被被爱的欲望所玷污
Stained by the desire to be loved.
那里
There.
单元
Snap.
尸体带我们到那里 把我们带回来
The body takes us there and brings us back.
这是完全必要的 而且经常分心
It’s entirely necessary and a constant distraction.
如果我们不安静地生活在当下
If we don’t live quietly inside the moment..
…一个人在死亡时会有什么收获
…what would be one’s gain in dying?

No.
留下这一刻从来没有人说得够多
Stay this moment. No one ever says that enough.
早上好 邻居
Good morning, neighbor.
早上好 邻居
Morning, neighbor.
早上好…是邻居
And a very good morning… it is, neighbor.
克莱夫的怎么样
How was Clive’s?
一个启示
A revelation.
你见过她吗
Well, did you meet her?
是的
Yes.
我崇拜她
I adore her.
你也一起
And so will you.
她完全沉默
She was utterly silent
直到她想说点什么
until she wanted to say something
然后她说 它非常好
and then she said it supremely well.
我仍然不明白你为什么想去布卢姆斯伯里
I still don’t know why you wanna go slumming about in Bloomsbury.
别这么可怕的个子 哈罗德
Don’t be such a dreadful snob, Harold.
他们中的许多人感到如此被压♥迫♥和认真
The lot of them feel so downtrodden and earnest.
我想我可以邀请她加入我的小作家俱乐部
I thought I might invite her to join my little writers’ club
除非你不同意
unless you disagree?
-强 亲爱的 -奇迹
– Strongly, darling. – Marvelous.
这将使邀请她更加愉快
That will make it all the more enjoyable to invite her.
不 除了关于她发疯的报道外 我什么也没听到
No, I hear nothing but reports of her madness.
疯狂
Madness.
解释她的天才是多么的方便
What a convenient way to explain away her genius.
天才
Genius.
我不打算反对她 亲爱的
I’m not set against her, darling.
我只是觉得她听起来相当辛苦
I just think she sounds like rather hard work.
那个年轻人是个天生的白♥痴♥
That young man is a congenital idiot.
他有什么小脑袋
What little brain he had
被多拉·卡林顿命令了
has been commandeered by Dora Carrington.
他忘了给压机上的滚子涂油
He forgot to grease the rollers on the press.
他不记得他放在哪里了
He can’t remember where he put
你新画架的木刻
the woodcuts for your new easels.
我只希望他们卖♥♥得比上一轮好
I just hope they sell better than the last round.
你确定头痛是来自阻塞的鼻窦吗
Are you sure that headache is from blocked sinuses?
-很确定 -你昨晚在瓦内萨家熬夜了
– Quite sure. – You were up too late last night at Vanessa’s.
-你应该回去睡觉 -别大惊小怪了 莱纳德
– You should get back to bed. – Stop fussing, Leonard.
有你可怜的木刻
There are your wretched woodcuts.
-我想他告诉你了 -关于滚筒
– I suppose he’s told you? – About the rollers?
不 该死的滚筒
No. Damn the rollers!
当我…背叛
How can I think about rollers when I’ve been… betrayed?
-多拉背叛了我 -用什么方式
– Dora’s betrayed me. – In what way?
她对我撒谎了
Well, she lied to me.
她说她没见到莱顿
She said she wasn’t seeing Lytton
她看到莱顿了
and she was seeing Lytton.
她很诚实
She was honest.
她告诉你她想见莱顿
She told you she wanted to see Lytton.
我告诉她她不去看莱顿
And I told her she wasn’t to see Lytton.
明白了 你告诉她了
I see. You told her.
我 我爱她 她是我的
I… I love her. She’s mine.
-你认为那是爱吗 -当然
– Do you think that is love? – Absolutely.
我在…在痛苦
And I’m in… in agony!
下次我们为员工做广♥告♥
Next time we advertise for staff
我们将只规定太监需要申请
we’ll stipulate only eunuchs need apply.
我常常认为浪漫只是
I often think romance is just
不完全知道对方
not altogether knowing the other person.
是不知道驱使一个人发疯
It’s the not knowing that drives one mad.
亲爱的伍尔夫夫人
Dear Mrs. Woolf
我承认当克莱夫邀请我
I admit that when Clive invited me
到你姐姐的聚会上 我带着一切意图而来
to your sister’s party, I came with every intention
来见你
of meeting you.
我发现了一个多么奇怪的生物
And what a curious creature I found.
