哦 天哪
Oh, God.
卡莱尔 她的血
Carlisle? Her blood.
– 你的兄弟会处理他的 – 我抓住他了
– Your brothers will take care of him. – I got him.
– 卡莱尔 – 点火
– Carlisle! – Start the fire.
把地板拿来
Get the floorboards.
– 爱丽丝 – 爱丽丝 走
– Alice! – Alice, go.
她的股动脉裂开了 大量失血
Her femoral artery’s been severed. She’s losing too much blood.
不 不 我的头要烧起来了
No, no, my head is burning!
是毒液
It’s the venom.
你要做一个决定 你可以改变她
You have to make a choice. You could let the change happen.

No.

No.
– 会那样子的 爱德华 我看到了 – 不必非得那么做吧
– It’s gonna happen, Edward. I’ve seen it. – It doesn’t have to be that way.
她还在流血 爱丽丝 给我止血带 你的皮带
She’s still hemorrhaging. Alice, make me a tourniquet. Your belt.
卡莱尔 我还有别的选择吗
Carlisle, what’s my other option?
绑在我手上
Tie it above my hands.
卡莱尔
Carlisle!

Go.
– 我们可以把毒液吸出来 – 你知道我停不下来
– We could try to suck the venom out. – You know I won’t be able to stop.
用你的意志停下来
Then find the will to stop.
做决定吧
But choose.
她没剩多少时间了
She only has minutes left.
我会让它过去的 贝拉
I’m gonna make it go away, Bella.
我会让它过去的
I’m gonna make it go away.
爱德华 停 她的血干净了 你会杀死她的
Edward, stop. Her blood is clean. You’re killing her.
爱德华
Edward.

Stop.

Stop.
靠你的意志
Find the will.
死亡是如此安详 从容
Death is peaceful, easy.
生活却更加艰辛
Life is harder.
贝拉
Bella?
宝贝
Baby?
贝拉
Bella.
– 妈妈 – 嘿
– Mom? – Hey.
他在哪
Where is he?
在哪
Where’s…
爱德华在哪
Where’s Edward?
他睡着了
He’s asleep.
他一直都没离开
He never leaves.
你♥爸♥爸去餐厅了
And your dad, he’s down at the cafeteria.
发生了什么
What happened?
你摔下去的时候 伤到了腿
Well, when you fell, you broke your leg,
流了很多血
and you lost a lot of blood.
你都不记得 是吗
You don’t remember any of this, do you?
爱德华和他爸爸一起过来
Edward came down with his dad
想劝你回霍克斯
to try to convince you to come back to Forks.
所以你去他们住的旅馆 后来你就失足跌到
So you went over to their hotel, then you tripped,
你从两段楼梯上摔下来
and you fell down two flights of stairs.
摔过一扇窗
Went through a window.
对 挺像我的作风
Yeah, that sounds like me.
哦 宝贝 对不起
Oh, honey, I’m so sorry.
是菲尔
It’s Phil.
他很担心你
He’s so worried about you.
你在发短♥信♥
You’re texting.
是啊 终于会了
Finally, yeah.
我让他呆在佛罗里达
I told him to stay down in Florida.
宝贝 你会喜欢杰克逊维尔的 那里每天阳光灿烂
Honey, you are gonna love Jacksonville. It’s sunny every day,
我们找到了最好的房♥子 你会有自己的浴室
and we found the cutest little house, and you’ve got your own bathroom.
妈妈 我还是想住在霍克斯
Mom, I still want to live in Forks.
什么
What?
我想住在霍克斯
I want to live in Forks.
好 我们再说吧
Well, okay, but we’ll talk about it.
可以麻烦你叫爸爸来吗
Do you mind getting Dad?
我想跟他道歉
I have to talk to him. Apologize.
好的 宝贝 我叫他来
Okay, baby. I’ll go get him.
– 我叫护士来 好吗 – 好
– And I’ll go get a nurse, okay? – Okay.
发生了什么
So what happened?
詹姆斯去哪了
Where’s James?
我们把他处理了
We took care of it.
那个女的 维多利亚 她逃了
And the woman, Victoria, she ran off.
我活着是因为你
I’m alive because of you.
不 因为我你才躺在这里
No, you’re in here because of me.
最坏的是
The worst part of it was that
我以为我没法停下
I thought I wasn’t gonna be able to stop.
你停下了
You did stop.
贝拉 你得去杰克逊维尔 那样我才不会伤害你
Bella, you gotta go to Jacksonville so I can’t hurt you anymore.
什么
What?
你是 不
Are you… No!

No!
我不知道你是 怎么
I don’t even know what you’re… How…
你在说什么 你要我走 我不能
What are you talking about? You want me to go away? I can’t…
不 我不走 我不要离开你
No, I can’t… I can’t just leave you…
我知道
I know.
我们不能分开
We can’t be apart.
你不能离开我
You can’t leave me.
我在这
I’m here.
好 只是不要
Okay, just don’t…
你不能对我说那样的话 永远不能
You just can’t say stuff like that to me. Ever.
我还能去哪里
Where else am I gonna go?
爱丽丝 借我的这套衣服
Alice lent me the dress.
这个绑腿的
The cast is…
你太美了
You’re perfect.
我会照顾她的 斯旺警长
I’ll take care of her, Chief Swan.
我好像听过这句话
I’ve heard that before.
那个 贝拉
All right, Bells.
我在你包里放了一瓶新的胡椒喷雾
I put a new can of pepper spray in your bag.
爸爸
Dad.
还有
And…
你很漂亮
Well, you look beautiful.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见
See you.
嘿 我马上回来
Hey. I’ll be right back.
– 贝拉 – 雅各布
– Bella. – Jacob.

Hey.
– 漂亮 – 你也是
– Nice. – You, too.
你是来闯入舞会的吗 你有带女伴来吗
Are you crashing the prom or something? Did you come with a date?

No.
我爸爸付我钱跟你讲话
My dad paid me to come talk to you.
20块
Twenty bucks.
要说什么
Let’s hear it.
不要生气 好吗
Just don’t get mad, okay?
他希望你和你男朋友分手
He wants you to break up with your boyfriend.
这是他说的 要加引号♥
It’s just, he said, quote,
我们会关照你
“We’ll be watching you.”
– 好吧 跟他说谢谢了 – 好
– Okay, well, tell him, “Thanks.” – Okay.
– 还有让他付清钱 – 好 我来帮你
– And to pay up. – Okay. Let me help you.
雅各布
Jacob.
我来就可以了
I’ll take it from here.
我们以后再见 贝拉
Guess I’ll see you around, Bella.

All right.
我让你一个人呆两分钟 狼就来了
I leave you alone for two minutes, and the wolves descend.
– 我不敢相信你让我这样 – 笑一下
– I can’t believe you’re making me do this. – Just smile.
今天晚上灯光闪闪
Tonight! Lightning Strikes!
不要孤身一人来
Don’t go stay tonight!
哇 你不如杀了我
Wow. You are really trying to kill me.
春季舞会是个重要的仪式 我不想你错过任何事情
The prom is an important rite of passage. I didn’t want you to miss anything.

Oh.
贝拉 嘿
Bella, hey!
– 你要过去吗 – 好
– Do you want to go? – Yeah.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章鼠来宝
下一篇文章圆圈
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!