– 真可爱 – 我也觉得
– Cute! – I know.
我看进展得不错
I think that went well.
马上把这清理了
Clean this up. Now.
我觉得很奇怪 你呢
Was that as weird for you as it was for me?
我不知道
I don’t know.
毕业帽
Graduation caps?
是的 一个内部笑话
Yeah. It’s a private joke.
我们上过很多次学
We matriculate a lot.
有点惨
That’s kind of miserable.
一直重复念高中
I mean, repeating high school over and over.
不错 但我们在一个地方装得越年轻
True, but the younger we start out in a new place,
我们就可以在那地方待越久
the longer we can stay there.
来这边
Come on.
这是我的房♥间
Yeah, this is my room.
没有床
No bed?
不 我不
No, I don’t…
我不睡觉
I don’t sleep.
– 从不 – 不 完全不睡
– Ever? – No, not at all.
好吧
Okay.
你有好多唱片
Boy, you have so much music.
你都听什么
What are you listening to?
这是德布西的曲子
It’s Debussy.
– 我不懂 – 嗯
– I don’t know… – Yeah.
《月光女神》很不错
Claire De Lune is great.
– 什么 – 我不会跳舞
– What? – I can’t dance.
没问题 我能带你
Well, I could always make you.
我可不怕你
I’m not scared of you.
你不该这么说
Well, you really shouldn’t have said that.
你最好抓紧点 蜘蛛猴
You better hold on tight, spider monkey.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
理论上
In theory.
那么闭上眼睛
Then close your eyes.
怎么了
What?
这不是真的
This isn’t real.
这种事情根本不存在
This kind of stuff just doesn’t exist.
在我的世界里就存在
It does in my world.
停一下
Hold up.
是人的
It’s human.
亚利桑那女 怎么样啊
Arizona. Yo, what’s happening?
你和库伦一起
So you and Cullen, huh?
那 我不喜欢那样
That’s… I don’t like it.
我是说 我不明白
I mean, I don’t know,
他看你的时候 好像想吃了你
he just looks at you like you’re something to eat.
你的素菜 斯蒂芬妮
Here’s your veggie plate, Stephenie.
对不起 我迟到了 在忙生物课作业
Hey, sorry I’m late. Biology project.
我给你点了菠菜沙拉 希望你喜欢
I ordered you the spinach salad. I hope that’s okay.
下次你应该给你自己点一份
You should order one for yourself next time.
少吃点牛排
Cut back on the steak.
我像马儿一样健康
Hey, I’m as healthy as a horse.
说点什么吧 警官 大家都想知道
Say, Chief, boys want to know,
你们沿着奎茨河有什么发现
did you find anything down by Queets River today?
嗯 我们找到一个人的脚印
Yeah, we found a bare human footprint,
不管是谁的 看上去他向东面走了
but it looks like whoever that is, is headed east,
所以基萨普县的长官会着手调查
so Kitsap County sheriff is gonna take over from here.
– 好的 – 没事了
– Okay. – Okay?
我只是希望尽快抓住他
I just hope they catch him fast.
你的朋友好像在给你打信♥号♥♥
Looks like your friends are flagging you.
你要去就去吧
It’s okay if you wanna go join them.
我想早点回去休息
I’m just gonna turn in early anyway.
我也是
Me, too.
贝拉 星期五啦 出去玩吧
Bella, it’s Friday night. Go out.
那个叫纽顿的孩子好像很喜欢你
Looks like the Newton boy’s got a big smile for you.
对 他是个好人
Yeah, he’s a good buddy.
镇上别的臭小子怎么样
What about any of these other yahoos in town?
有人对你感兴趣吗
Anybody interest you?
爸爸 我们要谈男孩的事情吗
Dad, we gonna talk about boys?
我想不用了
Yeah, I guess not.
我只是觉得常常丢下你一个人
I just feel like I leave you alone too much.
你应该和人多接触
You should be around people.
我不介意一个人
I don’t really mind being alone.
我想这点上我跟爸爸挺像的
I guess I’m kind of like my dad in that way.
那棒球队怎么样
So, how’s all the baseball stuff going?
菲尔在很努力地训练
Phil’s working so hard.
你知道 正在春训
You know, spring training.
我们在找房♥子 以便能长住
We’re looking for a house to rent in case things become more permanent.
你会喜欢杰克逊维尔的 宝贝
You’d like Jacksonville, baby.

Yeah?
我喜欢上霍克斯了
I’m really liking Forks.
什么
What?
我越来越喜欢霍克斯了
Forks is growing on me.
是不是跟哪个男生有关
Could a guy have anything to do with that?

Well, yeah.
我就知道 告诉我吧 他是做什么的 运动员 歌♥手
I knew it. Tell me everything. What is he? Jock? Indie?
我猜他一定很聪明 是吗
I bet he’s smart. Is he smart?
妈妈 下次再跟你说好吗
Mom, can I talk to you later?
别 我正在谈男孩呢 你没事吧
Come on, we gotta talk boys. Are you being safe?
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
从窗口
The window.
你经常那样子的吗
Do you do that a lot?
就是过去那几个月
Well, just the past couple of months.
我喜欢看你睡觉
I like watching you sleep.
令我神魂颠倒
It’s kind of fascinating to me.
我一直想尝试一件事情
I always want to try one thing.
呆着别动
Just stay very still.
不要动
Don’t move.
停下
Stop it!
对不起
I’m sorry.
我的意志力比我想象中要强
I’m stronger than I thought.
对 希望你能做到
Yeah. I wish I could say the same.
和你在一起时 我绝对不能失控
I can’t ever lose control with you.
不要走
Hey, don’t go.
– 再给你一罐 – 谢谢
– Hey, got you another one. – Thanks.
我和爱德华·库伦有约会
I have a date with Edward Cullen.
对你来说 他有点老了 不是吗
He’s a little old for you, isn’t he?

No.
他三年级 我也三年级
He’s a junior. I’m a junior.
我以为你喜欢库伦他们的
I thought you liked the Cullens.
我以为你不喜欢这个镇上的男孩
I thought you didn’t like any of the boys in town.
爱德华不住在镇上
Edward doesn’t live in town.
严格地说
Technically.
他就在外面
He’s right outside.
他在
He is?
他想正式见你一面
Yeah, he wanted to meet you, officially.
好 带他进来
All right. Bring him in.
你能友好一点吗
Could you be nice?
他对我很重要
He’s important.
斯旺警官
Chief Swan.
我想正式自我介绍 我叫爱德华·库伦
I want to formally introduce myself. I’m Edward Cullen.
嗨 爱德华
Hi, Edward.
贝拉 今晚不会太晚回来
Bella won’t be out too late tonight.
她只是和我家人去打棒球
She’s just gonna play baseball with my family.
棒球
Baseball?
是的 就这个节目
Yes, sir, that’s the plan.
贝拉要打棒球
Bella’s gonna play baseball.
好 祝你好运
Well, good luck with that.
我会照顾她的 我保证
I’ll take good care of her. I promise.

Hey.
胡椒喷雾还有吗
Still got that pepper spray?
有啊 爸
Yeah, Dad.
吸血鬼什么时候开始喜欢棒球了
And since when do vampires like baseball?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章鼠来宝
下一篇文章圆圈
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!