Your turn. Can you?
来吧 外面没人
Come on. Coast is clear.
真不敢相信我在跳踢踏舞
I cannot believe I’m doing this.
精彩 再来一次
Outstanding! Encore! Encore!
不不不 别蹬鼻子上脸 伙计
No, no, no, no, no. Don’t press your luck, buddy.
我应该去看看晚饭怎么样了
I should go check on the dinner.
-当然 -鞋得收好
– Sure, um… – Oh, tap shoes.

Yeah.
你肯定知道这是什么植物
You certainly know what that plant is.

Yeah.
妈 你知道我们的餐盘在哪
Hey, Mom, do you know where our serving tray–
-我找到了餐盘 -太好了 完美 谢谢
– I found the serving tray. – Okay, perfect, thank you.
你想让我帮忙刻火腿吗
Hey, you want me to help with the ham
尽管我之前都没刻过任何东西
even though I’ve never carved anything before?
你在我心中刻下了印子
You carved a place in my heart.
你对我说过最甜蜜的话了
Oh, nicest thing you ever said to me.
佐伊 我能跟你谈谈吗
Zoey, can I please talk to you for a second?
我也可以帮忙刻
Hey, I can try to help carve it too.
我以前在夏令营削过一个花♥园♥精灵
I once whittled a garden gnome at summer camp.
-亲爱的 -大家都闭嘴
– Honey. – Everyone stop!
爸爸以前负责刻火腿
Dad always used to carve the ham.
因为我知道他今晚不能在这里刻
And since I knew he wasn’t gonna be here tonight,
我花了好几个小时看油管
I spent hours watching a YouTube video
学习怎么刻火腿
on how to do this which means
所以我完全知道要怎么做
I have the whole frigging thing figured out.
能拜托你们全部离开我的厨房♥吗
So can you please all get the hell out of my kitchen?
离开我的厨房♥
Get the hell out of my kitchen!
佐伊 那看起来好棒
Oh, wow. Zoey, that looks great.
我其实很想吃一颗口香糖
I’ve actually really been craving some Big League Chew.
-大卫 -实际动手比视频里看起来难很多
– David. – Well, it was a lot harder than it looked in the video.
如果不想吃 大家可以不吃
And no one has to eat it if they don’t want to.
挺好的
It is fine!
-我不… -妈 能给我一点红酒吗
– Oh, I didn’t… – Mom, could I have some wine?
当然 我已经给自己倒了两杯了
Absolutely, after I pour myself a second one.
也再给我一杯 好吗 姐妹
Hit me up too. Would you, sister?
-当然 -谢谢
– Sure. – Ooh, thank you.
不得不说看起来非常美味
Well, I will say this looks really delicious.
干得漂亮 宝贝
Stellar work, babe.
-谢谢 -等等 这是什么
– Thank you. – Wait, wait, what is this?
这是我们的圣诞简报
Oh, it’s our Christmas newsletter
克拉克家庭简报
打算明早寄给亚当·格拉克
that we’re emailing Adam Gluck tomorrow morning.
-明早就寄 -所以我们想先给你们看
– Tomorrow morning. – So we wanted to show you all.
太了不得了 你们今年过得真精彩
This is incredible. What a year you two had!
等等 你在《西瓜糖》里弹键盘吗
Wait, wait, you played piano on “Watermelon Sugar”?
-算是吧 -真的吗 让我看看
– Uh, in a way. – Really? Let me see that.
不 你也不用看 这其实没什么
Oh, no. You don’t have to. It’s like–it’s not a big deal.
只是一些我们随便写写的小事 就…
It’s just something we like threw together and it’s, it’s, um…
你参加了一季非直播的的《极速前进》吗
Wow, you won a non-televised season of “The Amazing Race”?
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
不过 不过其中有对夫妇
Uh, but, but one of the couples,
他们是制♥作♥人的孩子
turns out they were the producer’s children
所以最后只能把整季都废了
and so they had to shelve the whole thing.
总之 我知道你懂大概意思了
Anyway, I feel like you get the gist.
那是当然 我能问你件事吗
We sure do. Can I ask you something?
你为什么觉得要这么做
Why did you feel the need to do that?
-怨恨 报复 -小心眼 嫉妒
– Spite. Vengeance. – Pettiness. Jealousy.
对 而且这是麦克斯的主意
Yeah. Also, this was Max’s idea.
别因为我想法标新立异就责怪我
Hey, don’t blame me for being an out-of-the-box thinker.
等等 不好意思
Wait, I’m sorry.
你是真的对这件事很有意见吗
Do you–do you have, like, a real issue with this?
我不会告诉你该怎么做
