我不是小白脸
I’m not a stud.
抓住.你是家仆.你到底是谁
Then you’re a houseboy. Which is it?
对你来讲有差别吗?抓住
Does it matter to you?
不.事实上没差别.对我来讲都一样
No, actually it doesn’t. Either way I’ve had it.
不要再拿花丢我
Stop throwing these damn things at me!
没差别.抓住 – 要我教训他吗
Either way.Snap! – Shall I do something to him?
不准你碰他
You leave him alone!
你到底是谁.宝贝.家仆.还是小白脸
Which are you, baby, houseboy or stud?
天啊.抓住
Snap!
真实与梦幻.乔治.对你来讲真的一样?
Truth or illusion, George? Doesn’t it matter to you at all?
抓住.你得到答案了.宝贝
Snap! You got your answer, baby.
得到了
Got it.
你叉着腰准备好吧
You just gird your blue-veined loins, girl.
还有一个游戏要玩.叫做提出来. 宝贝
There’s one more game to play. It’s called Bringing up Baby.
天啊.乔治
God
我不想要争吵.也不想要丑闻.那你呢
I don’t want a fuss. Don’t want any scandal around here, do you?
你想要根据自己的计划进行.对吧.坐下
Want to keep to your timetable? Then sit!
还有你.美丽的女士.你看起来很想参加
And you, pretty miss, you like fun and games!
你是那种人
You’re a sport from way back!
好吧
All right.
太棒了.但是人没到齐.你太太不在
Good. But we’re not all here. Your little wifelet isn’t here.
她今晚已经受够了…
She had a rough night…
大家到齐才行.这是规则.需要你太太
We can’t play without everybody. We need your little wife.
甜心… 闭嘴
Cut that!
赶快去把你太太找来
Just get off your butt and bring that little dip back in here!
当一支乖狗.去捡.快点去捡.乖狗
Now be a good puppy, go fetch. Fetch, good puppy.
再玩一个
One more game.
我不喜欢等一下会发生的事
I don’t like what’s going to happen.
你知道是什么吗? 不知道.但是我不喜欢
Do you know what it is? – No.But I don’t like it.
或许你会.玛莎 不…
Maybe you will, Martha. – No…
游戏真的很有趣 – 不要再玩游戏了
It’s a real fun game. – No more games.
再玩一个.玛莎.一个.就可以休息了
One more, Martha. One more game and then beddie-bye.
大家都可以把行李打包好.回家睡觉
Everybody packs up his tools and baggage and stuff and go home.
然后你和我.就可以上楼了
And you and me.we’re going to climb them well-worn stairs.
不.乔治.不 – 是的.宝贝
No, George, no. – Yes, baby.
不.乔治.不 – 是的.宝贝
It’ll all be done before you know it.
不.乔治.拜托
No more games, please.
很快的.就会结束 – 不…
No more games. It’s games I don’t want.
不想和乔治一起上楼吗
No climb stairs with Georgie?
我不想再玩游戏了
No more games. It’s games I don’t want.
不要再玩游戏了.拜托
No more games, please.
当然你会想玩.你最喜欢玩游戏了
Sure you do. Original game girl! Of course you do.
当然你会想玩. – 不.乔治…
You do… – No…
不要碰我
Don’t you touch me!
你的手是用来碰那些小白脸的
Keep your paws clean for the undergraduates.
听我说.今晚都是你的
Listen to me! You’ve had an evening.
你今晚表现真是不错
You can’t stop when there’s enough
你嘴巴里有血的话.你就停不下来
blood in your mouth. We’re going on.
我们得继续
I’m having at you
完全受够了
Enough
今晚你的表现.看起来像儿戏
and your performance will look like an Easter pageant.
我要你开始有所警觉.打起精神来
Get yourself alert.Get some life in you. – Stop!
闭嘴.重新打起精神来
Pull yourself together!
我要开始攻击你.而我希望你反击
I’m going to knock you around and I want you up for it!
你到底要干嘛
What do you want?
一个平等的战争.就这样 – 没有问题
An equal battle. – You’ll get it.
我要你愤怒 – 我是很愤怒
I want you mad. – I’m mad. Don’t worry about it!
还要更愤怒
你不需要担心
乖.至死方休
Good girl! We’ll play to the death.
你的吗? – 你会很惊讶
Yours? – You’ll be surprised.
他们来了.准备好 – 我已经准备好了
Here come the tots.Be ready. – I’m ready for you.
嗨.嗨.嗨.嗨…
Hip, hop. Hip, hip, hop.
你是兔子吗 .亲爱的
Are you a bunny, honey!
小兔子怎么样 – 免子很有趣
How’s the bunny? – Bunny funny!
免子很有趣.兔子很好 – 拜托.乔治
Bunny funny. Good for bunny.
亲爱的.可爱的兔子
Honey funny bunny.
好吧.我们开始吧
All right, here we go.
最后一个游戏.大家都坐下
Last game. All sit.
