-算不了什么 -可是老爷
– of general assault. – But, my good lord,
为什么叫你做这种事
Wherefore should you do this?
是的 老爷 请您告诉我
Ay, My lord, I would know that.
呃 我的用意是这样的
Marry, sir, here’s my drift,
我相信这是一种说得过去的策略
and I believe it is a fetch of warrant.
你这样轻描淡写地说了我儿子的一些坏话
You laying theses light sullies on my son
就像你提起一件略有污损的东西似的
as ’twere a thing a little soil’d i’ the working,
听着 要是跟你谈话的那个人
mark you, your party inconverse,
也就是你向他探询的那个人
him you would sound,
果然看见过你所说起的
having ever seen
那个少年犯了你刚才所列举的那些罪恶
in the prenominate crimes the youth you breathe of guilty,
他一定会用这样的话向你表示同意
be assur’d he closes with you in this consequence,
“好先生” 也许他称你 “朋友” “仁兄”
Good sir,’ or so, or ‘friend,’ or ‘gentleman’
按照着各人的身分和各国的习惯
according to the phrase or the addition of man and country.
-很好 老爷 -然后他就 他就
– Very good, my lord. – And then, sir, does he this,
我刚才要说一句什么话
he does… What was I about to say?
嗳哟 我正要说一句什么话 我说到什么地方啦
By the mass, I was about to say something where did I leave?
您刚才说到”用这样的话表示同意”
At ‘closes in the consequence,’
还有”朋友”或者”仁兄”
at ‘friend or so,’ and gentleman.’
说到”用这样的话表示同意” 嗯 对了
At ‘closes in the consequence’ ay, marry!
他会用这样的话对你表示同意
He closes with you thus
“我认识这位绅士 昨天我还看见他 或许是前天
I know the gentleman, I saw him yesterday, or t’other day,
或许是什么什么时候 跟什么什么人在一起
or then, or then, with such, or such,
正像您所说的
and, as you say, there was he gaming,
在什么地方喝得酩酊大醉
there o’ertook in’s rouse,
在什么地方因为打网球而跟人家打起架来”
there falling out at tennis’
也许他还会说 “我看见他走进什么生意人家去”
or perchance, ‘I saw him enter such a house of sale,’
那就是说窑子或是诸如此类的所在 你瞧
videlicet, a brothel, or so forth. See you now,
你用说谎的钓饵 就可以把事实的真♥相♥诱上你的钓钩
your bait of falsehood takes this carp of truth
我们有智慧 有见识的人
and thus do we of wisdom and of reach,
往往用这种旁敲侧击的方法
with windlaces, and with assays of bias,
间接达到我们的目的
by indirections find directions out.
你也可以照着我上面所说的那一番话
So, by my former lecture and advice,
探听出我的儿子的行为
shall you my son.
-你懂得我的意思没有 -老爷 我懂得
– you Have me, Have you not? – My lord, I have.
上帝和你同在 再会
God b’ wi’ you, fare you well.
那么我去了 老爷
Good my lord!
-你自己也得留心观察他的举止 -是 老爷
Observe his inclination In yourself. – I shall, My lord.
叫他用心学习音乐
And let him ply his music.
-是 老爷 -你去吧
– Well, my lord. – Farewell!
-父亲 -啊 奥菲利娅 什么事
– My lord! – How now, Ophelia! what’s the matter?
嗳哟 父亲 吓死我了
Alas, my lord, I have been so affrighted!
凭着上帝的名义 怕什么
With what, i’ the name of God?
父亲 我正在房♥间里缝纫的时候
My lord, as I was sewing in my chamber,
哈姆莱特殿下跑了进来
lord Hamlet,
走到我的面前 他的上身的衣服完全没有扣上纽子
with his doublet all unbrac’d,
头上也不戴帽子
no hat upon his head,
他的袜子上沾着污泥 没有袜带 一直垂到脚踝上
his stockings foul’d, ungart’red, and down-gyved to his ankle,
他的脸色像他的衬衫一样白 他的膝盖互相碰撞
pale as his shirt, his knees knocking each other,
他的神气是那样凄惨
and with a look so piteous in purport
好像他刚从地狱里逃出来
as if he had been loosed out of hell
要向人讲述地狱的恐怖一样
to speak of horrors, he comes before me.
他因为不能得到你的爱而发疯了吗
Mad for thy love?
父亲 我不知道
My lord, I do not know,
-可是我想也许是的 -他怎么说
– but truly I Do fear it. – What said he?
他握住我的手腕紧紧不放
He took me by the wrist, and held me hard,
拉直了手臂向后退立
then goes he to the length of all his arm,
用他的另一只手这样遮在他的额角上
and with his other hand thus o’er his brow,
一眼不眨地瞧着我的脸 好像要把它临摹下来似的
he falls to such perusal of my face as he would draw it.
这样经过了好久的时间
Long stay’d he so,
然后他轻轻地摇动一下我的手臂
at last, a little shaking of mine arm,
他的头上上下下点了三次
and thrice his head thus waving up and down,
于是他发出一声非常惨痛而深长的叹息
he rais’d a sigh so piteous and profound
好像他的整个的胸部都要爆裂
as it did seem to shatter all his bulk and end his being.