I mean, I’m not gonna tell you what to do,
但我觉得爸不会说
but I’m not sure Dad would say
这样符合圣诞精神
it’s exactly in the Christmas spirit.
各位 佐伊对这顿饭花了很多心思
Hey, everybody, Zoey worked really hard on this meal.
所以我们趁热吃吧 好吗
So let’s, um, dig in before it gets cold, okay?
好的 妈妈 吃吧
Yeah, Mom, let’s!
我想你肯定胃口大开
I’m sure you worked up quite an appetite.
这个四季豆砂锅真的超好吃
Wow, this green bean casserole is amazing!
那是杰克做的
That’s the one that Jack made.
这个四季豆砂锅真的超好吃
This green bean casserole is amazing!
-谢谢 麦克斯 -不客气
– Thank you, Max. – You’re welcome.
大卫 你能把火腿给我吗
David, would you pass me the ham, please?
当然了 朋友
Absolutely, my friend.
他比我勇敢
Braver man than I am.
这还有点重
So actually, it’s a little heavy.
-谢谢 -天哪
– Thank you. – Oh, God.
BGM: Wish You Were Here
♪你能分辨♪
♪ So, so you think you can tell ♪
♪天堂与地狱♪
♪ Heaven from hell ♪
♪蓝天与痛苦♪
♪ Blue skies from pain ♪
♪你能分辨绿色田野♪
♪ Can you tell a green field ♪
♪和冰冷的铁轨吗♪
♪ From a cold steel rail? ♪
♪微笑与面具♪
♪ A smile from a veil ♪
♪你觉得你能分辨吗♪
♪ Do you think you can tell? ♪
♪他们是否让你♪
♪ Did they get you to trade ♪
♪用英雄换鬼魂♪
♪ Your heroes for ghosts? ♪
♪滚烫的灰换树木♪
♪ Hot ashes for trees ♪
♪炽热的空气与凉爽的清风♪
♪ Hot air for a cool breeze ♪
♪偶尔有冰冷安抚♪
♪ Cold comfort for change ♪
♪你是否交换♪
♪ And did you exchange ♪
♪战争中的龙套角色♪
♪ A walk-on part in the war ♪
♪换牢笼中的主演♪
♪ For a leading role in a cage? ♪
♪我多么希望 多么希望你在这♪
♪ How I wish, how I wish you were here ♪
♪我们只是两个在鱼缸里的失丧灵魂♪
♪ We’re just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl ♪
♪年复一年♪
♪ Year after year ♪
♪来回踱步♪
♪ Running over the same old ground ♪
♪找寻到了♪
♪ What have we found? ♪
♪同样的恐惧♪
♪ The same old fears ♪
♪希望你在这♪
♪ Wish you were here ♪
天哪 真抱歉
Oh, my God, I’m so sorry.
-你还好吗 -没事
– Are you all right? – I am, I am.
-不是你的错 -你还好吗
– It wasn’t your fault. – Are you okay?
-嗯 -来 我来帮忙
– Yeah. – Here, uh, let me help.
没关系 别担心
It’s fine. Don’t worry about it.
-不用 你有扫把吗 -我来吧
– No, do you have a broom? – I got it.
能跟我解释解释
Can you please explain to me
为什么打破了我们雪球的人 不知为何
how the man breaks our snow globe and then somehow,
我花了一整晚去安慰他
I have to spend the whole night making him feel better?
我不知道 我什么都不知道了
I don’t know. Nothing makes sense any more.
佐伊
Zoey?
亲爱的 在你睡觉前我们能谈谈
Honey, can we talk about what happened with me and Jack
我跟杰克之间的事吗 我不想…
before you go to sleep? I don’t wanna–
我们真的不需要谈
We really don’t need to talk about it.
我只是 我没料到 仅此而已
I just–I wasn’t expecting it, that’s all.
我也没料到
I wasn’t expecting it either.
我们真的应该让他给我们
I mean, we should really get some free Christmas trees
免费的圣诞树什么的
out of this or something.
我同意 只是他起码能做的
Agreed. That’s the least he could do.
那好吧 晚安 亲爱的 晚安 麦克斯
Okay, well, good night, honey. Good night, Max!
晚安 玛姬
Good night, Maggie.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
不知道 大概嫌我做的饭不好吃吧
I don’t know. Blame my cooking?
你肯定特别不开心 因为你躺在达瑞尔边上
You must really be upset if you’re lying next to Daryl
而且它还没烦到你
and it doesn’t even bother you.
我很抱歉今晚邀请杰克过来了
I’m sorry I invited Jack to dinner tonight.
我彻底毁了圣诞节
I completely ruined Christmas.

No.
这不是你的错 是我的错
It’s not your fault. It’s mine.
我想让所有人在一起
I’m trying to keep everybody together
然后…我不知道
and…I don’t know.
紧紧抓着一些…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!