♪ ’cause, baby, now we got bad blood ♪
♪你明知道过去我们疯狂相爱♪
♪ You know it used to be mad love ♪
♪所以看你干的好事 宝贝♪
♪ So take a look at what you’ve done, ’cause, baby ♪
♪现在我们结下梁子了♪
♪ Now we got bad blood Hey! ♪
♪我们之间出大问题了♪
♪ Now we got problems ♪
♪永远无法冰释前嫌♪
♪ And I don’t think we can solve them ♪
♪你伤得我好深♪
♪ You made a really deep cut ♪
♪宝贝 现在我们结下梁子了♪
♪ And, baby, now we got bad blood Hey! ♪
你们都应该去做
I think you guys should absolutely do
自己想做的事
your own thing.
但前提是必须答应我
You know, but only if you promise
要发你们冒险之旅的自♥拍♥照给我看哦
to send selfies from all of your crazy adventures.
刚才吃晚饭时我听见你唱小心心歌♥曲
So, I heard you sing a heart song at dinner.
-是吗 -嗯
– Did you? – I did.
天 你是听见《苹果和香蕉》了吗
Oh, my gosh. Was it “Apples and Bananas,”
所以你才决定把水果递给我
so you decided to pass the fruit?
那很搞笑 但不是
That’s funny but no.
其实是霉霉的《结梁子》
It was actually “Bad Blood” By Taylor Swift.
你看起来很生气 因为你家人
And you seemed pretty upset with your family
不打算聚在一起过节
about not spending the holidays together.
-你就得出这结论吗 -这情况好像
– That was the takeaway? – Not really sure
也没太多别的解释吧
there’s too many other interpretations there.
好吧 其实
Okay. You know what?
我承认
I will admit it.
我是有一些情绪
I had some…feelings
听见我家人的计划时
when my family told me their plans.
他们就是让我措手不及而已
They just–they caught me off-guard, okay?
我们从没试过分开过圣诞
We’ve never spent Christmas apart,
所以我也许
so maybe I had a,
短暂作出了发自内心的反应
you know, momentary visceral response.
可是你还高踢腿了一下
Well, there was also a high kick involved
并且做出斗牛士的动作
and you acted a bit like a–like a matador.
我很感谢你努力分♥析♥我的小心心歌♥曲
Okay, I appreciate you trying to analyze my heart song.
但小心心歌♥曲
But there is far more nuance
比你所了解的要有更多微妙之处
to this whole heart song thing than you realize.
感到生气和受伤片刻之后
You’re allowed to feel mad and hurt for a second
那股冲动又消失不见很正常
and then have that impulse go away.
好吧 但消失了吗
Right. But has it gone away?
嗯 消失了
Yeah. Yeah.
每个人都应该能够按自己意愿过节
Everyone should be able to do what they want for the holidays.
这完全合情合理
Totally was in the right
我要是为此生他们气 就太不公平了
and it’s not fair for me to be mad at them about it.
很抱歉大家都有自己的安排
I’m sorry everyone’s doing their own thing.
你一定很不好过
That must be really hard.
我只希望你能快乐
I just want you to be happy.
所以不管你想怎么过圣诞 我都支持
So, whatever you wanna do for Christmas is fine with me.
既然这样 你别有压力
Well, in that case– and no pressure–
不过你最好想出最赞的安排
but you better plan something awesome.
遵命
Okay.
你在干什么 别那么八卦
What are you doing? Stop being so nosy.
这里有太多
There are way too many presents
上面写着我名字的礼物了吧
in here with my name on them.
你的正确回应应该是”谢谢你 莫”
I think the correct response is, “Thank you, Mo.”
但我还没给你准备礼物
But I haven’t gotten you anything yet.
给你选礼物太难了
You are way too hard to shop for.
有多难
I don’t think so.
只要是上面标有古驰 巴黎世家
Anything with Gucci, Balenciaga,
迪奥的都行啊
Dior on it will do just fine.
谁不停给你发短♥信♥
Who’s texting you so much?
手♥机♥都震一晚上了
Phone was buzzing all night long.
你这算是已经收起八卦之心了吗
Is this you being less nosy?
就是有很多关于”圣诞颂K歌♥”的问题
It’s just lots of questions about “Christmas Carol-oke.”
其中一个是不是问”圣诞颂K歌♥”是什么
Is one of the questions what is Christmas Carol-oke?
就是我为那些没有家人
It is an annual dinner karaoke night
一起过节的朋友
I throw for friends
举办的年度唱K晚会
who don’t have family to be with on the holidays.
