在他的潜意识里
His unconscious mind!
打扰一下,在讨论…
I beg your pardon! In discussing…
“打扰一下”?你♥他♥妈♥的
干嘛这么讲礼貌?
“I beg your pardon”!
Why are you so damn polite about?
和你不讲礼貌的原因一样
这就是我说话的方式…
For the same reason that you are not:
It was the way I was brought up…
在讨论谋杀倾向这种问题的时候
In discussing such a thing as the murder potential,
我们必须注意,我们很多人都有可能
实施谋杀,但只有极少人会去做
we must remember that many of us are capable
of commiting murder, but few of us do.
我们对自己施加控制去阻止它实现
We impose controls upon ourselves to prevent it.
这些精神病学测试
所能说明的主要问题是…
Now the most that these psychiatric tests
can accomplish along these lines is this…
他们可以告诉我们
某一天某一个人可能实施谋杀
They can tell us that some day, a
particular person may commit murder.
仅此而已,什么也证明不了!
That is all! They prove nothing!
那么它们为什么还被采纳为证据?
Then how come they’re admitted in evidence?
它们有很多用途,当然了…
They have many uses, of course…
在本案中,它们加强了
检方试图制♥造♥的一般印象
In this case, they added to the general impression
the prosecution was trying to create.
也许我们也会发现
Perhaps we would find,
如果我们12个人接受同样的测试
if the twelve of us men took the same tests,
一两个人可能会被发现
具有杀人的潜意识欲望
one or two of us might be discovered to
have the subconscious desires to kill
以及将之付诸实施的倾向
and the potentiality of carrying them out.
可是,我们中没有一个…
Yet, none of us has…
说一个人有可能谋杀
To say that the man is capable of murder,
不意味着他曾经实施了谋杀
does not mean that he has commited murder.
啊,但它可以意味着
Yeah, but it could mean it!
如果他们说这孩子有可能杀人
他就可能杀了,是不是?
Look, if they said that this kid is capable of
killing, he could’ve killed, couldn’t he?
是你刚才说了,原话是:
“我不会为一个精神病学家的证词付一个野牛镍币”!
You’re the one who said and I quote: “I wouldn’t give
a buffalo nickel for a psychiatrist’s testimony”!
差5分6点…
5 to 6…
看这雨下的…
Look at that rain…
棒球赛也被下没了
There goes the old ball game.
哦… 哦… 那把刀我能看一下吗?
Say… Say… Could I see that knife for a second?
好了先生们…
Alright jentlemen…
…我们还是6比6
…we’re still tied 6 to 6.
– 谁有什么建议?
– 我有,晚饭在哪儿?
-Who’s got a suggestion?
-I do. Where’s that dinner?
– 咱们7点再吃吧,再等一个小时
– 好吧
-Let’s go until 7, give it another hour.
-Ok.
听着… 我… 我想说两句
Listen… Something… Something I wanna say.
我有点小困扰…
It’s been bothering me a little and…
既然我们僵在这儿…
as long as we’re stuck…

Well,
有好多关于刺伤的事儿
如何造成的,向下的角度,记得吧?
there was this whole business about the stab wound,
how it was made, the downward angle, you know?
– 你不会卷土重来吧
他们都说了多少遍了!
– 我知道,可是我…
-You’re not gonna start that again, they went over ‘n’ over it!
-I know they did, but I…
…我就是想不通
…I can’t go along with it.
那个男孩…
The boy…
…有5英尺7英寸高,是吧?
…was, what, 5 feet 7 inches tall, right?
而根据法医,父亲是6英尺2英寸
And according to the medical examiner,
the father was 6 feet 2.
好,那有7英寸的差距
Now, that’s a difference of 7 inches.
那么,这样做是非常别扭的…
Now, it’s an awkward thing to…
向下刺入某个比你高出
半个多英尺的人的胸部
stab down into somebody’s chest when he’s
more than half a foot taller than you are.
