炫耀他家人的成就
bragging about his family’s accomplishments.
格拉克家庭简报
还有好多张他的照片
Along with multiple photos of him,
还有他妻子 孩子们
of his wife, of their kids…
国外流行的伯恩山犬与贵宾的新型混血犬
还有两只他们”救下”的伯尔尼多德尔
Their two Bernedoodles that they “Rescued.”
这后院还可真漂亮
Wow, that is a nice backyard.
乔治亚州的房♥子便宜
Houses are cheaper in Georgia.
-他们那边便宜 -便宜得多
– They’re cheaper there. – A lot cheaper.
我只是 我只想找一个办法
I just–I just wanna figure out a way to, like,
回击那他洋洋得意 完美的脸
shove it back in his smug, perfect face.
有办法
Well, there is.
你可以做一份你们家的简报 但只寄给他
You can make up your own newsletter and send it only to him.
他不会知道你在撒谎
He won’t know you’re lying
所以你可以随心所欲 说什么都行
and you can say whatever you want on it.
找到了
Found it.
刚又帮助了两个人 这次甚至不需要唱歌♥
Just helped two more people. No song even needed this time.
瞧 这是我 我告诉你了
See? There I am. I told you!
-真厉害 -感觉有点丢人
– This is amazing! – Bit embarrassing,
所以它通常待在盒子里
which is why it mostly stays in a box.
天哪 这些怎么会在这里
Oh, my God. What are these doing in here?
我好多年没看到了
I haven’t seen these for years.
我想你有一次平安夜给我们跳踢踏舞来着
I think you once tap danced for us on Christmas Eve.
-音乐是… -《铃儿响叮当》
– To… – “Jingle Bells”!
天哪 那晚我肯定喝了很多蛋奶酒
Oh, my God, I must’ve had a lot of eggnog that night.
-这个好酷 -对
– Oh, this is cool. – Yeah.
小心点
Ooh, be careful with that!
你得原谅她
You’ll have to forgive her.
在这个家里 这是个非常有意义的雪球
That’s a very meaningful snow globe around this house.
我们爸爸以前会把这个 上好发条
Our dad used to pull it out and wind it up,
然后向所有人宣布
and he’d announce to everyone
圣诞节正式开始
that the Christmas season had officially begun.
有一次他让我来做
And one time, he let me do it,
那是第一晚
and it was the first night
我真的感觉自己属于这个家庭
I really felt like I was a part of the family.
-圣诞老人 -天哪
– Santa! – Oh, my goodness!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
BGM: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
♪祝你圣诞快乐♪
♪ Have yourself a merry little Christmas ♪
玛姬呢
And where’s Maggie?
圣诞节火腿
Christmas ham.
-你准备好了吗 -看起来好棒
– Oh, are you ready? – That looks amazing.
太棒了
Yes. Yay.

Here you go.
佐伊 准备走了吗 我们要错过演出了
Zoey, ready to go? We’re gonna miss the show.
嗯 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
演出中心
谢谢你带我今晚来看芭蕾
Thank you for taking me to the ballet tonight.
非常体贴
That was very sweet.
那个 我的糖果仙女
That, my sugarplum fairy,
只是众多你要求的 我计划的
is just the first of many holiday surprises
圣诞惊喜之一
you have requested and I have planned.
告诉我
Now, tell me something.
旧金山演出中心
你对房♥车有什么看法
What is your take on RVs?
我小时候非常嫉妒大卫有一个赛车形状的床
Well, I was super jealous of David’s racecar bed as a child,
所以我喜欢任何能睡觉的
so I am big fan of anything with wheels
带轮子的东西
that you can sleep in.
-怎么了 -我可能查了一下
– Why? – Well, I may have looked into
租两周房♥车
renting us one for a couple weeks.
是这样 圣诞节对我来说没有意义
See, the thing is, Christmas really means nothing to me,
也许 只是也许
and–and maybe, just maybe,
今年也可以对你来说没有意义
this year it doesn’t have to mean anything to you either.
我想着我们俩坐上房♥车
I was thinking we could hop in the ol’ RV,
开到沙漠上 随心漫步
head to the desert, and just wander around,
以色列人曾在旷野中行走40年
就像我的族人这么干了四十年
like my people did for 40 years.
眼前看不见任何圣诞节相关的东西
There wouldn’t be any Christmas anything in sight.
真的可以当作这节日从来没有发生过
It–it could honestly be like it never even happened.