类似”格格不入男孩之岛”活动
Kind of a “Island of Misfit Boys” type of thing.
只不过今年我不打算办了
Only this year I think I’m gonna pass.
-为什么 -因为我有自己的家人要操心
– Why would you do that? – Because I have my own family to worry about
所以他们不走运了
so they’re out of luck.
不行 我可不想
No way. I do not wanna be
当圣诞节把人赶走的坏人
the one kicking people out for Christmas.
这就是我和你在一起的原因
And that is why I am with you.
难道不是因为迷恋我的胡子吗
It’s not ’cause of the beard?
宝贝 胡子当然有为你大加分啦
Oh, baby, the beard definitely does help.
等会儿见
I’ll catch you later.
你4点左右能不能
Oh, is there any way you could pick
去社区中心接艾米尔
Amirah up at the community center around 4:00?
我要参加消防员的盛大年终派对
I’ve got this big firemen’s end of the year party
那通常会很燃
and those things can get pretty lit.
-你想让我去接你女儿 -是的
– You want me to pick up your daughter? – Yeah.
我喜欢你多融入我孩子的生活
I like you being more involved in my kids’ lives.
而且艾米尔正在为节日庆典排练
Plus Amirah is rehearsing for the big holiday pageant.
也许你能给她些建议
Maybe you can give her some tips.
一般来说我更看重物质
You know, normally I am way more materialistic than this
但你放心把孩子交给我
but you trusting me with your children
就是最棒的圣诞礼物
is the greatest Christmas present of all.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
这太难选了
It is a nail biter.
各位 我现在压力山大
I’m feeling a lot of pressure, folks.
我不想做出错误的选择
I do not wanna make the wrong decision
导致永远改变了这里的气氛
and forever alter the dynamics around here.
流水别♥墅♥很…
Falling Water is…
但实在很难不选毕尔巴鄂古根海姆博物馆
but it is hard to deny the Bilbao Guggenheim.
我还是决定选C6♥4♥家用电脑
You know what, i’m gonna go with the Commodore 6♥4♥ Home Computer.
斯帕克波恩特
太棒了
Whoo, yeah!
你输惨了 詹妮丝
Take that, Janice!
我是想说 谢谢
I mean, uh, thank you.
能参赛是我的荣幸
It was an honor to participate.
恭喜所有搭建人员
Congratulations to all the builders.
在你们全跑得不见人影之前
Oh, before you all scatter to the winds,
我想给你们播放我们无畏领导人的留言
I wanted to play you a message from our fearless leader.
斯帕克波恩特
斯帕克太空
大家好
Hello.
很抱歉我今天不能到场
Sorry I couldn’t be with you today
但太空飞船一旦起飞后就回不来了
but when the Space Shuttle takes off, it takes off.
我想祝愿你们都过一个
I just wanted to say that I hope all of your Christmases
天文级别的圣诞节
are astronomical
或是你们地球人喜欢过的节日
or, you know, whatever holiday you celebrate.
关键是斯帕克波恩特没有局限
You know, the point is Sprq Point’s inclusive.
包容万象 接受所有人
It’s tolerant. It’s accepting of all people.
所以我做了这些无宗派指向的节日毛衣
Hence the non-denominational holiday sweaters
而且强烈建议大家今天穿上
I had made and strongly encouraged you to wear today.
总之 谢谢各位的服务
Anyway, thank you for your service.
那我就再绕行太阳一周后回来见各位吧
I guess I’ll see you all after another trip around the sun.
说真的 我们再绕行太阳一周吧
No, really, let’s go around the sun one more time.
其他人觉得热吗 托尼
Is anyone else hot? Toni?
托尼 你有…有空调吗
Toni, do you have– is there A/C?
-祝大家节日快乐 -我都出汗了
– Have a great break everyone. – I’m really sweating now.
你和你家人
So, did you and your family
决定好怎么办了吗
figure out what you’re going to do?
当然 当然
We sure did. We sure did.
我们今年打算各过各的
We are all going our separate ways this year.
你对此有什么想法
And how are you feeling about that?
就…没关系
It’s… it’s fine.
也许这样更好 因为我不想
I mean, maybe it’s better because I don’t wanna
沉浸在悲伤里 你懂的
just dwell on the sadness, you know.
那你呢 你打算干什么
What about you? What are you doing?
希望是有趣疯狂的
Something wild and crazy I hope.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!