原是你天性中纯笃过人之处
to give these mourning duties to your father,
可是你要知道 你的父亲也曾失去过一个父亲
but, you must know, your father lost a father,
那失去的父亲自己也失去过父亲
that father lost, lost his,
那后死的儿子为了尽他的孝道
and the survivor bound, in filial obligation,
必须有一个时期服丧守制
for some term to do obsequious sorrow.
然而固执不变的哀伤
But to persevere in obstinate condolement is
却是一种逆天悖理的愚行
a course of impious stubbornness.
不是堂堂男子所应有的举动
Tis unmanly grief, it shows a will
它表现出一个不肯安于天命的意志
most incorrect to heaven,
一个经不起艰难痛苦的心 一个缺少忍♥耐的头脑
a heart unfortified, a mind impatient,
和一个简单愚昧的理性
an understanding simple and unschool’d,
既然我们知道那是无可避免的事
for what we know must be,
无论谁都要遭遇到同样的经验
and is as common as any the most vulgar thing to sense.
那么我们为什么要这样固执地把它介介于怀呢
Why should we, in our peevish opposition,
嘿 那是对上天的罪戾
take it to heart? Fie! ‘Tis a fault to heaven,
对死者的罪戾
a fault against the dead,
也是违反人情的罪戾 在理智上它是完全荒谬的
a fault to nature, to reason most absurd
因为从第一个死了的父亲起
whose common theme is death of fathers,
直到今天死去的最后一个父亲为止
and who still hath cried,
理智永远在呼喊
from the first corpse till he that died to-day,
“这是无可避免的”
‘This must be so.’
我请你抛弃了这种无益的悲伤
We pray you, throw to earth this unprevailing woe,
把我当作你的父亲
and think of us as of a father.
因为我要让全世界知道
For let the world take note
你是王位的直接的继承者
you are the most immediate to our throne!
我要给你的尊荣和恩宠
And with no less nobility of love
不亚于一个最慈爱的父亲之于他的儿子
than that which dearest father bears his son
至于
do I impart toward you.
你要回到威登堡去继续求学的意思
For your intent in going back to school in Wittenberg,
那是完全违反我们的愿望的
it is most retrograde to our desire
请你听从我的劝告 不要离开这里
and we beseech you bend you to remain here
在朝廷上领袖群臣 做我们最亲近的国亲和王子
in the cheer and comfort of our eye,
使我们因为每天能看见你而感到欢欣
our chiefest courtier, cousin, and our son.
不要让你母亲的祈求全归无用 哈姆莱特
Let not thy mother lose her prayers, Hamlet
请你不要离开我们 不要到威登堡去
I pray thee stay with us, go not to Wittenberg.
我将要勉力服从您的意志 母亲
I shall in all my best obey you, madam.
啊 那才是一句有孝心的答复
Why, ’tis a loving and a fair reply
你将在丹麦享有和我同等的尊荣 御妻 来
be as ourself in Denmark. Madam, come.
哈姆莱特这一种自动的顺从使我非常高兴
This gentle and unforc’d accord of Hamlet sits smiling to my heart
为了表示庆祝 今天丹麦王每一次举杯祝饮的时候
in grace whereof, no jocund health that Denmark drinks to-day
都要放一响高入云霄的祝炮
but the great cannon to the clouds shall tell,
让上天应和着地上的雷鸣
and the king’s rouse the heaven shall bruit again,
发出欢乐的回声 来
re-speaking earthly thunder. Come away.
啊 但愿这一个太坚实的肉体会融解 消散
that this too too solid flesh would melt,
化成一堆露水
thaw, and resolve itself into a dew!
或者那永生的真神
Or that the ever lasting had not fix’d
未曾制定禁止自杀的律法
his canon ‘gainst self-slaughter!
上帝啊 上帝啊
God! God!
人世间的一切
How weary, stale, flat, and unprofitable
在我看来是多么可厌 陈腐 乏味而无聊
seem to me all the uses of this world!
哼 哼 那是一个荒芜不冶的花♥园♥
Fie on’t! Ah fie! ‘Tisan unweeded garden,
长满了恶毒的莠草
that grows to seed, things rank and gross in nature
想不到居然会有这种事情
possess it merely.
刚死了两个月
That it should come to this! But two months dead!
不 两个月还不满
Nay, not so much, not two.
这样好的一个国王 比起当前这个来
So excellent a king, that was, to this,
简直是天神和丑怪
Hyperion to a satyr,
这样爱我的母亲 甚至于不愿让天风吹痛了她的脸
so loving to my mother, that he might not beteem the winds of heaven
天地呀 我必须记着吗
visit her face too roughly. Heaven and earth! Must I remember?
