“再会 再会
It is ‘Adieu, adieu!
记着我”
Remember me.’
我已经发过誓了
I have sworn’t.
殿下
My lord!
殿下
My lord!
-哈姆莱特殿下 -上天保佑他 但愿如此
– Lord Hamlet, – Heaven secure him! So be it!
喂 呵 呵 殿下
Hillo, ho, ho, My Lord!
-来 鸟儿 来 -怎样 殿下
– Come, bird, come! – How is’t, my lord?
-有什么事 殿下 -啊 奇怪
– What news, my lord? – O, wonderful!
-好殿下 告诉我们 -不 你们会泄漏出去的
– Good my lord, tell it. – No, you’ll reveal it.
不 殿下 凭着上天起誓 我一定不泄漏
Not I, My lord, By heaven.
我也一定不泄漏 殿下
Nor I, My lord.
那么你们说 哪一个人会想得到有这种事
How say you then, would heart of manonce think it?
可是你们能够保守秘密吗
But you’ll be secret?
是 上天为我们作证 殿下
Ay, by heaven, my lord.
全丹麦从来不曾有哪一个奸贼不是一个十足的坏人
There’s ne’er a villaind welling in all Denmark
殿下
but he’s an arrant knave.
这样一句话是用不着什么鬼魂从坟墓里出来告诉我们的
There needs no ghost, my lord, come from the grave to tell us this.
啊 对了 你说得有理 所以
Why, right. You are i’ the right, and so,
我们还是不必多说废话
without more circumstance at all,
大家握握手分开了吧
I hold it fit that we shake hands and part
你们可以去照你们自己的意思干♥你♥们自己的事
you, as your business and desires shall point you,
因为各人都有各人的意思和各人的事 这是实际情况
for every man hath business and desire, such as it is,
至于我自己 那么我对你们说 我是要祈祷去的
and for my own poor part, look you, I’ll go pray.
殿下 您这些话好像有些疯疯癫癫似的
These are but wild and whirling words, my lord.
我的话得罪了你
I’m sorry they offend you,
真是非常抱歉 是的 我从心底里抱歉
heartily, yes, faith, heartily.
谈不上得罪 殿下
There’s no offence, my lord.
不 凭着圣伯特力克的名义
Yes, by Saint Patrick,
霍拉旭 谈得上 而且罪还不小呢
but there is, Horatio, and much offence too.
讲到这一个幽灵 那么让我告诉你们
Touching this vision here, it is an honest ghost,
它是一个老实的亡魂
that let me tell you
你们要是想知道它对我说了些什么话
for your desire to know what is between us,
我只好请你们暂时不必动问
o’ermaster’t as you may.
现在 好朋友们 你们都是我的朋友
And now, good friends, as you are friends,
都是学者和军人
scholars, and soldiers,
请你们允许我一个卑微的要求
give me one poor request.
是什么要求 殿下 我们一定允许您
What is’t, my lord? We will.
永远不要把你们今晚所见的事情告诉别人
Never make known what you have seen to night.
殿下 我们一定不告诉别人
My lord, we will not.
不 你们必须宣誓
Nay, but swear’t.
-凭着良心起誓 殿下 我决不告诉别人
In faith, My lord, Not I.
凭着良心起誓 殿下 我也决不告诉别人
Nor I, My lord, Not I.
把手按在我的剑上宣誓
upon My sword.
殿下 我们已经宣誓过了
we Have sworn, My lord, already.
-那不算 把手按在我的剑上 -宣誓
– Indeed, upon My sword, indeed. – Swear.
孩儿 你也这样说吗 你在那儿吗 好家伙
Ha, ha boy! Say’st thou so? Art thou there, true penny?
来 你们不听见这个地下的人怎么说吗 宣誓吧
Come on! you hear this fellow in the cellarage, consent to swear.
请您教我们怎样宣誓 殿下
Propose the oath, my lord.
永不向人提起你们所看见的这一切
Never to speak of this that you have seen,
把手按在我的剑上宣誓
swear by my sword.
-宣誓 -“说哪里 到哪里”吗
– Swear. – Hic et ubique?
那么我们换一个地方 过来 朋友们
Then we’ll shift our ground. Come hither, gentlemen,
把你们的手按在我的剑上
and lay your hand saga in upon my sword
宣誓永不向人提起你们所听见的这件事
never to speak of this that you have heard, swear by my sword.
-宣誓! -说得好 老鼹鼠
– Swear. – Well said, old mole!
你能够在地底钻得这么快吗 好一个开路的先锋
Canst work i’ the earth so fast? A worthy pioneer!
好朋友们 我们再来换一个地方
Once more remove, good friends.
嗳哟 真是不可思议的怪事
O day and night, but this is wondrous strange!
那么你还是用见怪不怪的态度对待它吧
And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
天地之间有许多事情 霍拉旭
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
是你们的哲学里所没有梦想到的呢
than are dreamt of in our philosophy.
