就算我听到.也会假装没听到
And if I do listen I sift it so I don’t really hear
这就是我的处理方式
which is the only way
但是你几百年前.就已经决定好你的计划
But you’ve taken a new tack in the last century…
这计划真是太可怕了
…which is just too much. Too much!
我不介意你在公共场合说那些污秽的东西
I don’t mind your dirty underthings in public. I do
但是我一直想和解
but I’m reconciled to it
你住进了自己的幻想空间.不知道现实
You’ve moved into your own fantasy world! You don’t know…
疯子
You have! – Nuts!
你可以一直说你想要说的
You can go on…
你有没有听到自己讲的话
Have you ever listened to your sentences?
一直在绕圈圈.这就是你
You’re so convoluted
你讲话就像你那些论文.我很担心你的思想
You talk like one of your stupid papers.Actually
I’m rather worried about you. About your mind.
不用你担心我的思想.甜心
Don’t you worry about my mind, sweetheart!
我吃定你了 – 什么
I’ll commit you. – You what?
我说我吃定你了 你真厉害
I think I’ll have you committed. Baby, aren’t you something?
我会找到方法报复的
I’ve got to find a way to get at you.
你已经报复到了.不要再麻烦.乔治
You’ve got at me, you don’t have to do anything, George
跟你在一起已经够了
A thousand years of you has been enough!
你现在安静了
You’ll go quietly then?
你知道会发生什么事情吗.乔治
Do you want to know what’s really happened?
就像这样.终于.不是我.是整件事
It snapped! Finally. Not me, it! The whole arrangement.
你可以一直继续.一直保持逻辑
You can go on forever and ever, everything is manageable.
你一直在制♥造♥借口“不管了.这就是生活”
You make all sorts of excuses: “To hell with it, this is life.”
“或许明天他会死.或许是你”
“Maybe tomorrow he’ll be dead. Maybe tomorrow you’ll be dead.”
各种不同的借口
All sorts of excuses.
然后有一天.有一晚.有事情发生.然后…
Then one day…one night, something happens…and snap!
把你整个人都打垮了.你不再在乎任何事了
It breaks and you just don’t give a damn anymore!
我一直试着跟你和好.真的.拜托.玛莎
I tried with you,baby.I really tried.Come off it.
我真的有试过.你是个怪物
You’re a monster. You are.
我说话很大声.很粗俗.这家是我来养的
I’m loud, and I’m vulgar…and I wear the pants in the house
因为必须有人来做.但是我不是怪物.我不是
Because somebody’s got to! But I am not a monster! I’m not!
你是被宠坏了.太自我.思想肮脏.酗酒…
You’re a spoiled, self-indulgent,dirty-minded, liquor-riddled…
一下.只有一下.我不会再试着与你沟通
Snap! It went snap.I won’t try to get through to you any more.
刚刚还有一秒钟.是的.一秒钟
There was a second back there, when I could’ve…
就一下子.我可以感觉到
…gotten through to you.
或许当时.我们应该不要说那些废话
When maybe we could’ve out through all this crap!
但是已经过去了.我不想再试了
But it’s past.And I’m not going to try.
一个月一次.玛莎.我已经习惯.一个月一次
Once a month, Martha. I’ve gotten used to it.
坏玛莎会出来.而好玛莎则躲起来了
We get Misunderstood Martha
The good-hearted girl beneath the barnacles.
那位仁慈的玛莎会再度复活
The little miss that a touch of kindness will bring to bloom again.
我一直这样相信.我不认为我是如此的蠢
I believed it more times than I’d admit.I’m that much of a sucker.
但是我不再相信你.不再相信
But I don’t believe you, I just don’t believe you!
我们在一起的美好.已经一去不返了
There is no moment any more when we could come together.
或许你对.你什么都不行.因为你什么都不是
You can’t come together with nothing.And you’re nothing!Snap!
就一下下.我今晚一直看你
I looked at you tonight and you weren’t there!
但是你的心不在那儿.终于到了最后时刻
It finally snapped. And I’m gonna howl it out!
我要一口气宣泄出来.我都不管了
I won’t give a damn what I do.
我要爆♥炸♥.你从来没有看过的
And I’ll make the biggest goddamn explosion you’ve ever heard!
你不要玩火自焚
And I’ll beat you at your own game.
这是警告吗.乔治 – 是个警告
Is that a threat, George? – That’s a threat, Martha.
你会得到你应得的. 小心点.我会把你撕碎
You’re going to get it, baby! Be careful, I’ll rip you to pieces.
你才不敢呢.你没那个胆
You are not man enough. You haven’t the guts!
全面战争吗? – 全面战争
Total war? – Total!
拜托.玛莎.不…
No
铃♥声♥
Bells.
我听到铃♥声♥
I’ve been hearing bells!
铃♥声♥在响
Bells ringing.
铃♥声♥
Bells
听到铃♥声♥我睡不着
And I couldn’t sleep for the bells.
