but before you say anything, just…
没关系
Don’t worry about it.
什么 那什么意思 这是个测试吗
What…does that mean? Is this a test?
就像一个最后会杀死你的密室逃脱吗
Like an escape room where they actually kill you?

No.
没关系 真的
It’s fine, really.
真的
It is, for real.
好吧
Okay.
那现在怎么办
So, now what?
我们等妈回来
We’re going to like just, wait for Mom
一起拆剩下的礼物吗
and open up the rest of the gifts?
做薄煎饼
Make pancakes…
年度圣诞午睡 然后…
Do our annual Christmas nap and then…
我有别的主意
I have a different idea.
不做我们每年做的事
Instead of doing what we always do,
我觉得是时候改变一下了
I think it’s time we mixed it up.
来点新传统
Bring in some new traditions.
在圣诞节干点其他事
Try something else for Christmas.
你好美
Hi. You look wonderful.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
不好意思
Excuse me…
我真是做梦也没想到 让我小心脏变大三倍
As I live and breathe, my heart just grew three sizes.
克拉克全家都来参加我的圣诞颂K歌♥了
The entire Clarke family is here at my Christmas Carol-oke.
什么风让你们大驾光临
To what do I owe this pleasure?
他们只是想确保
They just wanna make sure
你别把我们的餐厅烧了
you don’t burn down our restaurant.
等等 不 那其实是我
Wait, no, that was actually me.
谢谢你邀请我们
Thank you for having us.
这地方看起来好棒
The place looks amazing.
“莫阿姨 我喝奶喝醉了”
“Hi, Aunt Mo! I’m drunk on breast milk!”
你们来点什么吗
Can I get you guys anything?
不不 我们不用了 没事
No, no, no, go, we are good. We’re fine.

