车票不能退
Non-refundable ticket.
你去问问杰西卡吧
You should ask Jessica.
我知道她想跟你去
I know she wants to go with you.
好的 好的
All right. All right.
来吧 同学们 快点
Yo, yo, yo. Hey, guys, come on.
我们要走了 绿色代表什么 美好的东西
We gotta go. We gotta go. Green is what? Good.
我们要走了 同学们 来吧
Let’s go. Guys, come on.
那边的车 我们走吧
Other bus, other bus. Let’s go.
蛋壳 萝卜头
Egg shells, carrot tops.
混合肥料可是好东西 埃里克 塞进里面
Compost is cool. Now, stuff that in there, Eric.
– 好的 先生 – 很好 很好
– Yes, sir. Yes, sir. – Very good, very good.
现在 我要冲一杯热气腾腾的混合肥料茶
Now, I am gonna make a steaming cup of compost tea.
– 好了 – 给我
– Okay. – Give me that.
同学们 这是最基本的循环再用
Yeah. This is recycling in its most basic form, guys.
别喝啊 是给植物喝的
Don’t drink it! It’s for the plants.
去杰克逊维尔干什么
What’s in Jacksonville?
你怎么知道的
How did you know about that?
你没回答我的问题
You didn’t answer my question.
你也没回答我的问题 所以
You don’t answer any of mine, so…
我是说你都不跟我打个招呼
I mean, you don’t even say hi to me.
你好
Hi.
你愿意告诉我 你是怎样顶住那台车了吗
Are you gonna tell me how you stopped the van?
好 我肾上腺素狂飙
Yeah. I had an adrenaline rush.
很正常的 你上谷歌♥搜索一下
It’s very common. You can Google it.
弗罗里达人
Floridians.
他们在杰克逊维尔
That’s what’s in Jacksonville.
你能走路带带眼吗
Can you at least watch where you walk?
对不起 我知道我一直很粗鲁 我以为这是最好的方式
Look, I’m sorry I’m being rude all the time. I just think it’s the best way.
贝拉 猜猜谁邀请我去舞会了
Bella! Guess who just asked me to prom.

Who?
我一直以为麦克会邀请你
Yeah, I actually totally thought that Mike was gonna ask you.
– 这样子不会尴尬吗 – 不 尴尬值为零
– It’s not gonna be weird, though, right? – No. Zero weirdness.
– 你们在一起很配 – 真的 我就知道
– You guys are great together. – I know, right?
– 泰勒 – 恶心
– Tyler… – Gross.
贝拉 看 是条虫
Bella, look. It’s a worm.
是条虫
It’s a worm.
贝拉 我们不能做朋友
Bella, we shouldn’t be friends.
你应该早就意识到
You really should’ve figured that out a little earlier.
为什么你就不让那台车撞死我
I mean, why didn’t you just let the van crush me
那样你就不用后悔了
and save yourself all this regret?
你觉得我后悔救了你
What, you think I regret saving you?
我看得出 我只是 不知道为什么
I can see that you do. I just… I don’t know why.
你一无所知
You don’t know anything.

Hi.
你要跟我们一起坐吗
Are you gonna be riding with us?
不 我们的车满座了
No, our bus is full.
你妈妈又打过来了
Your mom called. Again.
那是你的错
Well, that’s your fault.
你不应该告诉她那场“还差一点”的意外 吃完了吗
You shouldn’t have told her about the “almost” accident. You finished?
吃完了
Yeah.
这次你对了 她总是过分担心
Yeah, I suppose you’re right. She always did know how to worry.
她跟以前不同了
She seems different.
她开心了很多
She seems happy.
菲尔应该是个挺好的男人
Phil sounds like an all right guy.
对 他是
Yeah, he is.
那好
All right.
不 你要戴手套 你要
No, you need the mitts. You need them.
不 为什么要跟我吵 你就是要戴
No, why do you keep arguing with me? You just need them.
– 你会得冻疮的 – 我也不知道
– You’re gonna get frostbite! – I don’t even know.