可是 来
But come, here, as before, never
上帝的慈悲保佑你们 你们必须再作一次宣誓
so help you mercy, how strangeor odd soe’er I bear myself,
我今后也许有时候要
as I, perchance, here after shall
故意装出一副疯疯癫癫的样子
think meet to put an antic disposition on,
你们要是在那时候看见了我的古怪的举动
that you, at such times seeing me, never shall,
切不可像这样交叉着手臂 或者这样摇头摆脑的
with arms encumber’d thus, or this head -shake,
或者嘴里说一些吞吞吐吐的言词
or by pronouncing of some doubtful phrase, as
例如”呃 呃 我们知道”
Well, we know’,
或者”只要我们高兴 我们就可以”
or ‘We could, an if we would’,
或是”要是我们愿意说出来的话”
or ‘If we list to speak’,
或是”有人要是怎么怎么”
or ‘There be, an if they might’,
诸如此类的含糊其辞的话语
or such ambiguous giving out,
表示你们知道我有些什么秘密
to note that you know aught of me
你们必须答应我避开这一类言词
this is not to do,
上帝的恩惠和慈悲保佑着你们
so grace and mercy at your most need help you!
-宣誓吧 -宣誓
– Swear. – Swear.
安息吧
Rest,
安息吧
rest,
受难的灵魂
perturbed spirit!
好 朋友们
So, gentlemen,
我以满怀的热情 信赖着你们两位
with all my love I do commend me to you
要是在哈姆莱特的微弱的能力以内
and what so poor a manas Hamlet is may…
能够有可以向你们表示他的友情之处
do to express his love and friending to you,
上帝在上 我一定不会有负你们
God willing, shall not lack.
让我们一同进去
Let us go in together
请你们记着无论在什么时候都要守口如瓶
and still your fingers on your lips, I pray.
这是一个颠倒混乱的时代
The time is out of joint.

O cursed spite,
倒楣的我却要负起重整乾坤的责任
that ever I was born to set it right!

Nay, come.
我们一块儿去吧
Let’s go together.
把这些钱和这封信交给他 雷奈尔多
Give him this money and these notes, Reynaldo.
是 老爷
I will, my lord.
好雷奈尔多 你在没有去看他以前
You shall do marvellous wisely, good Reynaldo,
最好先探听探听他的行为
before you visit him, to make inquiry of his behaviour.
老爷 我本来就是这个意思
My lord, I Did intend it.
很好 很好 好得很
marry, well said, very well said.
你先给我调查调查有些什么丹麦人在巴黎
Look you, sir, enquire me first what Danskers are in Paris,
他们是干什么的 叫什么名字 有没有钱
and how, and who, what means, and where they keep,
住在什么地方 跟哪些人作伴 用度大不大
what company, at what expense,
用这种转弯抹角的方法
and finding, by this encompassment and drift of question,
要是你打听到他们也认识我的儿子
that they do know my son,
你就可以更进一步
come you more nearer than your particular demands will touch it.
表示你对他也有相当的认识 你可以这样说
Take you, as ’twere, some distant knowledge of him,
“我知道他的父亲和他的朋友 对他也略为有点认识”
as thus, ‘I know his father and his friends, and in part him’.
你听见没有 雷奈尔多
Do you Mark this, Reynaldo?
是 我在留心听着 老爷
Ay, very well, My lord.
“对他也略为有点认识 可是” 你可以说
And in part him, but’, you may say,
“不怎么熟悉
‘not well but if’t be he I mean,
不过假如果然是他的话 那么他是个很放浪的人
he’s very wild, addicted so and so,’
有些怎样怎样的坏习惯”
and there put on him what forgeries you please.
说到这里 你就可以随便捏造一些关于他的坏话
Marry, none so rank as may dishonour him,
当然罗
take heed of that,
你不能把他说得太不成样子
but, sir, such wanton,
那是会损害他的名誉的 这一点你必须注意
wild, and usual slips
可是你不妨举出一些纨袴子弟的最普通的浪荡的行为
as are companions noted and most known to youth and liberty.
譬如赌钱 老爷
As gaming, my lord.
对了 或是喝酒 斗剑 赌咒 吵嘴
Ay, or drinking, fencing, swearing, quarrelling,
嫖♥妓♥之类…
drabbing…
你都可以说
You may go so far.
老爷 那是会损害他的名誉的
My lord, that would dishonour him.
不 不 你可以在言语之间说得轻淡一些
Faith, no, as you may season it in the charge.
你不能说他公然纵欲
You must not put another scandal on him,
那可不是我的意思
that he is open to incontinency, that’s not my meaning
可是你要把他的过失讲得那么巧妙
but breathe his faults so quaintly that
让人家听着好像那不过是行为上的小小的不检
they may seem the taints of liberty,
一个血气方刚的少年
the flash and outbreak of a fiery mind,
一时胡闹
a savageness in unreclaimed blood,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!