你是什么意思
What do you mean?
你要求完全的奉献
You demand utter devotion.
但就好像你被包围了
But it is as if you are surrounded
由模糊的雾云
by a cloud of obscure fog.
什么时候.
And when..
…当我爱你的时候.
…when I loved you..
…它觉得 如果你无法达到通过
…it felt as if you could not reach through
把手伸给你
to take my hand as I held it out to you.
在你的写作中
It’s in your writing.
有些回避 但闪闪发光
Something evasive but sparkling.
缺乏保真度 我想
A lack of fidelity, I suppose.
当你爱我的时候
When you loved me?
是的
Yes.
我做了
I did.
谢谢你
Very much.
我仍然这样做 但不是以同样的方式
And I still do, but not in the same way.
所以毕竟隧♥道♥进入我与”奥兰多”
So after all that tunneling into me with “Orlando”
你找到我空壳了
you found me an empty shell?

No.
我听了
I listened.
“如果你让我搁浅 我会伤害你
“If you leave me stranded, I will hurt you.”
我如何记录这些单词
I recorded those words every way I know how.
我把它们写下来 我把它们记在心里
I wrote them down, I scored them into my heart
在《奥兰多》中 我放了你
and in “Orlando,” I set you free.
我创造了你的许多版本 以生活不受约束
I created many versions of you to live unconstrained.
我抓住了诺尔
I captured Knole.
我给了你你永远不会继承的东西
I gave you what you’ll never inherit.
有时候我确实觉得
Sometimes I do feel as though
我从外面观察事物
I observe things from the outside..
…而不是感觉到他们
…rather than feel them.
也许你更关心事物而不是人
Perhaps you care more for things than for people.
这个地方仍然扭曲你的心
This place still twists your heart
比任何人都多
more than any person ever has.
你觉得我很冷
So you think I’m very cold?
恰恰相反
Quite the opposite.
恰恰相反
Quite the opposite.
一百万支蜡烛在燃烧着 维塔
A million candles burn in you, Vita.
你是一颗爆♥炸♥的星星
You’re an exploding star
折射整个宇宙的光
refracting light across the universe.
但这意味着你无法闪耀你的光芒
But it means you are incapable of shining your light
有一件事 一个人
on one thing, on one person alone.
而不是.
And not..
…最后
…in the end..
…在我身上
…on me.
那么现在会发生什么呢
So what happens now?
结束已写入
The end is already written.
“奥兰多自然爱
“Orlando naturally loved
“孤独的地方 广阔的景色
solitary places, vast views..
“…并感觉自己
“…and to feel himself
永远和永远孤独
forever and ever alone.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!