Yeah.
那几天我出城了
I was out of town for a couple of days.
办些私事
Personal reasons.
前期
Prophase.
我可以看看吗
Do you mind if I look?
是分♥裂♥前期
It’s prophase.
正如我所说
Like I said.
你喜欢下雨天吗
So are you enjoying the rain?
什么
What?
你问我天气的事
You’re asking me about the weather?
嗯 我
Yeah, I…
我是
I guess I am.
我不喜欢下雨天
Well, I don’t really like the rain.
不喜欢任何潮湿 阴冷的东西 我真的不
Any cold, wet thing, I don’t really…
– 什么 – 没什么
– What? – Nothing.
是后期了
It’s anaphase.
– 我能看看吗 – 好
– You mind if I check? – Sure.
后期
Anaphase.
正如我所说
Like I said.
既然你那么讨厌寒冷的下雨
If you hate the cold and the rain so much,
为什么要搬到美国最潮湿的地方
why’d you move to the wettest place in the continental US?
很难说清
It’s complicated.
我能跟得上
I’m sure I can keep up.
我妈妈再婚了
My mom remarried, and…
所以你不喜欢她的男人
So you don’t like the guy, or…
不 不是
No, that’s not…
菲尔对我很好
Phil’s really nice.
是中期 你要看看吗
It’s metaphase. You want to check it?
我信你
I believe you.
为什么不跟你妈妈和菲尔一起住
Why didn’t you move with your mother and Phil?
菲尔是二级联盟棒球队队员
Well, Phil’s a minor league baseball player,
他要经常到处走
and he travels a lot,
而我妈妈要留在家陪我 但那样子她不开心
and my mom stayed home with me, but I knew it made her unhappy,
所以我觉得我要来跟我爸住一阵子
so I figured I’d stay with my dad for a while.
但现在轮到你不开心了
And now you’re unhappy.
– 不 – 对不起 我只是
– No. – I’m sorry, I’m just…
我只是想了解你
I’m just trying to figure you out.
你真的很难读懂
You’re very difficult for me to read.
你戴隐形眼镜了吗
Hey, did you get contacts?
没有
No.
上次见你 你眼睛是黑色的
Your eyes were black the last time I saw you,
现在变成了金褐色
and now they’re, like, golden brown.
是 我知道 是因为
Yeah, I know, it’s the…
那些荧光灯
It’s the fluorescents.
– 贝拉 – 贝拉
– Bella! – Bella!
报♥警♥
Dial 911!
已经报了 他们很快就派人过来
I already called. They’re gonna send somebody over soon.
贝拉 对不起 我吓呆了
Bella, I’m so sorry. I panicked.
贝拉 我报♥警♥了
Bella, I’ve got 911 on the phone now.
贝拉 你没事吧
Bella. You okay?
等一下再找你 你没事吧
You and I are gonna talk. You all right?
爸爸 没事 别紧张
I’m fine, Dad. Calm down.
对不起 贝拉 我试过刹车
I’m sorry, Bella. I tried to stop.
我知道 没事
I know. It’s okay.
不 肯定有事
No. It sure as hell is not okay.
爸 不是他的错
Dad, it wasn’t his fault.
你差点没命了 知道吗
You could’ve been killed. You understand that?
知道 但我还在 所以
Yes. But I wasn’t, so…
跟你的驾照说再见吧
You can kiss your license goodbye.
– 我听说警长的女儿在这里 – 库伦医生
– I heard the chief’s daughter was here. – Dr. Cullen.
查理
Charlie.
杰姬 交给我
I’ve got this one, Jackie.
伊莎贝拉
Isabella.
贝拉
Bella.
贝拉 看来你受惊了 感觉怎样
Well, Bella, looks like you took quite a spill. How do you feel?
很好
Good.
看这里
Look here.
你或许会有些创伤后遗症 或者方向感失调
You might experience some post-traumatic stress or disorientation,
但你各方面都良好
but your vitals look good.
没有任何头部创伤迹象
No signs of any head trauma.
我认为你会没事的
I think you’ll be just fine.
真的很对不起 贝拉 真的
I’m so sorry, Bella. I’m really…
如果爱德华不在现场的话
You know, it would’ve been a whole lot worse
那就糟糕了 是他把我推开了
if Edward wasn’t there. He knocked me out of the way.
爱德华 你的孩子
Edward? Your boy?
对 很神奇
Yeah, it was amazing.
他一下子就来到我面前 他本来离我很远的
I mean, he got to me so fast. He was nowhere near me.
这么说你很幸运
Sounds like you were very lucky.
查理
Charlie.
我要签些文件 你
I gotta go sign some paperwork. You should…
你该给你妈打个电♥话♥
You should probably call your mom.
你告诉她了吗
Did you tell her?
很有可能会
She’s probably just
吓坏她的
freaking out.
至少15个人看到了
Fifteen kids that saw what happened.
那我应该怎么做 看着她被撞死
What was I supposed to do, then? Let her die?
这不是你一个人的事 这关系到我们所有人
This isn’t just about you. It’s about all of us.
回我办公室说吧
I think we should take this in my office.
– 能跟你谈谈吗 – 罗莎莉
– Can I talk to you for a minute? – Rosalie.
什么事
What?
你怎么能一下子就来我到面前的
How did you get over to me so fast?
贝拉 我就站在你旁边啊
I was standing right next to you, Bella.
不 你站在你的车旁边 在停车场对面
No. You were next to your car, across the lot.
不 不是
No, I wasn’t.
是 你是
Yes, you were.
贝拉 你 你撞到头了
Bella, you’re… You hit your head.
你搞混了
I think you’re confused.
我很清楚我看到什么
I know what I saw.
那究竟看到什么
And what exactly was that?

You…
把车顶住了
You stopped the van.
你一手把车推开了
You pushed it away with your hand.
没人会相信你 所以
Well, nobody’s gonna believe you, so…
我没打算告诉任何人
I wasn’t gonna tell anybody.
我只想知道真♥相♥
I just need to know the truth.
你就不能感谢我 然后把它抛诸脑后
Can’t you just thank me and get over it?
谢谢你
Thank you.
– 你就要弄个究竟 是吗 – 对
– You’re not gonna let this go, are you? – No.
那我希望你能享受这失败感
Well, then I hope you enjoy disappointment.
这是我第一次梦见爱德华·库伦
And that was the first night I dreamt of Edward Cullen.
大家都出示乘车证 好吗
I need everybody’s permission slips, okay?
– 萨米 帮我收起来 – 好
– Sammy, please collect them. – Yeah.
同学们 我们走吧
Guys, let’s go.
来吧 上车
Come on, get in. In. Let’s go!
看看你 还活生生的
Look at you, huh? You’re alive.
– 我知道 只是虚惊一场吧 – 嗯
– I know, yeah. False alarm, I guess. – Yeah.
我想问问你 你知道
Now, I wanted to ask you, you know, if, you know,
还有一个月就到了
it’s like a month away, but…
你要不要跟我一起去舞会
Do you wanna go to prom with me?
怎么样
So, what do you think?
– 什么 – 你会去吗
– About what? – Do you want to go?
舞会
To prom?
跟我一起
With me?

I…
舞会
Prom.
跳舞
Dancing.
对我来说不是个好主意
Not such a good idea for me.
那个周末我有别的事
I have something that weekend anyway.
我要去杰克逊维尔
I’m going to Jacksonville that weekend.
不能在别的周末去吗
You can’t go another weekend?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章鼠来宝
下一篇文章圆圈
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!