听着 佐伊
Look, Zoey,
我知道这节日对你来说很重要
I know how important this holiday is to you,
但它也可以有自己的特殊之处
but this could be special in its own way.
真的 佐伊
Truly, Zoey.
BGM: Just The Two Of Us
♪我看见水晶雨滴落下♪
♪ I see the crystal raindrops fall ♪
♪如此美丽动人♪
♪ And the beauty of it all ♪
♪太阳透过雨滴♪
♪ Is when the sun comes shining through ♪
♪在我脑海中形成彩虹♪
♪ To make those rainbows in my mind ♪
♪有时我想起你♪
♪ When I think of you sometime ♪
♪我想跟你在一起♪
♪ And I wanna spend some time with you ♪
♪只有我们俩♪
♪ Just the two of us ♪
♪如果努力能实现♪
♪ We can make it if we try ♪
♪只有我们俩♪
♪ Just the two of us ♪
♪只有我们俩♪
♪ Just the two of us ♪
♪只有我们俩♪
♪ Just the two of us ♪
♪在空中建造城♥堡♥♪
♪ Building castles in the sky ♪
♪只有我们俩♪
♪ Just the two of us ♪
♪你和我♪
♪ You and I ♪
你意下如何
So, what do you think?
-绝对是个主意 -嗯
– Definitely an idea. – Right.
但我猜我只是…说不好
But I guess I just–I don’t know.
也许我想要…
Maybe I wanna…
BGM: We Need a Little Christmas
♪节日来临♪
♪ Haul out the holly ♪
♪搭起树木 免得我又没心情♪
♪ Put up the tree before my spirit falls again ♪
♪装满袜子♪
♪ Fill up the stocking ♪
♪我可能急冲冲♪
♪ I may be rushing things ♪
♪但大堂已经装饰♪
♪ But deck the halls again now ♪
♪因为我们需要一点圣诞节♪
♪ For we need a little Christmas ♪
♪就在此刻♪
♪ Right this very minute ♪
♪窗上蜡烛♪
♪ Candles in the window ♪
♪竖琴圣诞颂♪
♪ Carols at the spinet ♪
♪对 我们需要一点圣诞节♪
♪ Yes, we need a little Christmas ♪
♪就在此刻♪
♪ Right this very minute ♪
♪虽然没有一片雪花♪
♪ It hasn’t snowed a single flurry
♪但亲爱的圣诞老人 我们很着急♪
♪ But, Santa dear, we’re in a hurry ♪
♪只有我们俩♪
♪ Just the two of us ♪
♪如果努力能实现♪
♪ We can make it if we try ♪
♪只有我们俩♪
♪ Just the two of us ♪
♪只有我们俩♪
♪ Just the two of us ♪
♪只有我们俩♪
♪ Just the two of us ♪
♪在空中建造城♥堡♥♪
♪ Building them castles in the sky ♪
♪只有我们俩♪
♪ Just the two of us ♪
-♪你和我♪ -♪爬下烟囱♪
– ♪ You and ♪ – ♪ Climb down the chimney ♪
♪点亮我见过闪耀的灯♪
♪ Turn on the brightest string of lights I’ve ever seen ♪
♪切一块水果蛋糕♪
♪ Slice up the fruit cake ♪
♪挂起金箔♪
♪ It’s time we’ve hung some tinsel ♪
♪在常青树枝♪
♪ On the evergreen bough ♪
♪只有我们俩♪
♪ Just the two of us ♪
♪只要努力就能♪
♪ We can make it if we ♪
♪需要一点音乐 需要一点欢笑♪
♪ Need a little music, need a little laughter ♪
♪需要一点歌♥声穿透屋顶♪
♪ Need a little singing ringing through the rafter ♪
♪我们需要一点永远的时髦和幸福♪
♪ And we need a little snappy, happy ever after ♪
♪我们需要一点圣诞节♪
♪ We need a little Christmas ♪
♪此刻♪
♪ Now ♪
你现在在读我的心 对吧
You’re reading my mind right now, aren’t you?
你也读我的 而且你绝对不想做
You’re reading mine, and you definitely don’t wanna
只有我们俩的事
do something just the two of us.
我…这些都
I–it’s all–
这都很贴心 麦克斯 真的
it’s all really nice, Max. Truly.
-只是… -什么
– It’s just– – What?
我不想在节日的时候
I don’t wanna not think about my dad
不去想我爸 以及离开我的家人
and be apart from my family for the holidays.
这不是克拉克家的习惯 感觉不对
It’s not the Clarkes. It doesn’t feel right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!