没关系 我只是
It’s okay, I just…
宝贝 我挺你
I got your back, baby.
大概这一♥期♥我又要写青少年嗜酒了
Guess we’ll just run another editorial on teen drinking.
其实你可以写饮食障碍症啊
You know, you can always go for eating disorders.
或者游泳队里的皇牌
Speedo padding on the swim team.
这主意很好
Actually, that’s a good one.
– 是吗 柯克 我也这么想 – 是啊
– Kirk. Right? That’s exactly what I thought. – Yeah.
我们说得是奥♥运♥级人马
We’re talking Olympic-size.
不可能 他太瘦了 不会的
There’s no way. He’s so skinny. It doesn’t make sense.
– 绝对不可能 – 嗯
– Totally. – Yeah.
他们是谁
Who are they?
库伦家族
The Cullens.
他们都是库伦医生和他妻子收养的孩子
They’re Dr. And Mrs. Cullen’s foster kids.
几年前 他们从阿♥拉♥斯加搬过来
They moved down here from Alaska, like, a few years ago.
他们都独来独往
They kind of keep to themselves.
对 他们整天在一起
Yeah, ‘Cause they’re all together.
形影不离 朝见口晚见面
Like, together, together.
那个金发女郎叫罗莎莉
The blonde girl, that’s Rosalie,
那个黑发大个子叫艾米特 他们简直是连体婴
and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett, they’re, like, a thing.
我不确定这样子有没有犯法
I’m not even sure that’s legal.
杰西 因为他们不是亲生兄妹
Jess, they’re not actually related.
但他们住在一起啊 感觉很奇怪
Yeah, but they live together. It’s weird.
那个深色头发的女孩叫爱丽丝
And, okay, the little dark-haired girl’s Alice.
她是个十足的怪人
She’s really weird,
她跟贾斯珀在一起 那个样子好像很痛苦的金发男
and she’s with Jasper, the blond one who looks like he’s in pain.
库伦医生这个养父像开婚姻介绍所似的
Dr. Cullen’s like this foster dadlmatchmaker.
或许他会收养我呢
Maybe he’ll adopt me.
那个是谁
Who’s he?
那是爱德华·库伦
That’s Edward Cullen.
很明显 他就一大帅哥
He’s totally gorgeous, obviously,
但明显这里没人配得上他
but apparently nobody here’s good enough for him.
我才不管呢
Like I care, you know?

So, yeah.
说真的 你别浪费时间了
Seriously, like, don’t waste your time.
我没这个打算
I wasn’t planning on it.
– 莫列那老师 – 嘿 麦克
– Mr. Molina. – Hey, Mike.
斯旺小姐
Oh, yes. Miss Swan.
给我看看听课证 谢谢
Hi. Can I have the pass? Thank you.
欢迎你来上课 这是你的课本
Welcome to the class. Here. Here’s your stuff, okay?
我留了个位给你 这边来
And I got a seat for you right here, so come over.
空着那个 专心听课很快就能跟上
The last one. Just follow along till you catch up.
好的 今天我们观察涡虫
All right, guys, today we are gonna be observing the behavior of planaria,
它又叫扁虫
aka flatworms.
我们要
So what we’re gonna do…
让它再生
…regenerate.
僵尸虫
Zombie worms.
别玩手♥机♥ 同学们 开始动手吧
No cell phones. Guys, let’s get to it.
在某些部位要轻点 轻点
Gentle, gentle, certain areas.
别切这里 不是切这里的
Please just don’t cut here. We don’t cut here.
你们不会相信
You won’t believe this.
做的时候要专心 好吗
Let’s try to focus while we check those out, huh, guys?
应该还有开别的课的
There must be something open.
– 物理 生物化学 – 没了 课程全都满了
– Physics? Biochem? – No, every class is full.
我看看
Just a minute, dear.
恐怕你还是要继续上生物课了
I’m afraid you’ll have to stay in biology.
那好 那我只能忍♥受
Fine. Just… I’ll just have to endure it.
你长那么大了 还那么漂亮
I just can’t get over how grown up you are. And so gorgeous.
嘿 贝拉
Hey, Bella.
记得我吗
You remember me?
有一年我扮圣诞老人的
I played Santa one year.
伟伦 她四岁开始就没在这里过圣诞了
Yeah, Waylon, she hasn’t had a Christmas here since she was four.
我以为我会给她留下印象的 没有吗
I bet I made an impression, though, didn’t I?
– 你一直都有 – 股沟圣诞老人
– You always do. – Butt-crack Santa?
孩子们都喜欢这些小瓶子
Hey, kids love those little bottles, though.
好吧 别阻着她吃田园汉堡 伟伦
All right, let the girl eat her garden burger, Waylon.
吃完后还有你最爱吃的
As soon as you’re done, I will bring you your favorite.
浆果馅饼 记得吗
Berry cobbler, remember?
你♥爸♥爸还经常吃 每个星期四都来
Your dad still has it. Every Thursday.
谢谢 那太好了
Thank you. That’d be great.
这里
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
宝贝 如果春季训练进行顺利的话
Hey, baby. So, listen, if spring training goes well,
我们会搬去佛罗里达
we could be moving to Florida.
请投币1.25美元 延长3分钟通话时间
Please insert $1.25 for an additional three minutes.
妈妈 你的手♥机♥呢
Mom, where’s your cell?
别笑我啊
Okay, don’t laugh.
不是我弄掉充电器的 它自己跑了
I didn’t lose my power cord. It ran away.
笑吧 我现在正式抵♥制♥高科技
Screaming. I literally repel technology now.
– 我想你 – 宝贝 我也想你
– I miss you. – Oh, baby, I miss you, too.
告诉我学校的事情 那里的小孩是怎么样的
But tell me more about your school. Now, what are the kids like?
有没有帅哥
Are there any cute guys?
他们对你好吗
Are they being nice to you?