Okay.
你知道你整个办公室的人都来了 对吧
You do know your entire workplace is here, right?
那可能是麦克斯的错
That might be Max’s fault.
我觉得他把派对信息分享到图享上了
I think he posted the party on Instagram
而那些人什么活动都会参加
and they’ll show up to anything.
那你是为什么来
And what is your excuse?
因为这个派对是给无处可去的迷失之人准备的
Because this party is for lost souls with nowhere else to go.
对 那正是我
Yeah, that sounds just right.
而且我也不想去其他地方
Also I can’t think of any place I’d rather be.
真的吗
You mean it?
说到这里 去找你的光吧
With that, go find your light
然后创造一些记忆 唱唱歌♥
and make some memories and sing something.
除了《甜美卡洛琳》 那歌♥难听死了
Except “Sweet Caroline.” That song sucks.
我超爱那首歌♥
I love that song.
你想喝一杯吗
Do you wanna get a drink?
-好 -天呐 托宾
– Yes. – Oh, no! Oh, Tobin!
滑雪旅行 怎么回事
The ski trip, what happened?
这没什么 你应该看看另一个人
This is nothing. You should see the other guy!
-你是指雪山吗 -对
– You mean the mountain? – Yeah.
克拉克一家
It’s the Clarkemans!
和你家人的观鸟怎么样了
How was birding with the family?
超级棒
Incredible!
我们拍到了罕见的双耳绿咬鹃
We got a photo of the rare two-eared quetzal.
然后我联♥系♥了在奥多本学会的前任 他…
And I called my ex at the Audobon Society and he–
听起来好酷 我们要去喝一杯了
Yeah, that sounds super cool! We’re gonna grab a drink.
嗯 他就…好 不是 就这样吧
Right, he was, like, oh, yeah, no, we can do the thing.
-好吧 -你好吗 兄弟
– Okay. – What’s up, bro?
你们手里都没有酒
You don’t have a drink in your hand.
你们要喝点什么
What can I make the two of you?
-我要个梅斯卡骡子 -一杯红酒
– Mezcal mule for me, bruh. – Glass of wine.
马上就来
Done and done.
好吧 平安夜和你妈妈以及新丈夫
Okay. So, Christmas Eve with mom and the new husband.
怎么样
How was it?
我不骗你 最开始有点尴尬
I’m not gonna lie. It was a little weird at first
但…看到我妈这么开心真不错
but…it was nice seeing my mom so happy.
我想这才最重要 是吧
Which I guess is all that matters, right?
-趁我还没忘… -嗯
– Before I forget… – Yes.
-我给你们俩买♥♥了纪念品 -谢谢
– I brought you both back souvenirs. – Thank you.
-麦克斯 -有礼物
– Max. – Presents.
兄弟 我给你买♥♥了”我爱拉斯维加斯”的高尔夫球
Bro, I got you some “I heart Las Vegas” golf balls
因为我觉得我们该一起运动一下了
because I think it’s time we start playing a sport together
而你 当然会输
which you, of course, will lose.
绿茵场上见 老兄
I will see you on the greens, pal!
好了 给你…
Okay. And for you…
无论你在节日期间是什么感受
Now, no matter what you’re feeling over the holidays,
内华达拉斯维加斯
你永远可以看着这个 晃一晃
you can always look at this, shake it up,
然后想”至少我不在拉斯维加斯”
and think “At least I’m not in Vegas.”
-你告诉他了吗 -我…
– Did you tell him? – I…
谢谢 我很喜欢
Thank you. I love it.
知道吗 现在这是我们家新的中♥央♥摆设了
You know what, it is now our new official centerpiece.
不好意思 各位可人儿请注意
Excuse me, can I have you beautiful people’s attention?
首先 我想感谢各位
Okay, first of all, I would like to thank you all
来参加我的第八届圣诞颂K歌♥
for coming to my eighth Annual Christmas Carol-oke Party.
比起我的公♥寓♥ 我已经更喜欢这里了
And I can already tell I like this venue more than my apartment.
请大家明年继续来 好吗
And we will see you all next year, okay?
说到这里 请大家把掌声送给
And with that, let’s give a round of applause
我可爱的搭档 麦克斯
to my partner in crime, Max…
同意让我举办今晚美妙的活动
for graciously saying “Yes” for this magical evening
还在不知情的情况下同意分担酒水食物账单
and for splitting the liquor and food bill without knowing.
如果是这样的话 派对结束了 各位
In that case, party’s over, everybody!
祝大家今晚愉快
Have a great night.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
我们都知道节日最重要的就是与家人团聚
We all know that the holidays are about family,
无论是原生家庭 还是自己选择的家庭
whether it be your family or your chosen family.
而在有我莫在场的情况
And no Mo-ccasion would be complete
必须高歌♥一曲才完整
without a little ♪ song ♪
但是
But…
今年 我们要做点不同的事
This year, we’re gonna do things a little different
因为有一个我非常在乎的人
because someone that I care so much about
没有得到自己闪光的机会
didn’t get her chance to shine so,
艾米尔 你能上来给我们唱一首吗
Amirah, will you come up here and sing a song for us?
你想唱什么
What do you wanna sing?
她品味还不错 我喜欢
And she has taste. I like it.
这是遗传我的 派瑞
She got that from me, Perry.
BGM: What Christmas Means To Me
♪蜡烛燃尽♪
♪ Candles burnin’ low ♪
♪无数榭寄生♪
♪ Lots of mistletoe ♪
♪无数雪与冰♪
♪ Lots of snow and ice ♪
♪无论我们去哪♪
♪ Everywhere we go ♪
♪唱诗班唱着圣诞颂歌♥♪
♪ Choirs singing carols ♪
♪就在我的门外♪
♪ Right outside my door ♪
♪华灯初上♪
♪ All these things and more ♪
♪这些♪
♪ All these… ♪
♪和其他的♪
♪ And more ♪
♪就是圣诞节对我的意义 亲爱的♪
♪ That’s what Christmas means to me, my love ♪
♪就是圣诞节对我的意义 亲爱的♪
♪ That’s what Christmas means to me, my love ♪
♪我看见你的微笑♪
♪ I see your smilin’ face ♪
♪仿佛从前没有见过♪
♪ Like I’ve never seen before ♪
♪尽管我疯狂爱着你♪
♪ Even though I love ya madly ♪
♪-似乎 -更爱你了♪
♪ – It seems I – Love you more ♪
♪你给我的小贺卡♪
♪ The little card you give me ♪
♪触及我的内心♪
♪ Will touch my heart for sure ♪
♪这些和其他的 亲爱的♪
♪ All these things and more, darling ♪
♪这些和其他的 亲爱的♪
♪ All these things and more, darling ♪
♪就是圣诞节对我的意义 亲爱的♪
♪ That’s what Christmas means to me, my love ♪
♪就是圣诞节♪
♪ That’s what Christmas ♪
那…你心情怎么样了
So…how we doing?
还在为不能听到小心心歌♥曲难过吗
Still bummed you can’t hear heart songs anymore?
至少过程很有趣

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!