I used to drink brandy. You used to drink bergin, too.
闭嘴.玛莎 什么
Shut up, Martha!
什么 没事
What? – Nothing.
他没有提起过吗? 他多少一定提到过
Did he tell you about that? Come on, he must have said something.
事实上.我们只是在彼此跳舞
Actually what we did is we sort of danced around a little.
我喜欢跳舞.真的喜欢 他不是这个意思
I love dancing. I really do. He didn’t mean that.
我也不认为他是这个意思.两个大男人抱在一起跳舞
Well, I didn’t think that he did! Two grown men dancing!
他没有告诉你.他试着去出版一本书
He didn’t tell how he tried to publish a book
而爸爸不准他
and Daddy wouldn’t let him?
拜托.玛莎 一本书.什么书 拜托.只是一本书
A book? What book? – Just a book.
只是一本书. 看.舞厅
Just a book! Oh, look, dancing!
为什么我们不去跳舞.我喜欢跳舞
Why don’t we dance? I’d love some dancing.
我们快到家了.亲爱的.我想要跳舞
We’re almost home. – I want some dancing!
或许这主意并不坏. 我喜欢跳舞.那你们呢
That’s not such a bad idea. – Don’t you love dancing?
如果舞伴好的话.我跳起舞来像风一样
With the right man, yeah. – I dance like the wind.
停车 玛莎
Stop the car.
我们要去跳舞.天啊.你听到我说的吗
We’re going dancing! – For heaven’s sake! – Did you hear me?
爱人最大
Whatever love wants.
我跳起舞来像风一样
I dance like the wind!
放首歌♥.好吗
Put one on, will you?
我们要怎么跳.混合双人吗
How are we going to work this, mixed doubles?
你认为我要跟你跳吗
You don’t think I’m going to dance with you?
只要他在就不会.这是一定的.那女的在也一样
Not with him around. And not with twinkle-toes either.
我可以跟任何人跳舞. 我跟自己跳舞
I’ll dance with anyone! I’ll dance with myself!
亲爱的.你等一下又要吐了. 我跳起舞来像风一样
Honey, you’ll get sick again. – I dance like the wind!
好吧.选个好舞伴.起舞吧
All right, kiddies, choose up and hit the sack.
乔治.不要闹了
All right, George, cut that out!
乔治.不要闹了
Cut it out, George!
玛莎.你说什么
What, Martha?
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
All right, you son of a bitch!
你说什么.亲爱的? 音乐停止了
What’d you say, love? – It stopped!
为什么音乐停止了? 我说给我一点零钱.亲爱的…
Why did it stop? I said give me some change.
住手
Stop that!
当我在享受的时候.你总是扫我的兴
You are always at me when I’m having a good time!
不要管我.我喜欢跳舞.但是你都不准我跳
Just leave me alone. I like to dance and you don’t want me to.
不要碰我
Just leave me alone!
玛莎.选一首歌♥吧.选你自己喜欢的
Choose it. Do your stuff.
没错.嗨.性感的
You’re damned right. Hi, sexy!
你要跳舞吗.大胸天使?
You want to dance, angel boobs?
你叫我老婆什么? 天啊
What’d you call my wife?
如果我不能自己跳舞.那我就不要跳
No, if I can’t do my interpretive dance, I don’t want to dance at all.
我就坐在这里
I’ll just sit here.
大家跳吧
Okay, stuff, let’s go.
我们就坐在这里看. 没错
We’ll just sit here and watch. – That’s right.


你很壮.对吧
You are strong, aren’t you?
我喜欢
I like that.
他们跳起舞来.像是认识很久的感觉
They dance like they’ve danced before.
这首歌♥大家都熟“猴子乳♥头♥”他们两个都知道这首歌♥
A familiar dance, monkey nipples, they know it.
我不懂你的意思
I don’t know what you mean.
我喜欢你的动作. 我也是
I like the way you move. – I like the way you move too.
他们喜欢彼此的动作 这很好啊
They like the way they move. – That’s nice.
我很惊讶乔治并没有告诉你.他的故事
I’m surprised George didn’t tell you his side of things.
他没有. 那真令我惊讶
Well, he didn’t. – That surprises me.
是吗? 他们是不是很可爱
Does it? – Aren’t they cute?
当他有机会时.他一定会讲
He usually does when he can.
我不认为他信任我
I don’t think he trusts me.
那其实是一个很悲哀的故事 是吗
It’s really a very sad story.
会让你掉眼泪
It would make you weep.
你真的很邪恶.玛莎
You have ugly talents, Martha.
是吗? 不要刺♥激♥她
Is that so? Don’t encourage her.
刺♥激♥我? 继续
Encourage me.
我警告过你.不要刺♥激♥她
I warned you, don’t encourage her!
