听着 星期六
Listen, Saturday.
有个工作上的聚会
There’s a party at the house it’s a work thing,
但是迪兰也邀请了你
but Dylan’s invited you too.
是吗
Really, oh did he.
我想让你来给我捧场
I want you to come and laugh at my bad jokes.
你能来对我很重要 好吗
It would really mean a lot to me, okay.
我愿意去 你怎么过来的
I’d love to go. How did you get over here?
开车
A car.
你没有车
You don’t have a car.
我有
Yes I do.
什么 你中彩票了吗
What, did you win it in a raffle?
他给了我一辆
Uh, he gave me one.
他给你一辆车吗
He gave you a car?
没错 我觉得是工作津贴
Yeah, I think it was a work perk.
工作津贴是吗
Hmm, a work perk.
他给你什么车
What kind of car did he gave you?
奔驰SLS AMG
Um, a Mercedes SLS AMG.
引擎很棒
Really throaty engine.
奔驰SLS AMG
Mercedes Benz SLS.
-性能也很好 -你开它过来的吗
– combines breathtaking performance… -You drove this here?
这是辆二十万美金的车
It’s a $200,000 Car.
我知道
I know.
知道我要多久才能买♥♥得起这种车吗
You know how long it would take me to afford a car like this?
-很久 -是 差不多五十三年
– Long time. – Yeah like, 53 years.
他说这是送给我们两个人的
He said it was for both of us.
知道我们该怎么做吗 卖♥♥了它买♥♥座房♥子
You know what we should do? We should sell it and buy a house.
我知道你不开心
You’re frustrated, I know.
我也曾这样
I’ve been there.
这叫有付出
It’s called paying your dues.
就会有收获
Good things will happen.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
我要占用一点午餐时间整理好文件 都别走
I need some lunchtime filing done, stat.
谁想从布鲁斯·布拉索思那里得点分
Who would like to score some Bruce Brazos points?
布鲁斯 你找到要找的人了
Bruce, you found your guy.
威特维奇
Witwicky.
这家公♥司♥全靠他了
The man who makes this company run.
看看谁在这儿呢 是姐妹 非死不可的好友
Now who have we here, a sister, facebook friend?
还是推特上的推友呢
Twitter, tweeter.
-卡莉 这位是布鲁斯 布鲁斯 -您好
– Carly this is Bruce. Bruce. – Hi.
我是他女朋友 很高兴认识您
I’m his girlfriend, pleasure to meet you.
山姆说得没错 您的头发确实不错
Sam was right, you really do have smashing head of hair.
-谢谢夸奖 -不客气
– Well thank you. – Your welcome.
山姆 我得走了
Sam I gotta run.
给你 你的礼物
Here, your present.
你最喜欢的颜色
Your favorite color.
很高兴认识您 布拉索思先生
Nice to meet you Mr. Brazos.
我也是
And you.
再见啦
See ya boys.
我还因为夹子那事心烦呢 杰瑞
I’m still stewing about that binder incident, Jerry.
我喝完舒化奶再说行吗 托尼
May I finish my Chu Wah milk, Tony.
我才不关心你的外国奶
I don’s care about your exotic milk.
我关心的是尊重
I care about respect.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
维奇 威特维奇
Wicky, Witwicky.
-我知道你 我在跟你说话 -让让
– You know who, I’m talking to you. – Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
不不 慢点 小老虎
No, no, slow down tiger.
你在六张照片的背景中出现
You showed up on the background of six different photos.
在两个洲和外星人在一起
Two continents, with aliens.
在埃及的是你
That was you in Egypt.
对吧
Huh, right.
因为你认识那些外星人
Because you know the Aliens.
再见
See ya.
上衣还我
Give me my jacket.
我是王 深王
Hey, I am Wang, Deep Wang.
深王
Deep Wang.
你还没懂 是”深喉”的深
You’re not getting it, “Deep Throat”.
水门事件 我在和你对暗号♥
Watergate? I’m talking code to you…
他妈的
Damn it.
他们在监视监听
Shhh, they watch and listen.
我不能去政♥府♥部门
I can’t go to the government.
你 你可以因为要出事了
You, you can because shit’s going down.
小伙子 这就是弗洛伊德的粉色代码
Son, it is code pink as in ‘Floyd’.
Pink Floyd 英国乐队平克·佛洛依德
以迷幻与太空摇滚音乐赢得知名度
月球阴暗面 你认为1972年后为何就没人上去过
Dark side, why do you think no ones been up there since 1972.
你说的是英语 很奇怪的英语
You speak in English, it’s a very strange English.
因此
That’s why un. Oh….oh.
不要 我要揍你了
Don’t, I’m gonna hit ya.
那我会还击的 小伙子
Well I’m going to hit ya right back, son.
那是我的证据
That’s my manifesto.
他们在清除我们
They are whacking us out.
所有知道阴影的人
Everyone who knows what is in the dark.
你的外星朋友有难
Your alien friends is in danger.
你知道谁是好人 随你怎么处置
You know the good ones, it’s up to you.
慢点 山姆
Easy, Sam.
你看什么看
What are you looking at?
讨厌鬼
Yow, dog.
你看个蛋看
Did you look at my shit?
你是谁手下的
Who are you working for?
看看谁先眨眼
Stare down, you and me.
看来是我赢了
Guess I won.
月球卫星
Moons satelllites.
俄♥国♥空间项目
The Russian space program.
专家身亡
Experts dead.
太空计划结束
Space Program ends.
阴影
Dark side.
月之阴影
Dark side of the moon.
看我在洗手间门外发现什么了
Look what I found outside the bathroom, huh?
是你的吗 处理好
It yours? Deal with this.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你让我做的我都做了
I did everything you want.
我觉得我们真该谈谈
I really think we should talk,
因为有些东西…
because some of the stuff…
进来前先敲门
Whoa, knock first.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!