Yeah. Hey!
– 拉普什啊 宝贝 你加入吗 – 能告诉我什么意思吗
– La Push, baby. You in? – Should I know what that means?
奎鲁特保留区的拉普什海滩 我们打算明天去
La Push Beach down at the Quileute Rez. We’re all going tomorrow.
– 刚好有大浪来 – 我会的不只是上网冲浪哦
– Yeah, there’s a big swell coming in. – And I don’t just surf the Internet.
埃里克 你只能站起来一次 而且用的还是泡沫冲浪板
Eric, you stood up once, and it was a foam board.
还能看鲸鱼啊 一齐去吧
But there’s whale watching, too. Come with us.
拉普什啊 宝贝 拉普什
La Push, baby. It’s La Push.
好吧 你闭嘴我就去 好吗
Okay, I’ll go if you stop saying that, okay?
说真的 很恶心
Seriously, dude. It’s creepy, man.
– 什么 它就叫那名字 – 所以
– What? That’s what it’s called. – So…
食品艺术
Edible art?
贝拉
Bella.
谢谢
Thanks.
你忽冷忽热 这样会伤我感情
You know, your mood swings are kind of giving me whiplash.
我只是说我们不做朋友会更好
I only said it’d be better if we weren’t friends,
不是我不想跟你交朋友
not that I didn’t wanna be.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是如果你聪明的话 就别惹我
It means if you were smart, you’d stay away from me.
好吧 那当作我不聪明
Okay, well, let’s say for argument’s sake that I’m not smart.
– 能告诉我真♥相♥吗 – 不 不能
– Would you tell me the truth? – No, probably not.
我想听听你的理解
I’d rather hear your theories.
我想是
I have considered
辐射蜘蛛 超人原素
radioactive spiders and Kryptonite.
那是超级英雄漫画里面的东西 不是吗
That’s all superhero stuff, right?
如果我不是英雄呢 如果我是坏蛋呢
What if I’m not the hero? What if I’m the bad guy?
你不是
You’re not.
我看得出你想隐瞒
I can see what you’re trying to put off,
我看得出你想疏离所有人
but I can see that it’s just to keep people away from you.
你戴着副面具
It’s a mask.
为何不一起去玩玩
Why don’t we just hang out?
大家计划去海滩玩
Everybody’s going to the beach.
来吧
Come.
来玩玩
I mean, have fun.
– 哪个海滩 – 拉普什
– Which beach? – La Push.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我只是
I just…
那海滩有问题吗
Is there something wrong with that beach?
太拥挤了
It’s just a little crowded.
– 太冷了 – 我换泳衣了 你还穿外套
– Hey, it’s freezing. – I’m paddling out, Coates.
– 不知道来这里有什么意义 – 我们还开车过来
– I don’t know if it’s worth it anymore. – We drove all the way out here.
– 至少我换泳衣了 – 对
– I’m at least paddling out. – Yeah.
– 她说得对 – 你们都是些小屁孩
– She’s right. – You guys are babies.
我一直想着埃里克邀请我去舞会
So, I keep thinking that Eric’s gonna ask me to the prom,
但他没有
and then he just doesn’t.
你应该邀请她
You should ask him.
掌握主动权 你是个坚强的独♥立♥女性
Take control. You’re a strong, independent woman.
– 我是吗 – 是
– I am? – Yes.
– 嘿 能帮忙拉链吗 – 好
– Hey, will you do me up? – Yeah.
– 贝拉 – 嗨 雅各布
– Bella! – Hi, Jacob.
– 大家 这是雅各布 – 嘿 你好吗
– Guys, this is Jacob. – Hey, guys. How you doing?
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
你干嘛 跟踪我吗
What are you, like, stalking me?
你们在我们的保留区 忘记了吗
You’re on my rez, remember?
你要滑浪吗
Are you surfing?
– 绝对不要 – 谢谢
– Definitely not. – Thanks.
你们应该陪陪贝拉 她的约会泡汤了
You guys should keep Bella company. Her date bailed.
什么约会
What date?
她想约爱德华过来
She invited Edward.
– 只是礼貌上邀请一下 – 邀请他很好啊
– To be polite, that’s it. – I think it’s nice she invited him.
– 没人试过这么做 – 对 库伦就一怪胎
– Nobody ever does. – Yeah, ‘Cause Cullen’s a freak.
说对了
You got that right.
你们认识他
You guys know him?
库伦那伙人不会来这里的
The Cullens don’t come here.
你朋友什么意思 库伦那伙人不会来这里
What did your friends mean about, you know, “The Cullens don’t come here?”
你注意到了 是吗
You caught that, huh?
我不该对此说什么的
I’m not really supposed to say anything about it.
我能保守秘密
Hey, I can keep a secret.
就像一个古老的恐怖故事
Really, it’s just like an old scary story.
我想知道
Well, I want to know.
好 你知道奎鲁特人的祖先是狼吗
Okay, did you know Quileutes are supposedly descended from wolves?
什么 豺狼
What? Like, wolves?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章鼠来宝
下一篇文章圆圈
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!