你以如此强大和清晰的运作
You operate with such strength and clarity.
就好像你不知何故在我们上面移♥动♥
It is as if you were moving above us somehow.
你如何沿着那凸起的山脊行走而不跌倒
How do you walk along that raised ridge without falling?
现在 如果你允许我问
Now, if you’d allow me to ask
笔委员会非常渴望你加入我们的俱乐部
Pen Committee are very anxious for you to join our club.
你会很好 让他们成为会员吗
Will you be nice and let them make you a member?
为了我 如果没有其他原因
For my sake, if for no other reason.
一群登陆贵族
Bunch of landed aristocracy
祝贺对方平庸的涂鸦
congratulating each other on their mediocre scribblings.
你不能告诉我 这绝不是纯粹的折磨
You can’t tell me it would be anything but pure torture for you.
我想讨论一下他们平庸的涂鸦
I might like to discuss their mediocre scribblings.
呵呵
Huh!
维塔似乎出♥售♥
Vita seemed to sell
在任何情况下 都比我的多
more than mine in any case.
她的最后一本书比劳伦斯多一英里
Her last book outsold D.H. Lawrence by a mile.
真不敢相信你在乎这个
I can’t believe you care about that.
我没有 我只是讨厌你禁止它
I don’t. I just resent your forbidding it.
我没有禁止任何东西
I’m not forbidding anything.
但它会耗尽和激怒你
But it would drain and enrage you
让你的聪明的头脑被那些嘲笑的托夫人所嘲笑
to have your brilliant mind ogled by those leering toffs.
她没有打扮成男人吗
Didn’t she dress up as a man
和维奥莱特·特雷弗西一起逃跑
and run off with Violet Trefusis?
这对尼科尔森来说肯定很难
That must have been difficult for Nicolson
住在外♥交♥部♥
to live down at the Foreign Office.
你知道我讨厌这种八卦 吉妮娅
You know I hate this sort of gossip, Ginia.
你知道我不拿这些
You know I don’t take these
贵族失常严重 伦纳德
aristocratic aberrations seriously, Leonard.
然后我们就一致了
Then we are in agreement.
“我从俱乐部的报纸上看到 这是一个餐饮俱乐部
“I see from the club papers that it is a dining club
“我的经验是 我不能属于餐饮俱乐部
“and my experience is that I can’t belong to dining clubs.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.”
你沮丧是因为你想要伍尔夫夫人
Are you frustrated because you wanted Mrs. Woolf
成为你的作家俱乐部的成员
to become a member of your writers’ club
还是你只是不习惯被拒绝
or are you just not used to being refused?
维奥莱特有什么要说的
What did Violet have to say?
她要出国了她想让我和她一起去
She’s going abroad. She wants me to come with her.
你20号♥会来洛桑 是吗
You’re coming to Lausanne on the 20th though, aren’t you
扮演外交官的妻子五分钟
to play diplomat’s wife for five minutes?
如果你不来 我会生气的
I shall be angry if you don’t come.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
她绝对不择手段
She’s absolutely unscrupulous.
如果你看到她 我知道你会变成
If you see her at all, I know your will becomes like
吸食可♥卡♥因♥的水母
a jellyfish addicted to cocaine.
你知道我是多么感激你来救我
You know how grateful I am that you came to rescue me.
我会杀了维奥莱特
I’d have killed Violet
如果我和她一起呆得更久
if I’d stayed with her an instant longer.
它会毁了我们两个 但你会一直
It would have ruined us both, but you would have been
完全赶出社会
utterly cast out of society.
你会失去男孩的
You’d have lost the boys.
我什么也做不了…没有什么可以帮你的
I could have done nothing… nothing to help you.
我再和她无事可做 荣誉之言
I’ll have nothing more to do with her. Word of honor.
我真的已经筋疲力尽了
I really am exhausted with this sapphic pageant.
我不认为我能忍♥受被吸引
I don’t think I could bear to be drawn
再次进入不快乐的漩涡
into that vortex of unhappiness again.
-这几乎让我不知所措 -哈吉 我爱你
– It nearly overwhelmed me. – Hadji, I do love you.
我也爱你
And I love you.
但是你喜欢吃蛋糕 维蒂
But you do like to have your cake and eat it, Vitti.
这么多蛋糕
And so many cakes.
这么多
So many.
没有什么能吸引我再见到她
Nothing would tempt me to see her again.
但是 如果你再次去法国与紫罗兰
But if you do go off to France with Violet again

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!