我想让大家在一起
I want us all to be together
过一个最具有米奇风格的圣诞节
and have the most Mitch Christmas ever!
好 那我们就这么做
Okay. Then that’s what we’ll do.
我们绝对能行
We will totally go for it.
说实话 我还有点担心开房♥车
Honestly, I was worried about driving an RV anyway.
那家伙特别大
They’re really big, uh–
我不知道你们怎么想的
I don’t know about you guys,
但无论我多么努力
but as hard as I try,
我对爸爸的多数记忆是他生病之后
most of my memories of Dad are from when he was sick.
我觉得 我觉得最重要的是
And I think–I think it’s super important
我们记住那些美好的时光
that we remember the good times
以及爸爸为我们家庭所做的那些好事
and all of the amazing things Dad did for our family,
所以我认为我们该一起过圣诞
which is why I think we should have Christmas together.
你们怎么想
So what do you guys think?
他拿着火车干什么
What’s he doing with the train?
-他面对着它吗 -对
– Is he facing it? – Yeah.
-他面对着镜头吗 -对 是的
– Is he facing the camera? – Yeah, he is.
瓦伊纳 不如你休息五分钟吧
Vajna, why don’t you take five?
我只是觉得迈尔斯现在没有状态
I just think Miles clearly is not bringing it right now,
所以你懂的 抱着他
so, you know. Here.
你施展一下魔法
Just work your magic.
你们真的为这个圣诞贺卡豁出老命了 对吧
You guys are really going all out for this Christmas card, huh?
是圣诞简报 简报 佐伊
Christmas newsletter. It’s a newsletter, Zoey.
对 然后等亚当·格拉克收到后
Yeah, and by the time Adam Gluck gets it,
会看起来像我们在圣莫里茨滑雪
it’s gonna look like we were skiing in St. Moritz.
我们要让他格拉克大大地震撼一把
We’re gonna blow his Glucking mind.
好吧 我知道你已经跟你姐姐有安排了
Okay. So I know you already have plans with your sister.
但你有没有可能改变计划呢
But is there any chance you’d change them, please?
拜托拜托拜托
Please, please, please, please?
好吧 我承认
Okay, I’ll admit it.
我们其实有点害怕过去 因为珍娜说
We’ve kinda been dreading going ever since Jenna informed us
我们要住在帐篷里 吃太妃糖
we’d be staying in a yurt and eating tofurkey.
听起来不太妙
Yeah, that sounds bad.
而且她是在开玩笑吗
And was she joking
当她说我们需要废除圣诞节
when she said she needed us to denounce Christmas
因为这只是”又一个公众资本主义议程”
as just “another example of the mass Capitalist agenda”?
我分不清 说真的 分不清
I couldn’t tell. Honestly, I couldn’t tell.
-我也是 -嗯
– Me either. – Yeah.
佐伊
Oh, Zoey. I mean…
听着 如果能跟我的家人
Look, it would be really nice to spend Christmas
一起过圣诞会非常棒
with my family and, you know,
我们可以只关注那些好时光
we could just really focus on all the good times.
我向你们保证 我会让节日变得很特别
I promise you both, I will make it super special.
就像爸爸以前布置的那样
Just like how Dad used to do it.
-那好吧 -来吧
– All right, yeah. – Let’s do it.
好 我们可以不珍娜那边
Okay. We’ll cancel on Jenna
如果你同意在我们削黑钻时
if you agree to throw fake snow at us
往我们身上扔假雪
as we shred a black diamond.
-没问题 -瓦伊纳 我们回来了
– Deal! – Vajna, we’re back!
-继续拍照 -好极了
– We’re back. – Great, okay.
现在我只需要说服妈
So now all I have to do is convince Mom,
那应该不会太难 对吧
and that shouldn’t be too hard, right?
-可能会 -为什么
– It might be. – Why?
她和黛布很期待
Oh, well, she and Deb are really excited
她们去夏威夷的旅行 所以
about their trip to Hawaii, so…
他在这啊 好的
There he is. Oh, yeah.
有多期待
How excited?
BGM: Mele Kalikimaka
♪该说梅勒卡利基马卡♪
♪ Mele Kalikimaka is the thing to say ♪
♪在夏威夷晴朗的圣诞日♪
♪ On a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day ♪
♪那是我们送给你的岛屿祝福♪
♪ That’s the island greeting that we send to you ♪
♪来自棕榈树摇曳的地方♪
♪ From the land where palm trees sway ♪
♪这里的圣诞节翠绿有明亮♪
♪ Here we know that Christmas will be green and bright ♪
♪太阳生日照耀 星星整夜闪烁♪
♪ The sun will shine by day and all the stars at night ♪
♪梅勒卡利基马卡是夏威夷风格♪
♪ Mele Kalikimaka is Hawaii’s way ♪
♪向你说圣诞快乐♪
♪ To say Merry Christmas to you ♪
然后我们打算去玩钢索滑轮
And then we were thinking of going zip-lining.
