– He’s very excitable.
-Damn right I’m excitable!
我们正要把罪犯绳之于法
却有人给我们讲童话故事
We’re trying to put a guilty man where he
belongs and somebody’s telling us fairy tales
而我们居然听了!
and we’re listening!!!
– 放轻松
– 怎么放轻松?
-Take it easy.
-What do you mean take it easy?
你们眼睁睁看着
一个谋杀犯招摇过市吗?
You feel like seeing a proven
murderer walking the streets?
这么说吧,把刀子还给他
让他轻松一点!
I’ll tell you what! Let’s give him his
knife back, make it easier for him!
好啦,别吵吵了!
Alright, stop the yelling!
现在有人有什么建议吗?
Now does anyone have any other suggestions?
对不起,我想说几句
Excuse me, I would like to say something.
我一直认为在这个国家
I’ve always thought that in
this country a man was
一个人有权利持有非主流见解
entitled to have an unpopular opinion.
嘿听着,咱们别跑题,行不伙计?
Hey look, let’s stick
to the subject, ok pal?
你为啥要改变投票?
Why did you switch your vote for?
听好了… 这他妈的不管你的事…
Now look… ain’t none of
your fucking business…
他没有改变投票,是我♥干♥的
He didn’t switch his vote, I did.
想听我说为什么吗?
Would you like me to tell you why?
不,我不想听你说为什么…
No, I wouldn’t like you to tell me why…
哦,那我也要澄清我的看法…
Well, I’d like to make myself clear anyway…
如果你不介意的话
If you don’t mind.
我们非得听这个吗?
Do we have to listen to this?
嘿,有人正要发言呢!
Hey look, the man wants to talk!
谢谢
Thank you!
这位先生一直在孤军奋战
This jentleman has been
standing alone against us.
他没有说那男孩是无罪的
He doesn’t say the boy is not guilty.
他只是不确定
He just isn’t sure.
独自面对我们的嘲讽
不是件容易的事…
Well it’s not easy to stand alone
against the ridicule of others…
他为了赢得支持孤注一掷
我支持他
He gambled for support
and I gave it to him.
我欣赏他的想法
I respect his motives.
那个受审的男孩
很有可能是有罪的
The boy on trial is probably guilty.
但我还想听到更多的…
But I wanna hear more…
我正说话呢!
I’m talking here!
你没有权利就这么走开…
You have no right to just walk…
他听不见你的,根本不会
He can’t hear you. He never will.
坐下吧
Sit down.
演讲结束了,我们能继续吗?
If the speech is over,
may we go on?
我看我们该休息一下
还有个人在里面…
I think we ought to take a
break, there is a man inside there…
…我们应该等他
…we should wait for him.
听着,我… 刚才太激动了
你明白我的意思…
Look I… was pretty excited,
you know what I mean…
我没想要做小人或怎么着
I didn’t mean to get nasty or anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊,我盼自己有法子打破僵局
God, I wish I knew some
way we could break this up.
知道吗在广♥告♥界… 我跟你说过
我在广♥告♥公♥司♥工作,是吧?
You know in advertising… I told you
I work in an ad agency, didn’t I?
哦,我们那里有很多怪人
Well, we got some pretty
strange people down there.
呃,其实也不是怪
只是他们有时候
Well, not strange really, they
just have peculiar ways
表达自己的方法很独特
明白吧?
of expressing themselves sometimes,
you know what I mean.
你们那行可能也是一样
It’s probably the same thing in your business.
你是干什么的?
What is it you do?
我是个制表匠
I’m a watch maker.
真的吗?
Really?
世界上最棒的制表匠在欧洲,对吧?
Finest watchmakers in the world
come from Europe, don’t they?
嗯,就像我说的…
Anyway! Like I was saying…
在广♥告♥公♥司♥,当我们在会议中
遇到这种僵局的时候
At the ad agency, when we reach
a point like this in a meeting,
总是有某个人
蹦出某个想法吓我一跳
there’s always some character
ready with an idea that kills me.
有时候也太诡异了,他们…
I mean it’s the weirdest thing
sometimes, the way they…
…用一些小短句表达想法
…percieve their idea with some
little phrase, you know,
好像解算术题一样
like some count exec would go
“哦我有个想法,咱们把它挂在旗杆上
看看有没有人唱国歌♥”
“Oh here’s an idea, let’s hang around the flag
pole, see if anyone sings the national anthem”
要么就是…“我有个想法,咱们把它放在公交车上
看它在华尔街会不会掉下来”
or…”Here’s an idea, let’s put it on the
bus, see if it gets of at Wall Street”
那真的很蠢,可是很好笑
I mean, it’s idiotic really, but it’s funny.
– 对不起
– 没事
-Excuse me.
-Sure.
不知道能不能问你个问题
So, I wonder if I can ask you a question.
你是不是穆♥斯♥林♥兄弟?
我从来没见过你们这种人
Are you one of those nation Islam guys? I only
ask cause I’ve never met one of you guys before.
我曾经是…
I was…
但我们看问题也有分歧
你明白我的意思吗?
But we didn’t exactly see things eye
to eye, you know what I’m saying?
不太明白…
Not really…
不管怎样,我想请你帮个忙
But anyway, I was wondering
if you could do me a favour,
也许该对那老头好点
maybe take it a little easier on the old man.
我想既然他年纪那么大
你明白,也该歇歇了
I figure once you get up that high in
years, you know, deserve a little break?
我猜那是不的意思了
I guess that’s a no.
– 你是推销员吗?
– 不,建筑师
-You a salesman?
-No, architect.
– 你知道什么是软性促销吗?
– 知道…
-You know what a soft sell is?
-Yes…
你很擅长那个
You’re pretty good at it!
我有一套不同的技巧,知道吗?
I’ve got a different technique, you know?
– 笑话,酒水,全都推给他们
– 是啊…
-Jokes, drinks, knock’em on their asses.
-Yeah…
我去年赚了5万7千,卖♥♥橘子酱
I made 57 thousand last year.
Selling marmalade.
很不错了,那可是橘子酱
That’s not bad. I mean, you know,
considerin’ the marmalade.
那你能有什么好处?
So what are you getting out of this?
踢球?和男孩的犯罪同伙?
Kicks? The boy’s guilty pal.
你干嘛不让我们回家
在大家嗓子冒烟之前?
Why don’t you let us go home
before we all get sore throats?
在这里嗓子冒烟和
在棒球场有什么不同?
What’s the difference whether you
get one here or at the ball game.
….那也太… 没什么不同
老兄,一点都没有…
….That’s too… No difference
pal, no difference at all…
这帮家伙真够呛!
Nice bunch of guys!
– 和任何人都一样… 我想
– 是啊
-Same as any… I guess.
-Yeah.
– 知道吗,那个戴帽子的家伙?
– 嗯
-You know, that guy with the hat?
-Yeah.
他真是个王子!
He’s a real prince!
每个人都在大声谈论
这孩子的时候
And out loud every second
everyone stalks by this kid
…他讲话的方式…太尴尬了
…the way he’s talking…
is embarassing.
难过的一天!
Murderous day!
还要很久吗?
Will we be much longer?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你知道他是有罪的!
一点疑问都没有
He’s guilty you know!
Not a doubt in the whole world.
早该了事了
Should have been done by now!
倒不是我真的在乎
时间不等人… 对吧?
Not that I really care,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!