被轻蔑的爱情的惨痛 法律的迁延
the pangs of despis’d love, the law’s delay,
官吏的横暴和费尽辛勤所换来的小人的鄙视
the in solence of office, and the spurns
要是他只要用一柄小小的刀子
that patient merit of the unworthy takes,
就可以清算他自己的一生
when he himself might his quietus make with a bare bodkin?
谁愿意负着这样的重担
Who would these fardels bear,
在烦劳的生命的压♥迫♥下呻♥吟♥流汗
to grunt and sweat under a weary life,
倘不是因为惧怕
but that the dread
不可知的死后
of something after death…
惧怕那从来不曾有一个旅人回来过的神秘之国
The undiscover’d country, from whose bourn no traveller returns,
是它迷惑了我们的意志
puzzles the will,
使我们宁愿忍♥受目前的磨折
and makes us rather bear those ills we have
不敢向我们所不知道的痛苦飞去
than fly to others that we know not of?
这样 重重的顾虑使我们全变成了懦夫
Thus conscience doth make cowards of us all, and thus
决心的赤热的光彩
the native hue of resolution
被审慎的思维盖上了一层灰色
is sicklied o’er with the pale cast of thought,
伟大的事业在这一种考虑之下
and enterprises of great pithand moment, with this regard,
也会逆流而退
their currents turn awry,
失去了
and lose the name
行动的意义
of action.
且慢 美丽的奥菲利娅
Soft you now! The fair Ophelia!
女神
Nymph…
在你的祈祷之中
in thy orisons
不要忘记替我忏悔我的罪孽
be all my sins remember’d.
我的好殿下 您这许多天来贵体安好吗
Good my lord, how does your honour for this many a day?
谢谢你
I humbly thank you.
很好
Well,
很好
well,
很好
well.
我的好殿下
My lord,
殿下 我有几件您送给我的纪念品
I have remembrances of yours
我早就想把它们还给您
that I have longed long to re-deliver.
-请您现在收回去吧 -不 我不要
– I pray you, now receive them. – No.
-我从来没有给你什么东西 -殿下
– Not I, I never gave you aught. – My honour’d lord,
我记得很清楚您把它们送给了我
you know right well you did,
那时候您还向我说了许多甜言蜜语
and with them
使这些东西格外显得贵重 现在它们的芳香已经消散
words of so sweet breath compos’d as made the things more rich.
请您拿回去吧
Their perfume lost, take these again,
因为在有骨气的人看来 送礼的人要是变了心
for to the noble mind rich gift swax poor
礼物虽贵 也会失去了价值
when givers prove unkind.
拿去吧 殿下
There, my lord.
哈哈
Ha?
哈哈
Ha?
-你贞洁吗 -殿下
– are you honest? – My lord?
-你美丽吗 -殿下是什么意思
– are you fair? – What means your lordship?
要是你既贞洁又美丽
That if you be honest and fair,
那么你的贞洁应该断绝跟你的美丽来往
your honesty should admit no discourse to your beauty.
殿下 难道美丽除了贞洁以外
Could beauty, my lord,
还有什么更好的伴侣吗
have better commerce than with honesty?
嗯 真的 因为美丽可以使贞洁变成淫♥荡♥
Ay, truly, for the power of beauty will sooner transform honesty
贞洁却未必能使美丽受它自己的感化
from what it is to a bawd than the force of honesty
这句话从前像是怪诞之谈
can translate beauty into his likeness
可是现在时间已经把它证实了
this was sometime a paradox, but now the time gives it proof.
-我的确曾经爱过你 -真的 殿下
– I did love you once. – Indeed, my lord,
您曾经使我相信您爱我
you made me believe so.
你当初就不应该相信我
You should not have believ’d me,
因为美德不能熏陶我们罪恶的本性
for virtue cannot so inoculate our old stock
我没有爱过你
but we shall relish of it I loved you not.
-那么我真是受了骗了 -进尼姑庵去吧
– I was the more deceived. – Get thee to a nunnery.
为什么你要生一群罪人出来呢
Why wouldst thou bea breeder of sinners?
我自己还不算是一个顶坏的人
I am myself in different honest,
可是我可以指出我的许多过失
but yet I could accuse me of such things
个人有了那些过失
that it were better my mother
他的母亲还是不要生下他来的好
had not borne me I am very proud, revengeful,
我很骄傲 有仇必报 富于野心
ambitious, with more offences at my beck
我的罪恶是那么多 连我的思想也容纳不下
than I have thoughts to put them in,imagination to give them shape,
我的想像也不能给它们形像
or time to act them in.
甚至于我都没有充分的时间可以把它们实行出来
What should such fellows as I do
像我这样的家伙 匍匐于天地之间 有什么用处
crawling between earth and heaven?