Well,
他们都很友好
they’re all very welcoming.
那告诉我
Tell me all about it.
这有什么关系
It doesn’t even matter.
有的 宝贝
Yes, it does, honey.
我要做作业 下次再聊
I have homework to do. I’ll talk to you later.
好 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
我打算与他对质 问他到底有什么问题
I planned to confront him and demand to know what his problem was.
但他没出现
But he never showed.
贝拉
Bella!
第二天 也没出现
And the next day, another no-show.
日子一天天过去
More days passed.
事情变得有点怪异
Things were getting a little strange.
– 你没事吧 – 没事
– You all right? – Yeah, I’m good.
结了冰地面更滑了
Ice doesn’t really help the uncoordinated.
对 所以我帮你的车换了新轮胎
Yeah. That’s why I had some new tires put on the truck.
旧得都快磨平了
Old ones were getting pretty bald.
今晚可能要晚点回家吃饭 我要去梅森郡
Well, probably be late for dinner. I gotta head down to Mason County.
格里森姆工厂的保安被野兽咬死了
Security guard at the Grisham Mill got killed by some kind of animal.
野兽
An animal?
贝拉 这里不是凤♥凰♥城
You’re not in Phoenix anymore, Bells.
我应该去帮帮忙
Anyway, I figured I’d lend a hand.
– 小心 – 我一直都很小心
– Be careful. – Always am.
– 谢谢你帮我换轮胎 – 嗯
– And thanks for the tires. – Yeah.
舞协都是些琐碎事
Prom Committee is a chick thing,
但我总得在校报上给他们写个报道
but I gotta cover it for the paper anyway,
他们需要人帮忙挑选音乐
and they need a guy to help choose the music,
所以我要你的音乐名单
so I need your play list.
听着 我在想你有没有约
Hey, listen, I was wondering, did you have a date to…
怎么样 亚利桑那
What’s up, Arizona? Huh?
喜欢下雨天吗 小妞
How you liking the rain, girl?
最好适应它
Better get used to it, girl.
嘿 麦克 你真可爱
Yeah, Mike, hey, you’re real cute, man.
– 哦 我知道 – 你真棒
– Oh, I know… – That was really awesome.
你为啥扫我兴了 也让我玩玩嘛
Why you shooting down my game? Let a playa play.
好啊 你要玩什么 儿童棒球吗
Yeah, okay. What you playing at, T-Ball?
你好
Hello.
不好意思 上星期没机会自我介绍
I’m sorry, I didn’t get a chance to introduce myself last week.
我叫爱德华·库伦
I’m Edward Cullen.
你是贝拉
You’re Bella?

Yes.
洋葱根尖细胞
Onion root tip cells,
在你们的玻璃片上
that’s what’s on your slides right now.
明白 分别标上各个分♥裂♥阶段
Okay? So, separate and label them into the phases of mitosis,
最快完成的小组就能赢得这个金洋葱
and the first partners that get it right are gonna win the Golden Onion.
女士优先
Ladies first.
你没来上课
You were gone.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章鼠来宝
下一篇文章圆圈
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!