坐下.这是一个文明的游戏 – 赶快开始吧
Sit down. This is a civilized game. – Just get on with it.
经过这么多事.我知道今晚玩的很愉快
I think we’ve been having a real good evening, all things considered.
我们都坐了下来.认识了对方.玩不同的游戏
We’ve got to know each other. And we’ve had fun and games.
像是躺在地板上.身体卷起来. – 还有磁砖
Like Curl Up On The Floor.The Tiles. – The Tiles, Snap The Dragon.
还有磁砖和丢金鱼藻
Peel the Label!
还有撕标签 – 撕什么
Label. – Peel the Label.
标签.撕标签.我撕了标签
I peel labels.
我们都撕标签.甜心
We all peel labels, sweetie.
当你撕掉了皮肤.三层皮肤.通过肌肉.到达内脏
When you get through the skin, and through the muscle…
看到了骨头.你知道该做什么吗
…and slosh aside the organs,
down to the bone, you know what you do?
不.不知道
No
看到骨头.还没到底.骨头里面还有.骨髓
When you get down to the bone.you aren’t all the way.
Something’s inside the bone.
那就是你想要的. 原来如此
The marrow. That’s what you got to get at.
但是特别是年轻人的骨头.非常有弹性
But bones are pretty resilient, especially in the young.
现在谈到我们的儿子…
Now take our son…
我们的儿子.玛莎和我的小喜乐
Our son. Martha’s and my little joy.
喜乐.是的.玛莎
Yes.Matha
你到底要干嘛
Just what are you doing?
我是在谈我们的儿子. – 不要再说了
I’m talking about our son. – Well, don’t.
我要.这是很重要的
I want to. It’s important we talk about him.
你们想要听.关于我们儿子的事对吧
You want to hear about our bouncy boy, don’t you?
玛莎和我的儿子
Martha’s and my son.
你们有小孩吗? – 当然有
You have a child? – Yes indeed, do we ever!
是你要讲.还是我来讲
Will you talk about him or shall I?
不要再说了. – 好吧.我来讲
Don’t. – All rightie, now let’s see.
他很乖.在家里都很乖
He’s nice, despite home his life.
大部份的孩子都是神经病患者.玛莎用自己的方式对待他
Most kids would be neurotic, Martha carrying on the way she does.
睡到下午4点钟.爬到那可怜的家伙床上
Sleeping till 4 P.M. Climbing over the poor bastard
试着打开浴室的门.帮他洗澡.当时他16岁
Trying to break the bathroom door to wash him in the tub when he’s 16.
她常常带陌生人到家里
Dragging strangers to the house all hours.
够了.玛莎
Enough.Martha
够了.要不要换你来讲
That’s enough. Do you want to take over?
为什么16岁的人.还要别人帮他洗澡
Why would anyone want to wash a 16 year-old?
天啊.为什么
For Christ’s sake! Well, why?
因为是她的宝贝. 好吧
Because it’s her baby-poo. All right.
我们的孩子.你要我们的孩子.你会得到的
Our son, you want our son? You’ll have it.
你要喝一杯吗? 是的
Do you want a drink?
如果你不想听.我们就走
We don’t have to hear it if you don’t want to.
谁说的.是你规定的吗? 不是
Who says? You in a position to set the rules?
乖.做的不错
Good boy. You’ll go far.
好吧.换你来 什么
All right, your recitation please.
我们的儿子… 好吧
Our son… All right!
我们的儿子.是在9月的一个晚上出生的
Our son. Our son was born in a September night
那晚不像今晚.明天就是他16岁的生日
A night not unlike tonight. though tomorrow and sixteen years ago.
看.我说过了吧
See, I told you.
那次生产很轻松 – 才不是呢.你阵痛的很厉害
It was an easy birth. – No, you labored, how you labored!
那次生产很轻松.生出来后就很轻松
It was an easy birth! Once it had been accepted.
就很放松 – 这才像话
Relaxed into. – That’s better.
生出来后就很轻松.当时我很年轻.他也很健康
It was an easy birth, once it had been accepted.
And I was young. And he was healthy…
一个红润的小孩
…a red, bawling child.
玛莎认为.她在生产过程中看到他
Martha thinks she saw him at delivery.
他有个非常好的骨架.以及满头乌亮的黑发
With slippery, firm limbs. And a full head of black, fine hair.
后来变成像太阳一样的金发
Which, later…later became…blond as the sun.
我们的儿子.是个健康的小孩
Our son. He was a healthy child.
我要一个小孩…
And I had wanted a child. Oh, I had wanted a child!
男孩还是女孩. 小孩.我要我的小孩
A son? Daughter? A child!
我们的小孩
I had my child.
我们的小孩
Our child.
我们抚养他长大.是的.抚养他长大
And we raised him. Yes, we did. We raised him.
他有着绿色的眼睛.绿色眼睛真漂亮
And he had green eyes. Such green, green eyes.
蓝色.绿色.棕色

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!