但你或许可以对这些孩子宽容些
but you maybe wanna go a little easier on the children.
这只是个社区的假日节目
It’s just a sweet community holiday…
宽容能赢得大满贯满
Did easy ever win anyone an EGOT?
-什么是大满贯 -你为什么要这么对我
– What’s an EGOT? – Why are you doing this to me?
我在教他们非常宝贵的一课
I am teaching them a very, very valuable lesson
娱乐界是如何运转的 苏珊
on how the entertainment business works, Susan.
你是专业人士
Well, you’re the professional.
确实
I am.
-我能去上厕所吗 -不能
– Can I go to the bathroom? – No!
所有人 从头开始
Everyone, back to one!
头从开始
Back to one!
♪布满冬青枝的大厅…♪
♪ Deck the halls with boughs of… ♪
木材杰克市场
这多棒啊
How great is this!
一家人回到圣诞树市场
The whole family back at the Christmas tree lot
一起找树 终于开始了
looking for trees together. Oh, it’s all happening.
我们来这里之前
Uh, exactly how many candy canes
她到底吃了多少糖拐
did she eat before we got here?
这是我第一次买♥♥圣诞树
Hey, this is my first time getting a tree.
我长大时这些东西在我家是明令禁止的
These things were strictly forbidden in my house growing up
所以我跟她一样兴奋
so I am just as excited as she is.
各位好啊
Hello, folks.
欢迎来到木材杰克圣诞树市场
Welcome to Lumber Jack’s Christmas tree lot.
我是杰克 杰克是我
I am Jack and Jack is me.
你们有什么特别想买♥♥的东西吗
Can I interest you all in anything in particular?
杰克 我们想买♥♥一棵树
Yes, Jack. We are looking for a tree.
那你们来对地方了
Well, you’ve come to the right place.
有什么特殊品种吗
Any specific type in mind?
你们怎么想
Um, what do you guys think?
来点新鲜的吗
Should we mix it up a little bit?
也许来棵红雪松或…我知道
Maybe a red cedar or– oh, I know.
蓝云杉 非常有节日气息
A blue spruce. They are so festive.
小心了 这位女士很懂树
Look out. This lady knows her stuff.
看看弗雷泽冷杉吧
Check out the Fraser firs.
它们的样貌和气味都很好 而且很持久
They look and smell great and are surprisingly durable.
对 那也可以
Yeah, that could work,
或者我们可以大胆一点
or we could throw caution to the wind
直接选松木
and just get some sort of pine.
抱歉 抱歉打断你们的树木火花
Sorry, sorry to interrupt all this tree bonding
但我其实脑海中对这次圣诞节经历
but I actually have a very clear vision in my head
有很清晰的模样
for this whole Christmas experience
而且我想让一切就和过去
and I’d really like to keep things exactly the way
一模一样
we did them in the past.
那就是道格拉斯冷杉
Douglas fir it is.
好 这边走
Well, right this way.
你怎么对圣诞树这么了解
So how do you know so much about Christmas trees?
你不会是对手商家的吧
You don’t work for the competition, do you?
不 我是景观设计师
Oh, no. I’m a landscape architect.
太好了 真是好消息 我刚才还以为
Oh, phew, that’s good news. I thought for a second
你可能是欢乐霍莉树木商场的霍莉呢
you might be Holly from Jolly Holly’s Tree Emporium.
不 我是门洛帕克的玛姬
No. I’m Maggie from Menlo Park.
我家人来这里买♥♥树好多年了
My family’s been coming here for years.
难怪你看着这么眼熟
That’s why you look so familiar.

Yeah.
你丈夫 他是今晚休息吗
Your husband, is he taking the night off or…
这么说也可以
Um, so that’s one way of putting it.
他已经离世了
Um, he is no longer with us.
所以算是很长久地休息
So a very long night off then, huh?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
不 没关系
Yeah, it’s okay.
这边走 对
Oh, right this way. Okay.
我记得爸爸把我在那边举起来
I just remembered Dad lifting me up right over there
说 “不如今年我们让大卫
and saying, “What if we made David
成为树顶上的装饰品吧”
the ornament on the top of the tree this year?”
只有我这么觉得 还是杰克和妈之间
Hey, is it just me or is there a little bit of a vibe
擦出了点火花啊
between Jack and mom?
别毁了我的美好时刻
Don’t ruin this for me.
这就是冷杉区
So this is our fir section.
真希望这是假的冷杉 对吧
Wow, sure hope it’s fake fir. Am I right?
-我是犹太人 -这棵
– I’m Jewish. – This one.
这就是我的梦中情树
This is the tree I want.
选的好 听着 别告诉其他人
Excellent choice. Listen, don’t tell anyone
但…我可以你来个亲情价
but…I’m giving you the friends and family discount.
谢谢
Aw, thank you.
一共110美元
That’ll be $110.