它们把我吵醒了
That woke me up.
现在是什么时间. 不要烦我
What time is it? Don’t bother me.
不.我当时在睡觉. 我好像在做梦
I was asleep. And I was dreaming of something…
忽然听到了声音.不知道是什么
and I heard the sounds coming…and I didn’t know what it was…
我非常害怕
…and it frightened me.
我会报复的.玛莎.我会的
I’m going to get you, Martha. Somehow, Martha.
有人在那里.但是我不想有人在那里
And there was someone there and…I didn’t want someone there.
我当时脱♥光♥了衣服
I was naked.
你不知道发生什么事.对吧 我不想知道
You don’t know what’s going on, do you?
I don’t want to know.
听听 我不想
Listen to them! I don’t want to!
看看他们 我不想.不要碰我
Look at them! No
我不想要小孩
I don’t want any children.
我不想要小孩.拜托
I don’t want any children, please!
我很怕.我不想很痛
I’m afraid. I don’t want to be hurt.
我应该想到的
I should have known.
他知不知道.你丈夫知不知道这件事
Does that stud you married know about that?
你怎么做的.怎么谋杀了那个小生命
How do you make your secret little murders? Pills?
药丸?私下拿到的药丸?苹果酱.意志力?
You got a secret supply of pills? Apple jelly? Willpower?
又要吐了吗
Going to throw up?
他在哪里.我要我丈夫.我要喝一杯
Where is he? I want my husband! I want a drink!
很好.去吧.你知道发生什么事
That’s right, go at it! You know what’s going on there?
我不想知道任何事.离我远一点
I don’t want to know anything. You leave me alone.
谁在按铃
Who rang?
刚刚不是听到铃♥声♥吗?谁在按铃
What were the bells? Who rang?
他在楼上.你问谁在按铃吗
He’s up there and you ask who rang?
有人在按铃
Someone rang!
有人在按…铃
Someone rang!
是的.有人在按铃.门铃响了
Someone rang.
是的 .铃♥声♥响了.一定是有人…
The bells rang and it was someone…
有人
Somebody.
有人按铃.铃响了.一定有人…
Somebody rang. The bells rang and it was somebody…
我想通了
I’ve got it!
我想通了.玛莎
I’ve got it, Martha!
这是个讯息…来自…我们的儿子
It was a message.The message was our son…
It was a message…The bells rang…
铃♥声♥响了…讯息…关于…我们的儿子…
…and it was a message.And it was about…our son
这个讯息是告诉我们…告诉我们…
And the message was…and the message was
我们的儿子…死了
…our son…is dead!
不… – 我们的儿子死了
No – Our son is dead
玛莎不知道.我还没告诉玛莎
and I haven’t told Martha!
儿子死了.玛莎还不知道. -你不能告诉她
Our son is dead, Martha doesn’t know, – and you won’t tell her!
我不知道你们的儿子死了
I don’t know…
我会自己告诉她.等时间到了
I’ll tell her myself. In good time I’ll tell her myself.
我想吐 -真的吗.那很好
I’m going to be sick. – Are you? That’s nice.
我想死 – 太好了.去死吧
I’m going to die. – Good, go right ahead.
玛莎.我有一个坏消息.是关于儿子的.他死了
Martha, I have some terrible news. It’s about our son. He’s dead.
你听到了吗.玛莎.我们的儿子.死了
Do you hear me, Martha? Our boy is dead.

Hey

Hey
乔治
George
大家到哪去了
Where the hell is everybody?
我数到5.你们这些混♥蛋♥.快滚出来
I’ll give you bastards five to come from wherever you’re hiding!
乔治
George
乔治
George
天啊.你也疯了吗
By God, you’ve gone crazy too.
我说你也疯了吗
I said you’ve gone crazy too.
大概
Probably.
你们都疯了
You’ve all gone crazy.
我下楼来.是看发生了什么事
I come downstairs and what happens?
发生了什么事
What happens?
我太太在桶子里.拿着一瓶酒.假装没看到我
My wife’s in the can with a liquor bottle and she winks at me.
假装没看到我
Winks at me!
她从来没有这样过吗? 真丢脸
She’s never winked at you? What a shame!
她躺在地上.身体卷着.开始撕白兰地瓶上的标签
She’s lying down on the floor,on the tiles, all curled-up…
…and she starts peeling the label on the brandy bottle.
或许她在浴缸里比较舒服
Maybe she’d be more comfortable in the tub.
我问她.在干嘛.“嘘.没有人知道我在这里”
And I asked her what she’s doing and she goes…
“Sshh, nobody knows I’m here.”
我下楼来.看到你在蹒跚的走着
And I come down here.and you’re stumbling around going
还发出怪声. 你们都疯了
“clink”, for God’s sake, “clink”. You’ve all gone crazy.
很悲哀.但是事实
Sad but true.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!