如果我们已经从
If we’re not still hung over
前一夜的酒精游轮中缓过劲来了
from our booze cruise the night before.
-有多大可能性 -无可奉告
– And the odds of that are? – Mm, no comment.
很明显 你们很期待这次旅行
So, clearly, you two are excited about this trip,
我只是在想
and I’m just wondering
你们是否能考虑一个可能性
if you would consider the possibility of…
推迟旅行
Postponing it?
-绝不可能 -为什么要推迟
– Not on your life. – Why would we do that?
听着 妈 我觉得这很好
Listen, Mom, I think that it’s great
你打算这次度假去…
that you are gonna take this vacation to…
圣诞狂欢
Jingle and mingle.
以及再次找到自我
And find yourself again,
我非常支持
which I totally support.
但我在想你的寻找自我是否能…
But I’m just wondering if you could maybe find yourself…
换个时间
another time.
比如或许12月26日或甚至更晚
Like maybe December 26th or even later?
你为什么之前不说
Why didn’t you say something before this?
因为我直到现在才意识到这对我有多重要
‘Cause I didn’t realize how much it meant to me until now,
而且我觉得很重要的是
and how important I think it would be
大家一起致敬爸爸
for all of us to honor Dad
重新在一起找到我们自己的圣诞欢乐
and find our Christmas joy together again.
如果你留下 我保证我会搞定一切
If you stay, I promise I will handle everything.
你连手指都不用抬
You won’t even have to lift a finger.
那黛布怎么办
But what about Deb?
我不能放她的鸽子
I mean, I can’t just leave her stranded.
对 你母亲不是唯一一个
Yeah, your mother’s not the only widow here
想逃离节日的寡妇
looking to escape for the holidays.
去年圣诞我跟儿媳妇一起过
I spent last year with my son’s in-laws.
佐伊 她们的猫坐在饭桌上
Zoey, their cat sat at the table.
那你可以来我们家吃平安夜晚餐
Well, then you can come to our Christmas Eve dinner too.
妈 想想吧
Mom, think about it.
蛋奶酒 盛宴 然后我们可以一起
Eggnog, a huge feast, and then we can all watch
看一部爸爸最爱的黑白电影
one of Dad’s favorite old black-and-white movies together–
那一直是我最爱的部分
that was always my favorite part.
听起来很棒 是吧
It sounds pretty great. I mean, doesn’t it?
她真的很想让我们留下
She really wants us to stay.
我知道 她都打了去世爸爸的牌
I know she does. She played the dead Dad card.
你知道我能听见你们说话 对吧
You know I can hear you, right?
你觉得旅行可以退款吗
So do you think the trip is refundable?
我的旅行代理商是个魔术师
My travel agent is a miracle worker
所以我们或许能换成积分
so we could probably get a credit.
那就改到晚点的日期
And maybe postpone it to a later date?
春假吗
Spring break?
不行 我三月有个大型布置会
Oh, can’t. I have a huge install in March.
那二月呢
Uh, what about February?
情人节前还是后
Hmm, pre- or post-Valentine’s day?
-情人节 -情人节 没问题
– During! – During! Sold.
但我很不满意这个安排 你要知道这点
But I’m not happy about this, and I want you to know that.
拜拜了 炎热圣诞节和火♥辣♥男人
So much for hot Christmas with hot men.
-她会没事的 -谢谢 妈
– She’ll be fine. – Thank you, Mom.
一切都会很棒的
This is gonna be so great…
只要我能在圣诞节前全部搞定
if I can pull it all together before Christmas.
有无数件事情要做
There are a million things to do
我们现在连树都没有
and we don’t even have a tree yet.
BGM: Deck The Halls
♪冬青枝♪
♪ Boughs of holly ♪
♪直到假日季♪
♪ ‘Tis the season to be jolly ♪
瓦伦蒂娜 你唱得太轻了
Valentina, you’re singing so quietly,
狗都听不见 还有你 索妮 记住
dogs couldn’t hear you. And, Sonny, remember,
观众是在这里 不是在地上
the audience is out here and not on the floor.
阿米拉 我知道这不是你的全部实力
And, Amirah, I know that’s not all you got in you.
你昨天看你哥哥玩《我的世界》时
You were more excited watching your brother
比今天兴奋得多
play Minecraft yesterday.
莫 我知道你想帮忙
Mo, uh, I get that you’re trying to help

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!