嘿 她会偎倚在他的身旁
Why, she would hang on him
好像吃了美味的食物 格外促进了食欲一般
as if in crease of appetite had grown by what it fed on
可是 只有一个月的时间 我不能再想下去了
and yet, within a month! Let me not think on’t…
脆弱啊 你的名字就是女人 短短的一个月以前
Frailty, thy name is woman! A little month,
她哭得像个泪人儿似的
or ere those shoes were old with which
送我那可怜的父亲下葬
she followed my poor father’s body
她在送葬的时候所穿的那双鞋子还没有破旧 她就
like Niobe, all tears, why she, even she,
上帝啊 一头没有理性的畜生
God! A beast that wants discourse of reason,
也要悲伤得长久一些
would have mourn’d longer!
她就嫁给我的叔父 我的父亲的弟弟
Married with mine uncle, my father’s brother
可是他一点不像我的父亲
but no more like my father
正像我一点不像赫剌克勒斯一样
than I to Hercules within a month!
只有一个月的时间
Ere yet the salt of most unrighteous
她那流着虚伪之泪的眼睛还没有消去红肿
Tears had left the flushing in her galled eyes
她就嫁了人了
she married.
啊 罪恶的匆促
most wicked speed!
这样迫不及待地钻进了乱♥伦♥的衾被
To post with such dexterity to incestuous sheets!
那不是好事 也不会有好结果
It is not, nor it cannot come to good.
可是碎了吧 我的心
But break my heart,
因为我必须噤住我的嘴
for I must hold my tongue!
-祝福 殿下 -我很高兴看见你身体健康
– Hail to your lordship! – I am glad to see you well
你不是霍拉旭吗
Horatio…
绝对没有错
or I do forget myself?
正是 殿下 我永远是您的卑微的仆人
The same, my lord, and your poor servant ever.
不 你是我的好朋友 我愿意和你朋友相称
Sir, my good friend, I’ll change that name with you!
你怎么不在威登堡 霍拉旭
And what make you from Wittenberg, Horatio?
-马西勒斯 -殿下
– Marcellus! – My good lord.
我很高兴看见你 你好 朋友
I am very glad to see you. Good even, sir.
可是你究竟为什么离开威登堡
But what, in faith, make you from Wittenberg?
无非是偷闲躲懒罢了 殿下
a truant disposition, good My lord.
我不愿听见你的仇敌说这样的话
I would Not hear your enemy say so
你也不能用这样的话刺痛我的耳朵
nor shall you do my ear that violence,
使它相信你对你自己所作的诽谤
to make it truster of you rown report against yourself.
我知道你不是一个偷闲躲懒的人
I know you are no truant.
可是你到艾尔西诺来有什么事
But what is your affair in Elsinore?
趁你未去之前 我们要陪你痛饮几杯哩
We’ll teach you to drink deep ere you depart.
殿下 我是来参加您的父王的葬礼的
My lord, I came to see your father’s funeral.
请你不要取笑 我的同学
I prithee do not mock me, fellow-student.
我想你是来参加我的母后的婚礼的
I think it was to see my mother’s wedding.
-真的,殿下,这两件事情相去得太近了
Indeed, my lord, it follow’d hard upon.
这是一举两便的办法 霍拉旭
Thrift, thrift, Horatio!
葬礼中剩下来的残羹冷炙 正好宴请婚筵上的宾客
The funeral bak’d meats did coldly furnish forth the marriage tables.
霍拉旭 我宁愿在天上遇见我的最痛恨的仇人
Would I had met my dearest foe in heaven,
也不愿看到那样的一天
or ever I had seen that day, Horatio!
我的父亲
My father…
我仿佛看见我的父亲
Me thinks I see my father.
啊 在什么地方 殿下
Where, my lord?
在我的心灵的眼睛里 霍拉旭
In my mind’s eye, Horatio.
我曾经见过他一次
I saw him once.
他是一位很好的君王
He was a goodly king.
他是一个堂堂男子 整个说起来
He was a man, take him for all in all,
-殿下 我想我昨天晚上看见他 -殿下
– I shall Not look upon his like again. – My lord…
我想
I think
我昨天晚上
I saw him
看见他
yesternight.
看见
Saw…

who?
殿下 我看见
My lord, the king!
您的父王
Your father.
-我的父王 -不要吃惊
– the King my father! – Season your admiration for awhile
请您静静地听我把这件奇事告诉您
with an attent ear, till I may deliver,
这两位可以
upon the witness of these gentlemen,
-替我做见证 -看在上帝的份上 讲给我听
– this marvel to you! – For God’s love let me hear!
这两位朋友 马西勒斯和勃那多
Two nights together had these gentlemen, Marcellus and Bernardo,
在万籁俱寂的
on their watch in the dead vast and middle of the night,
午夜守望的时候
been thus encounter’d
曾经连续两夜看见一个自顶至踵全身甲胄
a figure like your father, armed at point exactly, cap-a-pe,
像您父亲一样的人形 在他们的面前出现
appears before them and with solemn march
用庄严而缓慢的步伐走过他们的身边
goes slow and stately by them.
在他们惊奇骇愕的眼前 它三次走过去
Thrice he walk’d by their oppress’d and fear -surprised eyes,
它手里所握的鞭杖可以碰到他们的身上
within his truncheon’s length…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!