我们都是些十足的坏人
We are arrant knaves,
一个也不要相信我们 进尼姑庵去吧
all, believenone of us. Go thy ways to a nunnery.
你的父亲呢
Where’s your father?
在家里 殿下
At home, my lord.
把他关起来
Let the doors be shut upon him,
让他只好在家里发发傻劲
that he may play the fool nowhere but in’s own house.
再会
Farewell.
嗳哟 天哪 救救他
O, help him, you sweet heavens!
要是你一定要嫁人
If thou dost marry,
我就把这一个咒诅送给你做嫁妆
I’ll give thee this plague for thy dowry,
尽管你像冰一样坚贞 像雪一样纯洁
be thou as chaste asice, as pure as snow,
你还是逃不过谗人的诽谤
thou shalt not escape calumny.
进尼姑庵去吧 去 再会
Get thee to a nunnery, go farewell.
或者要是你必须嫁人的话 就嫁给一个傻瓜吧
Or, if thou wilt needs marry, marry a fool,
因为聪明人都明白你们会叫他们变成怎样的怪物
for wise men know well enough what monsters you make of them.
进尼姑庵去吧 去 越快越好 再会
To a nunnery, go, and quickly too. Farewell.
天上的神明啊 让他清醒过来吧
O heavenly powers, restore him!
我也知道你们会怎样涂脂抹粉
I have heard of your paintings too,
上帝给了你们一张脸
well enough, God hath given you one face,
你们又替自己另外造了一张
and you make yourselves another
你们烟视媚行 淫声浪气
you jig, you amble, and you lisp,
替上帝造下的生物乱取名字
and nickname God’s creatures,
卖♥♥弄你们不懂事的风♥骚♥
and make your wantonness your ignorance.
算了吧 我再也不敢领教了
Go to, I’ll no more on’t,
它已经使我发了狂
it hath made me mad.
我说
I say,
我们以后再不要结什么婚了
we will have no more marriages.
已经结过婚的
Those that are married already,
除了一个人以外 都可以让他们活下去
all but one, shall live.
没有结婚的不准再结婚
The rest shall keep as they are.
进尼姑庵去吧
To a nunnery,

go.
啊 一颗多么高贵的心是这样殒落了
O, what a noble mindis here o’erthrown!
朝臣的眼睛 学者的辩舌
The courtier’s, soldier’s, scholar’s,
军人的利剑
eye, tongue, sword,
国家所瞩望的一朵娇花
the expectancy and rose of the fair state,
时流的明镜 人伦的雅范
the glass of fashion and the mould of form,
举世注目的中心
the observ’d of all observers,
这样无可挽回地殒落了
quite, quite down!
我是一切妇女中间最伤心而不幸的
And I, of ladies most deject and wretched
我曾经从他音乐一般的盟誓中吮吸芬芳的甘蜜
that suck’d the honey of his music vows,
现在却眼看着他的高贵无上的理智
now see that noble and most sovereign reason,
像一串美妙的银铃失去了谐和的音调
like sweet bells jangled, out of tune and harsh,
无比的青春美貌
that unmatch’d form and feature of blown youth
在疯狂中凋谢
blasted with ecstasy.
啊 我好苦 谁料过去的繁华
O, woe is me, to have seen what I have seen,
-变作今朝的泥土 -恋爱
– see What I see! – Love?
他的精神错乱不像是为了恋爱
His affections do not that way tend,
他说的话虽然有些颠倒 也不像是疯狂
nor what he spake, though it lack’dform a little, was not like madness.
他有些什么心事盘踞在他的灵魂里
There’s something in his soul o’er which his melancholy sits on brood,
我怕它也许会产生危险的结果
and I do doubt the hatch and the disclose will be some danger
为了防止万一 我已经当机立断 决定了一个办法
which for to prevent, I have inquick determination thus set it down
他必须立刻到英国去 向他们追索延宕未纳的贡物
he shall with speed to England for the demand of our neglected tribute
也许他到海外各国游历一趟以后
haply the seas, and countries different, with variable objects,
时时变换的环境
shall expel this something-settled matter in his heart,
可以替他排解去这一桩使他神思恍惚的心事
whereon his brains still beating puts him thus from fashion of himself.
-你看怎么样 -那很好
– What think you on’t? – It shall do well,
可是我相信他的烦闷的根本原因
but yet do I believe the origin and commencement of his grief
还是为了恋爱上的失意
sprung from neglected love.
啊 奥菲利娅
How now, Ophelia!
你不用告诉我们哈姆莱特殿下说些什么话
You need not tell us what Lord Hamlet said,
我们全都听见了
we heard it all.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!