我跟他说了我妈走的时候
I told him the same thing that my mom told him
跟他说的那些话
when she was leaving him.
这是让他放你走的唯一办法
It’s the only way he’d let you go.
现在不用担心他了 他很安全 追踪猎手跟着我们
Just don’t worry about him now. He’s safe. The tracker’s following us.
– 哦 天哪 – 是艾米特
– Oh, God. – It’s just Emmett.
爱丽丝的车就跟在我们后面
Alice is in the car behind us.
等等
Wait.
他来警告我们提防詹姆斯
He came to warn us about James.
这不是我要挑衅 我已经厌倦了他的游戏
This isn’t my fight, and I’ve grown tired of his games,
但是他有超凡出众的能力 绝对致命
but he’s got unparalleled senses, absolutely lethal.
300年来我从没见过像他那样的人
I’ve never seen anything like him in my 300 years.
那个女人 维多利亚 不要低估她
And the woman, Victoria, don’t underestimate her.
我曾经和同类战斗过
I’ve had to fight our kind before.
– 要杀死他们不简单 – 但不是不可能的
– They’re not easy to kill. – But not impossible.
我们把他们撕成碎片 烧成灰烬
We’ll tear them apart and burn the pieces.
我不喜欢杀害其他生物的想法
I don’t relish the thought of killing another creature,
即使是嗜血成性的詹姆斯
even a sadistic one like James.
– 要是他先杀了我们中的一个呢 – 我要带贝拉向南逃
– What if he kills one of us first? – I’m gonna run Bella south.
你能把猎手引开吗
Can you lead the tracker away from here?
不行 爱德华 詹姆斯知道你不会离开贝拉的
No, Edward. James knows you would never leave Bella.
– 他会跟着你 – 我和贝拉一起走
– He’ll follow you. – I’ll go with Bella.
我和贾斯珀开车带她南下
Jasper and I will drive her south.
我保证她的安全 爱德华
I’ll keep her safe, Edward.
– 你能保证你自己吗 – 能
– Can you keep your thoughts to yourself? – Yes.
罗莎莉 埃斯米
Rosalie, Esme,
你们能穿上这个吗 追踪者会跟着贝拉的气味
could you put these on so the tracker will pick up Bella’s scent?
凭什么 她是我什么人
Why? What is she to me?
罗莎莉 贝拉和爱德华在一起的
Rosalie, Bella is with Edward.
她现在是这个家的一员
She’s part of this family now,
我们要保护我们的家人
and we protect our family.
天 如果
Oh, God. If anything…
如果
What if…
如果有什么事情发生 我会向上帝发誓
If anything happens, I swear to God…
不会有事的
Nothing’s gonna happen.
我们有七个人 他们只有两个
There’s seven of us, and there’s two of them,
事情一结束 我就会回来接你
and when everything’s done, I’m gonna come back and get you.

Yeah.
贝拉 现在起 你就是我的生命
Bella, you are my life now.
嘿 妈妈 还是我
Hey, Mom. It’s me again.
你的电♥话♥是挂了还是怎么的
You must have let your phone die or something.
我不在霍克斯了 但是一切都好 晚点我会跟你解释的
I’m not in Forks, but everything’s okay, and I’ll explain it later.
罗莎莉 在树上蹭一下
Rosalie, mark the tree.
好了
That’s good.
怎么了 你看到了什么
What is it? What do you see?
他发现了
He’s figured it out.
追踪者 他刚刚改了路线
The tracker, he just changed course.
– 他要去哪里 爱丽丝 – 很多镜子
– Where will it take him, Alice? – Mirrors.
一个房♥间的镜子
A room full of mirrors.
爱德华说视像不总是对的
Edward said the visions weren’t always certain.
她能看到人们正在走的那条道
She sees the course people are on while they’re on it.
如果他们改变了想法 视像就变了
If they change their minds, the vision changes.
好 那么追踪者正要去的地方
Okay, so the course that the tracker’s on now
是一个芭蕾舞蹈房♥
is gonna lead him to a ballet studio?
– 你去过这里 – 我小时候在那里上课
– You’ve been here? – I took lessons as a kid.
那个学校有个那样的拱顶
The school I went to had an arch just like that.
你的学校在凤♥凰♥城
Was your school here in Phoenix?
是的
Yeah.
– 爱德华 你还好吗 – 我们跟丢了追踪者
– Edward, are you okay? – We’ve lost the tracker.
那个女的还在这附近
The woman’s still in the area.
罗莎莉和埃斯米回霍克斯保护你♥爸♥爸
Rosalie and Esme are going back to Forks to protect your father.