Okay.
我一会拿找零回来
I’ll be right back with the change.
有需要就喊我
Holler if you want anything else.
-好的 -好
– Okay. – Okay.
BGM: Call Me Maybe
♪我在井前许下心愿♪
♪ I threw a wish in the well ♪
♪别问我秘密 我不会泄露♪
♪ Don’t ask me, I’ll never tell ♪
♪硬币落下时我望向你♪
♪ I looked to you as it fell ♪
♪如今你成了我的羁绊♪
♪ And now you’re in my way ♪
♪我用灵魂换取心愿♪
♪ I’d trade my soul for a wish ♪
♪千金只为换一吻♪
♪ Pennies and dimes for a kiss ♪
♪这本不是我的原意♪
♪ I wasn’t looking for this ♪
♪但如今你却成了我的羁绊♪
♪ But now you’re in my way ♪
♪你炽热的目光炯炯有神♪
♪ Your stare was holdin’ ♪
♪破洞牛仔 显露皮肤♪
♪ Ripped jeans, skin was showin’ ♪
♪热辣夜晚 微风轻拂♪
♪ Hot night, wind was blowin’ ♪
♪你想躲到哪里去 宝贝♪
♪ Where you think you’re going, baby? ♪
♪我才认识你 这可能太疯狂♪
♪ Hey, I just met you and this is crazy ♪
♪但这是我的电♥话♥ 有空打给我♪
♪ But here’s my number so call me, maybe? ♪
♪直视你太难 宝贝♪
♪ It’s hard to look right at you, baby ♪
♪但这是我的电♥话♥ 有空打给我♪
♪ But here’s my number so call me, maybe? ♪
♪我才认识你 这可能太疯狂♪
♪ Hey, I just met you and this is crazy ♪
♪但这是我的电♥话♥ 有空打给我♪
♪ But here’s my number so call me, maybe? ♪
给你的找零 玛姬·梅
And here’s your change, Maggie May.
谢谢 木材杰克
Uh, thank you, Lumber Jack.
-这里好安静 -对
– It is awfully quiet in here. – Yeah.
你一个人住在这里肯定不容易
It must be tough living by yourself sometimes all alone.
对 有时确实会孤单
Well, yeah, it does get a little bit lonely,
但最近我迷上了看冰岛罪案剧
but lately I’ve been into these Icelandic crime dramas.
那些非常适合消磨时间
They are–they really make the time go fast.
我知道你对大卫和艾米莉和我提过
So I know you had mentioned to David and Emily and I
也许什么时候你会考虑
that at some point you were thinking
重新进入约会大军
maybe of dipping your toe back in the dating pool
我在想是现在吗
and I’m wondering is that time now?
我不知道 佐伊
I don’t know, Zoey.
说真的 我都不知道该怎么开始
I mean, honestly, I wouldn’t even know where to begin.
现在有种新科技叫做网上约会
Okay, well, there is this new thing called internet dating.
我们可以一起看看
And we could look online together.
如果你愿意的话
I mean, if you want.
好吧 也许会有趣
Okay. I mean, that could be fun.

Okay.
你想要什么年龄段的人 妈
What age range would like, Mom?

Oh, um, I,
选择50到65岁
uh, will go with 50 to 65.
抱歉
Okay, sorry.
然后我想 就目前来说
And now I’m also just gonna say, for now,
只看十英里以内的人
that you only want someone within a ten mile radius.
-有了 -等等
– And we’re in. – Wait.
你觉得这家伙怎么样
What do you think of this guy?
这就是住在这附近想约会的
That is a single guy who lives in this area
单身男子吗
who’s looking to date?
不行 他对我来说太矮了
No. He’s way too short for me.
绝不能相信扎马尾的男人
Oh, uh, never trust guy with a ponytail.
遇见另一半
鲍勃 50岁
那是30年前拍的照 佐伊
That was taken 30 years ago, Zoey.
遇见另一半
莫瑞 51岁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!