他警告你
He warned you.
不要刺♥激♥我.我听到了 .再多告诉我一点
Don’t encourage me. – I heard him. Tell me more.
乔治有很大的野心
Georgie-boy had lots of big ambitions…
但是他用在很奇怪的地方.尤其是他的过去
…in spite of something funny in his past…
乔治把他的过去写成一本书
…which Georgie-boy here turned into a novel.
是他的第一本也是最后一本.我竟然可以押韵
His first attempt and also his last!
是的.你可以押韵
I rhymed!
我警告过你.玛莎
I warn you!
但是爸爸看了一下乔治的小说
But Daddy took a look at Georgie’s novel.
你欠揍.玛莎.你知道吗
You’re looking for a punch in the mouth.
告诉我
Do tell!
他非常惊讶他所读到的
And he was very shocked by what he read.
真的吗? 真的
He was? – Yes, he was.
一本书关于一个顽皮小孩的. 我不能忍♥受这种屈辱
A novel all about a naughty boy-child. I will not tolerate this!
当然可以
Oh, can it!
一个顽皮的小孩.他杀掉自己的妈妈
A naughty boy-child…who killed his mother…
而且他父亲死了
…and his father dead!
闭嘴.玛莎
Stop it!
然后父亲说“我不会让你出版这种东西”
And Daddy said, “Look here…”…I will not let you publish such a thing!”
够了.舞会结束了 暴♥力♥
The dancing’s over! Violence!
然后父亲说“你不会认为我会让你出版这种垃圾吧”
And Daddy said…”You don’t think I’m going to
let you publish this kind of crap?”
“只要你在这里教书我就不准”
“Not on your life, not while you’re teaching here.”
“如果你敢这样做.我就会叫你滚蛋”
“You publish that and you’re out on your ass!”
停止…
Desist! Desist!
我不会接受这种污辱.天啊.他不会接受这种污辱
I will not be made mock of.He will not be made mock of,for cripes sake!
我不会.游戏结束了
The game is over!
想想看.这一本书是关于一个男孩谋杀他的妈妈
Just imagine…a book all about a boy who murders
his mother and kills his father…
杀掉他的爸爸.然后假装一切都是意外
…and pretends it’s all an accident.Hey, wait a minute!
你想知道高♥潮♥是什么吗
You want to know the clincher?
你想要知道勇敢的乔治怎么对爸爸说吗
You want to know what big brave Georgie said to Daddy?
不… 等一下
No
乔治说“但是爸爸…”
But Daddy…
我是说“但是.先生.这本不是小说”
I mean, “But, Sir, this isn’t a novel at all.”
你不准说
You will not say this!
我当然会说.不准碰我.“不.先生.这不是一本小说”
The hell, I won’t! Keep away!”No, sir, this is no novel at all.”
这是我亲身经历的事
“This is the truth. This really happened to me!”
我要杀掉你. 真的发生了
I’ll kill you. – It happened!
暴♥力♥… 住手
Violence!
不要这样
No
好吧…大家都安静一下
Very quiet now.
让我们大家都安静一下
We’ll all be…very quiet.
凶手
Murderer!
你们在搞什么鬼 没什么.只是在玩
What’s the trouble in here?
Nothing. No trouble, just playing a game.
我们打烊了 最后一支舞
Well, we’re closing. One more round.
不可以有例外
Same for everybody.
我们只要最后一支舞,然后就离开
Give us one more round and we’ll be on our merry way.
好吗.太好了
All right? Good!
谢谢
Thanks.
刚刚游戏结束了,我们现在玩什么
Well, that’s one game. What shall we do now?
玩点别的,我们刚刚玩的是污辱男主人
Let’s do something else. We played Humiliate the Host
我们现在该玩什么
what’ll we do now?

Oh
看…
look!
我们都读过大学,应该知道别的游戏
We must know other games, us college types.
我们的文字不应该这么简单 还没玩够吗
Can’t be the limit of our vocabulary – Haven’t had enough?
还有别的游戏
There are other games.
那…玩和女主人上♥床♥的游戏,怎么样
How about…How about Hump the Hostess?
和女主人上♥床♥怎么样,要不要?要不要玩
Want to play that one? Do you want to play Hump the Hostess?
或者你要等到.把她拖到树林里再玩
Or do you want to wait till later,off in the bushes?
和女主人上♥床♥? 你能不能闭嘴
Hump the Hostess! Will you shut up?
你不想玩那个
You want to…
你想要等一下再玩.那我们现在玩什么呢
Save that for later. What shall we play now?
一定得有游戏玩才行
Portrait of a Man Drowning.
一个男人淹死的景像.我才没有混死呢
I’m not drowning.
你叫我闭嘴 我很抱歉
You told me to shut up. – I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!