我来接你 然后我们单独去别的地方
I’m coming to get you. Then you and I are gonna go somewhere alone.
别的人去继续找
And the others will keep hunting.
我无论如何要保护你的安全
I’ll do whatever it takes to make you safe again.
嘿 妈妈 我很高兴你收到了我的信息
Hey, Mom, I’m glad you got my message.
你在家做什么
What are you doing home?
贝拉 贝拉你在什么地方
Bella? Bella? Bella, where are you?
– 别激动 我很好 – 贝拉 贝拉
– Calm down, everything’s fine. – Bella? Bella?
我晚点会跟你解释的
I’ll explain everything later.
妈妈 你在吗
Mom, are you there?
霍克斯高中不怎么保护学生的隐私
Forks High School doesn’t protect its students’ privacy very well.
维多利亚轻易地找到了你以前的住址
It was just too easy for Victoria to find your previous address.
你家的房♥子不错
It’s a nice house you have here.
我准备等你来
I was prepared to wait for you,
但是你妈妈回来了 她接到了你♥爸♥的电♥话♥ 她很担心你
but then Mom came home after she received a very worried call from your dad,
一切都进行得很顺利
and it all worked out quite well.
等等 等等
Wait, wait…
不要碰她 不要
Don’t touch her! Don’t…
– 你还可以救她 – 不要
– You can still save her. – Don’t!
但是你要离开你的朋友
But you’re gonna have to get away from your friends.
– 你能办到吗 – 我去哪里找你
– Can you handle that? – Where should I meet you?
你以前的芭蕾舞教室 怎么样
How about your old ballet studio?
如果让我知道你带了什么人一起的话
And I’ll know if you bring anyone along.
你可怜的妈妈就要为这错误付出代价
Poor Mommy would pay the price for that mistake.
我从未多想我会怎样死去
I’d never given much thought to how I would die.
但为心爱的人而死 似乎是个不错的方式
But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
我不后悔当初的决定 尽管我现在直面死亡
I can’t bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me face-to-face with death.
我也因此遇到了爱德华
They also brought me to Edward.
贝拉 贝拉 贝拉 你在哪里
Bella? Bella? Bella, where are you?
– 妈妈 – 贝拉
– Mom? – Bella?
– 妈妈 – 你在这里
– Mom? – There you are.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
大家都欺负我
YOUNG Everyone makes fun of me.
你的舞跳得很好
Come on, you’re a wonderful dancer.
妈妈 我不行
Mom, I suck.
你行的
You do not suck.
我最喜欢那一段
That’s my favorite part.
你是倔强的孩子 对吗
You were a stubborn child, weren’t you?
– 她不在这 – 不在
– She’s not even here. – No.
对不起
Sorry.
你知道吗 你把事情变得太容易了
You know, but you really made it too easy.
那么我们多找点乐子
So to make things more entertaining,
我要拍一部我们的电影
I’m gonna make a little film of our time together.
这是我从你家里借来的 希望你别介意
I borrowed this from your house. I hope you don’t mind.

Good.
现在
And
开始
action.
那会伤了爱德华幼小的心灵
That’ll break Edward’s little heart.
你 爱德华和这事无关
You have… Edward has nothing to do with this!
但是肯定的
But he does.
他的愤怒会让游戏更加有趣
His rage will make for more interesting sport
远比他对你没用的保护有乐趣
than his feeble attempt to protect you.
我们继续
And let’s continue.
太美了 很有视觉冲击力
Beautiful. Very visually dynamic.
我选了个好舞台
I chose my stage well.
真不幸 他没有勇气改变你
It’s too bad he didn’t have the strength to turn you.
只能让你做一个脆弱渺小的人类
Instead, he kept you this fragile little human.
真是太残忍♥了
It’s cruel, really.
告诉爱德华有多痛
Tell Edward how much it hurts.
叫他报仇 告诉他
Tell him to avenge you. Tell him!
– 不 爱德华 不要 – 告诉他 告诉他
– No, Edward, don’t! – Tell him! Tell him!
你孤身一人 因为你比别人都快
You’re alone ‘Cause you’re faster than the others.
但是不够强
But not stronger.
足够杀死你
I’m strong enough to kill you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
贝拉 贝拉 没事了
Bella, Bella, it’s okay.
孩子 够了
Son. Enough.
记住你是谁
Remember who you are.
贝拉 贝拉 你没事的
Bella, you’re okay.
贝拉需要你
Bella needs you.
没事的
It’s okay.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章鼠来宝
下一篇文章圆圈
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!