他的生命就在这一声叹息中完毕似的 然后他放松了我
That done, he lets me go
转过他的身体 他的头还是向后回顾
and, with his head over his shoulder turn’d
好像他不用眼睛的帮助也能够找到他的路
he seem’d to find his way without his eyes,
因为直到他走出了门外
for out o’ doors he went without their help,
他的两眼还是注视在我的身上
and to the last bended their light on me.
跟我来
Come,
我要见王上去
go with me I will go seek the king.
这正是恋爱不遂的疯狂
This is the very ecstasy of love,
一个人受到这种剧烈的刺♥激♥
whose violent property fordoes itself,
什么不顾一切的事情都会干得出来
and leads the will to desperate undertakings,
其他一切能迷住我们本性的狂热 最厉害也不过如此
as oft as any passion under heaven that does afflict our natures.
我真后悔
I am sorry,
怎么 你最近对他说过什么使他难堪的话没有
what, have you given him any hard words of late?
没有 父亲
No, my good lord!
可是我已经遵从您的命令
but, as you did command,
拒绝他的来信并且不允许他来见我
I did repel his letters and denied his access to me.
这就是使他疯狂的原因
That hath made him mad.
我很后悔考虑得不够周到 看错了人
I am sorry that with better heed and judgment I had not quoted him
我以为他不过把你玩弄玩弄 恐怕贻误你的终身
I fear’d he did but trifle, and meant to wreck thee,
可是我不该这样多疑
but be shrew my jealousy!
正像年轻人干起事来
By heaven, it is as proper to our age to
往往不知道瞻前顾后一样
cast beyond ourselves in our opinions
我们这种上了年纪的人 总是免不了鳃鳃过虑
as it is common for the younger sort to lack discretion.
来 我们见王上去
Come, go we to the king
这种事情是不能蒙蔽起来的 要是隐讳不报
this must be known, which, being kept close,
也许会闹出乱子来 比直言受责要严重得多
might move more grief to hide than hate to utter love.

Come.
欢迎 亲爱的罗森格兰兹
Welcome, dear Rosencrantz
和吉尔登斯吞
and Guildenstern!
这次匆匆召请你们两位前来
Moreover that we much did long to see you,
一方面是因为我非常思念你们
the need we have to use you
一方面也是因为我有需要你们帮忙的地方
did provoke our hasty sending.
你们大概已经听到哈姆莱特的变化
Something have you heard of Hamlet’s transformation,
我把它称为变化 因为无论在外表上或是精神上
so call it, since nor the exterior nor the inward man
他已经和从前大不相同
resembles that it was.
除了他父亲的死以外 究竟还有些什么原因
What it should be, more than his father’s death,
把他激成了这种疯疯癫癫的样子
that thus hath put him so much from the understanding of himself,
我实在无从猜测
I cannot dream of
你们从小便跟他在一起长大
I entreat you both that, being of so young days brought up with him,
素来知道他的脾气
and sith so neighbour’d to his youth and humour,
所以我特地请你们到我们宫廷里来盘桓几天
that you vouch safe your res there in our court some little time
陪伴陪伴他 替他解解愁闷
so by your companies to draw him on to pleasures,
同时乘机窥探他究竟有些什么秘密的心事
and to gather, so much as from occasion you may glean,
为我们所不知道的 也许一旦公开之后
whether aught, to us unknown, afflicts him thus,
我们就可以替他对症下药
that, open’d, lies within our remedy.
他常常讲起你们两位
Good gentlemen, he hath much talk’d of you,
我相信世上没有哪两个人
and sure I am two men there are not living
比你们更为他所亲信了
to whom he more adheres.
你们要是不嫌怠慢
If it will please you to show us so much gentry and good will
答应在我们这儿小作逗留
as to expend your time with us awhile,
帮助我们实现我们的希望
for the supply and profit of our hope,
那么你们的盛情雅意
your visitation shall receive such
一定会受到丹麦王室隆重的礼谢的
thanks as fits a king’s remembrance.
我们是两位陛下的臣子 两位陛下有什么旨意
Both your majesties might, by the sovereign power you have of us,
尽管命令我们 像这样言重的话
put your dread pleasures more into command
倒使我们置身无地了
than to entreaty.
我们愿意投身在两位陛下的足下
But we both obey, and here give up ourselves, in the full bent,
两位陛下无论有什么命令 我们都愿意尽力奉行
to lay our service freely at your feet, to be commanded.
谢谢你们 罗森格兰兹和善良的吉尔登斯吞
Thanks, Rosencrantz and gentle Guildenstern.
谢谢你们 吉尔登斯吞和善良的罗森格兰兹
Thanks, Guildenstern and gentle Rosencrantz
现在我就要请你们立刻去看看我的大大变了样子的儿子
and I be seech you instantly to visit my too much changed son.
来人 领这两位绅士到哈姆莱特的地方去
Go, some of you, and bring these gentlemen where Hamlet is.
但愿上天加佑 使我们能够得到他的欢心
Heavens make our presence and our practices pleasant
帮助他恢复常态
and helpful to him!
阿门
Ay, amen!
启禀陛下 我们派往挪威去的
Th’ ambassadors from Norway, my good lord,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!