Holding on so tight to some…
回忆
Memory.
也许你说得对
Maybe you were right.
也许我们该离开
Maybe we should have gone away.
就我们俩
Just the two of us.
BGM: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
♪祝自己圣诞快乐♪
♪ Have yourself a merry little Christmas ♪
♪让你的心明快♪
♪ Let your heart be light ♪

Dad!
♪从现在起♪
♪ From now on ♪
♪我们的烦恼都不见踪影♪
♪ Our troubles will be out of sight ♪
我真高兴你来了
I am so glad you’re here,
而且你来的正好
and at just the right time, too,
因为我们有很多要讨论
’cause we have a lot to discuss.
我知道
I’m aware.
听起来我女儿今晚过得不顺
It sounds like my girl had a rough night.

Yeah, I mean,
我只想举办个完美的”米奇圣诞节”
I was just trying to throw the perfect “Mitch Christmas”
让大家享受 但我说不好
for everyone, but I don’t know.
结果发现做你非常困难
It turns out being you is a lot harder than I imagined.
多谢奉承了
Well, I’m flattered.
但我可以告诉你个秘密吗 亲爱的
But can I tell you a little secret, honey?
没有”米奇圣诞节”是完美的
No “Mitch Christmas” was ever perfect.
有很多争吵 发脾气
There were plenty of fights, tantrums,
姜饼上有很多恐怖的裂痕
angry scarfing down of gingerbread cookies.
而且那还只是你母亲和我
And that was just your mother and I.
我觉得完美
I think perfect
只是你记忆中的样子
is only how you remember it in your mind.
你觉得…我犯错了吗
Do you think that I… I made a mistake?
想让大家今年聚在一起过圣诞
Trying to keep everyone together for Christmas this year?