给我那东西
Give me that thing!
除非我给你个小证明
让你瞧瞧你才会满意
You won’t be satisfied till you see this again,
so I’m gonna give you a little demonstration.
谁站起来
Somebody get up.
好…
Ok…
看清楚,我可不想再做一遍
Watch this please, I don’t
wanna have to do it again.
我比你矮6、7英寸,是吧?
I’m about 6 or 7 inches shorter than you, right?
对,也许还矮一点
Yeah, maybe even a little more.
好,那就再矮一点
Well, let it be more.
– 嘿,那可不好玩
– 你们都有病吗?
-Hey, that ain’t funny!
-What’s the matter with you?
冷静…
Calm down…
没有人受伤,对吧?
Nobody’s hurt, right?
没有人受伤
Nobody’s hurt.
好了…
Now…
…那就是你要的角度
瞧瞧,向下刺入
…there’s you angle. Take a look at it. Down and in.
那就是刺一个比我高的人的方法
也就是被告实施的方法
That’s the way I would stab a taller
man and that’s the way it was done.
请便吧,告诉我哪错了
Now go ahead, tell me I’m wrong.
向下刺入,就是那样实施的
Down and in! That’s how it was done.
等一会,等一会
让我瞧瞧
Wait a minute, wait a minute!
Let me see that!
这是把匕♥首♥,不是弹簧折刀
This is a stiletto, not a switchblade.
我恨这些玩意!
I hate these things!
我跟着它们长大的
I grew up with them.
你见过它们被用于斗殴吗?
Have you ever seen them used in a fight?
太多了
Too many of them.
被逼弯腰屈服时
在我的后院里…
On my stoop, in my backyard…
…大街上有很多…
…a lot across the street…
这些东西和我居住
的街区形影相随
These came with the neighbourhood where I lived.
真奇怪我居然没想到…
It’s funny I wasn’t thinking of it…
恐怕是我想忘掉这些东西…
I guess I try to forget those things…
这种刀不是那样用的
You can’t use this kind of knife that way.
你得这样抓着,才能弹出刀片
You have to hold it like this to release the blade.
为了向下刺
你就得变换握姿
In order to stab downwards
you have to change your grip.
哦,那你怎么用它?
Well, how do you use it?
手在下,像这样
Underhand, like this.
任何一个用过这种刀的人
都不会用别的方法握它
Anyone who’s ever used one of these
would never handle it any other way.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
对,我确定
所以它才被做成这个样子
Yeah, I’m sure. That’s
why it’s made like this.
我们都同意那个男孩
用刀是得心应手的,对吧?
Well, we all agree that that boy is
pretty handy with the knife, right?
对,没错
Yeah, that’s right.
你觉得他可能造成
致他父亲于死的那种伤口吗?
You think he could have made the
kind of wound that killed his father?
他要是有用这种刀的经验
就不会,我不认为他会的
Not with the experience he’d had using
these things, no, I don’t think he would.
他得为我说清楚…
He’d go for my laying…
你咋知道的?他爸被杀
的时候你在房♥间里吗?
How do you know? Were you in the
room when the father was killed?
不在… 任何人都不在
No… neither was anyone else.
你跟我们胡言乱语一番
我就是不信
You’re giving us a lot of mumbo
jumbo, I don’t believe it!
我认为你不能决定这个男孩
可能或不可能造成哪种伤口
I don’t think you can determine the type of
wounds this boy might or might not have made,
仅仅因为他知道如何握一把刀
simply because he knows
how to handle a knife.
没错,绝对正确
That’s right, that’s absolutely right!
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
呃…
Well…
…我不知道
…I don’t know.
啥叫你不知道?
What do you mean you don’t know?
就是不知道
I don’t know!
你呢?
How about you?
嘿听着听着听着…
跟你们这么说吧…
Hey listen, listen, listen…
I’ll tell you something…
我有点烦这些事了,懂吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!