Now, I’m a little sick of this whole
thing already, you know?
废话连篇的
对我们一点好处没有
I mean, all this yapping is getting us nowhere!
所以,我要打破僵局
So, I’m gonna break it up here.
我现在改投无罪
I’m changing my vote to not guilty!
你要干什么?
You’re what?
你听到了,我… 我受够了
You heard me. I… I’ve had enough!
什么叫你受够了?
那不叫答案!
What do you mean you’ve had enough?
That’s no answer!
嘿,听着,你…
你管好你自己好吧
Hey listen, you… You just
worry about yourself!
他说的对
He’s right!
那不叫答案!
That is not an answer!
你算什么人?
What kind of man are you?
你一直坐在这儿
和其他人一样投有罪
You have been sitting here,
voting guilty with everyone else,
就因为你口袋里
几张棒球票等得着急?
because there are a couple of baseball
tickets burning a hole in your pocket?
现在你说你要改变投票
就因为你受够了这些谈话?
And now you say you’re going to change your vote
because you’ve had enough with all the talking?
好吧,听着伙计…
Alright, listen buddy…
你不能这样!
You cannot do this!
你不能这样把一个人
的生命当儿戏!
You cannot play like this with a man’s life!
你怎么了?
What is wrong with you?
这样干太糟糕太恶心!
你不在乎吗?
It is a terrible and ugly thing to do!
Do you not care?
嘿,等一等
Hey, wait a minute!
你不能那样对我说话
You can’t talk like that to me !
我可以这样对你说话
I can talk like that to you!
听着,你要是想投无罪
你就必须相信那个人是无罪的
Now, if you want to vote not guilty, then do it because
you are convinced that the man is not guilty,
而不是因为你受够了
not because you’ve had enough.
要是你想投有罪,那就投有罪
If you want to vote guilty, then vote that way.
难道你没胆量做你认为正确的吗?
Or don’t you have the guts
to do what you think is right?
嘿,听着伙计!
Hey now, listen buddy!
有罪还是无罪?
Guilty or not guilty?
跟你说了,无罪!
I told you, not guilty!
为什么?
Why?
你♥他♥妈♥的,我不需要
什么都跟你说!
God damn you, I don’t have to tell you anything!
是的,你需要!
说啊,为什么!
Yes, you do! Say it, why?
因为我不认为他有罪…
Cause I don’t think he’s guilty…
主席先生,我请求再表决一次
Mr. Foreman, I wish to call for another vote.
好了先生们
Alright jentlemen,
有人请求再表决
another vote is called for.
最快的方式是举手
And the quickest way is to show off hands.
有人反对吗?
Anybody object?
支持无罪的请举手
All those in favour of not guilty raise your hands.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7… 8.
9.
所有投有罪的,请举手
All those voting guilty, raise your hand.
1…2…
…3.
表决结果是9比3,无罪居多
The vote is 9 to 3 in favour of not guilty.
真搞不懂你们这些人
I don’t understand you people!
你们不停地吹毛求疵的
这些小玩意屁用没有!
I mean, all these little picky points you
keep bringing up don’t mean nothing!
屁用没有!
They don’t mean nothing!
你们怎么能相信这个故事?
How can you believe this story?
你也算个聪明人,少跟我说你不是
你明了人情世故
You’re an intelligent man and you’re not gonna tell
me that you’re not, you know the facts of life.
看看我们都在干什么吧
Just look at what we’re dealing with here.
你知道他的
You know him!
你知道这小子的
You know this kid!
那边那个家伙
我不知道他有什么毛病
This guy other here, I don’t know
what the hell is going on with him,
说什么精神病学家…
也许他自己应该当一个
all that talk about psychiatrists…
Maybe he ought to go to one!
好吧,咱们就说事实
Now look! Let’s talk facts.
这些人生在谎言之中
These people are born to lie.
他们就是这种人
聪明人也不会跟我说不的
Now, that’s the way they are and no
intelligent man is gonna tell me otherwise.
他们不知道真♥相♥是什么
你看他们一眼吧!
They don’t know what the truth is!
You take a look at them!
他们是不一样的人!
They’re different!
他们想法不一样,行为不一样
杀人也不需要什么重大的理由
They think different, they act different and they
don’t need some big excuse to kill somebody either.
就是这么回事
所有人都知道
Well, it’s true! Everybody knows it.
吸毒…他自己就是毒品!
Smoking that crack…
Nothing but crack he is!
瞧瞧他,机灵小子…
Look at him, smart guy…
…啥意思,摔门?
…what’s that mean, slam the door?…
不管怎样,这些人全都吸毒
Anyway, these people they get all drugged up
然后砰!
and BANG!
突然发现有人死在水沟里…
All of a sudden somebody’s
lying dead in the gutter…
好吧,没有人责怪他们
他们本性如此,明白吧?
Ok, look, nobody’s blaming’em for. That’s just the
way they are by nature, you know what I mean?
他们就是暴♥力♥!人类生活对于
我们和对于他们是不同的
They’re violent! And human life don’t
mean as much to them as it does to us.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
你要是进去,该洗洗耳朵
你就能听进去了
Look, while you’re in there, maybe you ought to
clean out your ears, maybe you can hear then.
现在听我说
Now look, listen to me now!
这些拉美裔人,他们整天
昏醉于毒品,不停地打架…
These spics! They stay high on
dope and they fight all the time…
如果有人被杀,杀了就杀了
他们才不在乎!
Look, if somebody gets killed, so
somebody gets killed, they don’t care!
他们像畜生一样繁殖…
They breed like animals…
好吧,当然了
他们也不是一无是处…
Ok, sure, there’s some good things about them…
听着,我可是第一个这么说的人…
Look, I’m the first guy to tell you that…
我认识一些还过得去的人…
I’ve known some who were ok…
…可那是例外!
…but that’s the exception!
你知道自己病了吗?
You know you’re a sick man?
– 病了?
– 你干嘛不坐下来?
-Sick?
-Why don’t you sit down?
你个老兔崽子!
你算什么?
You old son of a bitch!
Who are you?
不行,他算什么东西那样说我?
No, who the hell is he to tell me that?
病了… 看看他啊!
他站都站不起来
Sick… Look at him! He can hardly stand up!
不,今天我偏要
说我想说的,你必须听着
No, I’m speaking my piece here
today and you’re listening!
– 也许你应该…
– 你闭嘴,你坐下!
-Maybe you should…
-You shut up, you sit down!
他们没有一个…
没有一个,有一点好!
There’s not one of them,…
not one, that’s any good!
一个都没有!
NOT ONE!!!
听到了吗?
You hear that?
同情心泛滥的混♥蛋♥!
Sympathetic bastards!
你还怀疑,你♥他♥妈♥的这么聪明…
And you were to wonder
you’re so god damn smart…
我们正面临危险
你们不知道吗?
We’re facing a danger, don’t you know that?
这些非法劳工像兔子一样繁殖!
These wetbacks are multiplying like rabbits!
他们非法越境来到这里
他们的繁殖速度比我们快五倍!
They come over here illegally and they’re
multiplying five times faster than my people!
是五倍啊,伙计们!
That’s five times, brothers!
他们就是野兽!
And they’re wild animals!
他们反对我们,他们恨我们
They’re against us, they hate us!
他们想毁灭我们!
They want to destroy us!
他们来到这里,他们从
我们所贡献的一切中受益

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!