No.
我觉得你唯一的错误
I think the only mistake
是想让一切保持原封不动
was trying to keep things exactly like they were.
我知道 但我只是…
I know, but I’m just…
我真的很让你继续跟我们在一起
I’m really trying to keep you with us.
我仍然在这里
I’m still here.
我就在你脑中和心里
I’m right here and right here.
而且那永远不会变
And that’s never going away.
没人可以夺去那些
And no one can take that from you.
但我觉得你或许
But I think you might
应该考虑创造一些新的回忆
wanna think about making some new memories,
和一些新的传统
creating some new traditions.
不 那对我来说太难了
No, that’s a really hard thing for me to do
因为这感觉就像在背叛你
because it almost feels like I’m betraying you.
那不可能
That’s not possible.
不如你忘记”完美”
So how about you forget about “perfect”
而是好好迎接生活赐予你的每一天
and instead embrace each day that this life grants you?
那对我来说就很完美
That seems pretty perfect to me.
♪祝自己圣诞快乐♪
♪ Have yourself a merry little Christmas ♪
♪来点圣诞欢乐♪
♪ Make the yuletide gay ♪
♪从现在起♪
♪ From now on ♪
♪麻烦将烟消云散♪
♪ Our troubles will be miles away ♪
♪经去多年♪
♪ Through the years ♪
♪我们都将重逢♪
♪ We all will be together ♪
♪只要命运允许♪
♪ If the fates allow ♪
♪挂一颗闪亮的星♪
♪ Hang a shining star ♪
♪在最高的枝头♪
♪ Upon the highest bough ♪
♪祝自己♪
♪ Have yourself ♪
♪圣诞快乐♪
♪ A merry little Christmas ♪
♪就现在♪
♪ Now ♪
终于 她醒了
Finally. She awakens.
圣诞快乐 各位
Merry Christmas, everyone.
我们能先拆礼物吗
Can we please start opening presents now?
真贴心 宝贝
Oh, that’s sweet, babe.
你肯定给迈尔斯准备了你很期待的礼物
You must have something you’re really excited to give Miles.
对 没错 迈尔斯
Yeah. Exactly, Miles, mm-hmm.
在我们开始前 我想说几句
Before we start, I have something to say.
我知道我昨晚…
Uh, I know that I was pretty…
情绪激动 还非常固执
intense and inflexible last night.
我跟我爸妈形容这段经历时用了”零敲碎受”
I described the experience to my parents as “harrowing.”
也对
Fair.
我现在知道自己显然是紧抓着些什么
I realize now that I was clearly holding onto something,
一些…等等
something that–wait.
麦克斯呢
Where’s Max?
我们以为他跟你在床上
We thought he was in bed with you.
你们虽然没结婚
You know, you guys aren’t married,
所以或许我该让他谁在…拉倒吧
so, maybe, I should I make him sleep in–oh, screw it.
等等 我知道他可能在哪了
Wait, I think, I might know where he might be.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
我不在的时候别打开任何礼物
Don’t open any presents without me.
我说的就是你 大卫·艾伦·克拉克
I’m talking to you, David Aaron Clarke.
我马上回来
I’ll be back in a bit, too.
别盯着礼物看了 好诡异
Stop staring at them. It’s weird.
也别闻
Don’t smell it either.
-对 非常酷 -是吗
– Yeah. It was really cool, like, oh. – You do?
试试看 我想试试看
Try it, oh, I wanna try it.
-好吧… -礼物非常合他们心意
– All right. Well… – Well, the gifts were a huge hit.
废话 我基本就是圣诞黑老人
Duh. I’m basically Black Santa
而你是我的圣诞太太
and you’re my Mrs. Claus.
你想告诉我
So do you wanna tell me
为什么盛会后你对我这么冷淡吗
why you were so cold to me after the pageant?
上次我得到这种回应
I haven’t gotten that kind of response
还是我在高中同时扮演罗密欧和朱丽叶时
since I played both Romeo and Juliet in middle school.
抱歉
My apologies.
你一如既往的非凡
You were as transcendent as ever.
我怎么感觉后面还有个”但是”
Why do I feel like a “but’s” coming?
我想说的但是就是 虽然你很厉害
The “but” is that, as wonderful as you were,
但那不是节日盛会的初衷
that wasn’t really the purpose of the holiday pageant.
本来是想给孩子们机会大放异彩的
It was meant to give the children a chance to shine.
他们的演出服很闪
Their costumes shined.
但你让他们站在背景里 莫
You put them in the background, Mo.
你喜欢我多多参与孩子们的生活
You liked me getting involved in the kids’ lives
说如果我有什么建议应该说 我也说了
and said if I had any tips to give them and I did.
我只希望昨晚能很棒
I just wanted the night to be great.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
我也喜欢你跟他们关系这么好
And I love you having a relationship with them.
但有时 尤其是牵涉到孩子们
But sometimes, especially when it comes to kids…
你必须学会不止为自己考虑
you have to learn how to think outside of yourself.
谁想喝热可可
Who wants some hot cocoa?
我想告诉你
I wanted to tell you that
昨晚
I kissed a guy
我在槲寄生下吻了一个人
under the mistletoe last night.
那还不是最糟的部分
That’s not even the worst part.
我还跳踢踏舞给他看了
I also tap danced for him, too.
而且
And…
那感觉很奇怪 米奇 非常奇怪
it felt strange, Mitch, like really strange.
就好像 也许我不再知道该怎么做了
Like, um, maybe I don’t even know how to do this.
整件事都感觉很不对劲
The whole thing’s strange.
我知道 所有人都一直告诉我
And I know…everyone keeps telling me
我应该往前看
that I’m supposed to move on
我知道你希望我往前看
and I know that you want me to move on

but, um…
你是我这辈子的挚爱
I hit the jackpot with you,
而且想要从失去你的痛苦中恢复
and it is gonna be really hard
会非常的困难
to just bounce back from that.
米奇尔·理查德·克拉克之墓
所以我在想
So, um, so here’s what I’m thinking.
我想我要继续学习
I think that I’m gonna just keep learning
如果再次用自己的双脚站立
how to stand on my own two feet again.
也许我甚至会上几节踢踏舞课
Maybe I will even take some tap classes
帮我找回平衡
to help me find my balance, you know,
然后当我感到能够更坦然的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!