我只是想说
I just wanted to say…
我答应过要永远坦诚
I made a promise to always be truthful.
但我没做到
But I wasn’t.
听着 我想说
Listen, I wanted to say…
我并不想让你离开
I didn’t want you to go.
删除
Delete.
取消
Cancel.

Good morning.
我接受的训练就是要隔离私人感情
I’ve been trained to compartmentalize.
太空司令部要求你完成
SPACECOM requires you to complete
一项发射前的心理评估
a pre-launch psychological evaluation.
我感觉我就是那样生活的
It seems to me that’s how I approach my life.
静息心跳每分钟56下
Resting BPM is 56.
昨晚没怎么睡 但应该不成问题
Didn’t sleep much last night, but it shouldn’t be a problem.
我仍然准备好执行任务了
I remain mission ready.
你的月球之旅已经获批
You have been approved for lunar travel.
这是你第一次上月球吗
Is it your first time to the moon?
不是 但上次去已经有一阵子了
No, but it’s been a while.
你是否打算在登月期间
Are you planning on traveling outside
踏入安全区以外的地方
the secure zone on your visit?
不打算
No.
再来
Again.
感觉如何
How’s that?
-不会太紧吗 -感觉还好
– Okay, not too snug? – Yeah, it feels all right.
呼吸
Breathe.
维珍航♥空♥6092次航♥班♥
Virgin flight 6092,
去往月球第谷基地 现在开始登机
to Tycho Base, Moon, boarding now.
欢迎登机 先生
Welcome aboard, sir.
我是卢机长 谢谢
I’m Captain Lu. Thank you.
-你好 机长 -注意台阶
– Hi, Captain. – Watch the step.
-请低头 -好的
– Duck your head. – Okay.
欢迎 要飞行包吗
Hello, welcome. Flight pack?
-好的 谢谢 -好
– Yes, thanks. – Great.
-三号♥座位 在您右手边 -好的
– Third seat, to your right. – Okay.
借过
Excuse me.
我们提醒各位 月球上没有国界
We remind you, the moon is borderless.
许多矿区都是有争议的领土
Many mining zones are disputed territory
并被认为处于战争状态
and considered to be in a state of war.
请待在限制的安全区内
Please stay within the restricted, safe area…
打扰一下
Excuse me?
能给我毯子和枕头吗 谢谢
May I have a blanket and pillow pack please?
当然 125美元
Sure. $125.
接受付款
Payment accepted.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
新闻 电涌
在大规模停电及通讯中断后
全球死亡人数上升至43012人
在我们的旅途中
As we approach,
部分乘客可以看到阿特拉斯火山口附近的
some of you can see the grand telescope array…
大望远镜阵列
near the Atlas crater.
这是月球上用于外星探索的
It’s the moon’s largest facility
最大设施
for extraterrestrial research.
要热毛巾吗
Hot towel?
-谢谢 -谢谢您选择我们
– Oh, thank you. – Thank you for flying with us.
我们非常感激
We do appreciate it.
请做好着陆准备
Please prepare for landing.
地球之月
世界融合之地
欢迎来到月球
我们曾梦想过的太空旅行
All the hopes we ever had for space travel…
都被饮料架和T恤摊给毁了
covered up by drink stands and T-shirt vendors.
不过是重现了我们从地球逃离的一切
Just a recreation of what we’re running from on Earth.
我们是吞噬世界的人
We are world-eaters.
如果我爸现在能看到这些
If my dad could see this now…
他会把这一切都毁了
he’d tear it all down.
我们的火箭叫仙王号♥
Our rocket is named Cepheus.
组员将是太空司令部的军队人员
The crew will be SPACECOM military personnel.
他们对我们的任务一无所知
They’re completely unaware of our mission.
我们得保持这样
We have to keep it that way.
发射平台在没人登陆过的另一面
The launchpad is on the other side of no man’s land.
非常危险
It’s very dangerous…
所以我们需要武装人员
so we’ll have armed personnel
护送我们去月球背面
to protect us and escort us to the Far Side.
上校 我能问问你跟我父亲
Colonel, can I ask what the last conversation
最后一次谈话说了什么吗
you had with my dad was?
那次并不太愉快
It was not very pleasant.
我们因为我离开项目的事吵了起来
We quarreled about my leaving the program.
他说我是叛徒
He accused me of being a traitor.
那么如果你能找到他
And if you were to find him…
然后怎样
then what?
这对你来说很困难吗 孩子
Is this very difficult for you, son?
一切都跟你父亲有关
This being about your father?

No.
不会 我爸是英雄
No, my dad’s a hero.
太空司令部想质疑一个
SPACECOM’s trying to impugn a man
为项目奉献了一生的人
who’s given his entire life to the program.
我觉得这很卑鄙
I think it’s despicable.
至少也是绝望
Or desperate at best.
我们正在接近R中转站
We are approaching Terminal R,
月球车机库
lunar rover hangar.
我们从九月起就一直受到海盗的骚扰
We’ve been having trouble with pirates since September.
一些国家为他们提供了安全港
Some countries have been giving them safe haven.
他们会抓人♥质♥ 或者抢我们的月球车
They’ll take hostages or go for our rovers.
任务简介
发射平台路径
最高机密
就像蛮荒的西部似的
It’s like the Wild West out there…
但我们会把你送上太空船
but we’ll get you to your spacecraft.
这是你第一次进入战区吗
This your first time in a war zone?
我在北极圈待过三年
Three years over the Arctic Circle.

All right.
还打过不少陆军海军学员橄榄球赛
And a heck of a lot of Army-Navy games.
看来没有什么是你
Well, I guess there’s not much
没见识过的了
you haven’t seen, right?
快满月了
Well, look, it’s almost a full moon.
要一路跑去月球黑漆漆的背面
A large stretch of the Far Side’s real black,
穿好行头
so let’s suit up.
月球车 C组
Lunar Rovers, Group C,
准备出发
set for departure…
通过12号♥门前往月球背面发射区
to the Far Side launch complex through gate 12.
请对情势保持警觉
Please maintain situational awareness.
月球路径
七号♥车 确认地点
Rover 7, confirming settings.
方位290
Bearing two-niner-oh.
罗伊
Roy?
是 上校
Yes, Colonel.
蓝色弹珠即地球
此名称来自阿波罗17号♥太空船
船员拍摄的著名地球照片
看 蓝色弹珠
Look at it. The big blue marble.
总是令我赞叹不已
Never ceases to amaze me.
上尉 你看到了吗
Lieutenant, you clocking this?
对 这边一样
Yeah, same here.
我无法识别任何国籍标识 完毕
I can’t ID any national markings. Over.
上尉 七点方向
Lieutenant… at 7 o’clock…
阿尔法 什么情况
Alpha, what do we got here?
阿尔法 我们发现
Alpha, we have what looks like
有无标识月球车正在靠近我们
unidentified rovers approaching our position.
可能是海盗行动
Possible pirate activity,
我有两位贵宾同行
and I got a couple of VIPs with me.
收到 准备掩护你
Roger, moving to flank you.
阿尔法 我们可能需要一些弹道支援
Uh, Alpha, we may need some ballistics help up here.
可能发生敌对冲突
Potential hostile situation…
又来了 为了资源战斗
Here we go again, fighting over resources.
有两辆从后方迫近 七点方向
We got two coming up on our rear, 7 o’clock.
似乎是海盗
Appears to be pirates,
可能是寻找值钱的东西

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章安娜(2019)
下一篇文章幼儿园教师
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!