充满了愤怒
it was full of rage.
我能理解那种愤怒
I understand that rage.
那种愤怒出现在我父亲身上
I’ve seen that rage in my father…
也出现在我身上
and I’ve seen that rage in me.
因为我气他
Because I’m angry…
离开了我
that he took off.
抛下了我们
He left us.
但当我面对自己的那团怒火时
You know… but when I look at that anger,
如果我置之不顾 不去正视它
if I push it aside and just put it away…
我看见的只有伤害
all I see is hurt.
我只能看到痛苦
I just see pain.
我觉得是它让我
I think it keeps me walled off…
在亲密关系中束手束脚
walled off from relationships…
无法敞开心扉
and opening myself up and,
没法真正地关心别人
you know, really caring for someone.
我不知道怎么克服这种状态
And I don’t know how to get past that.
我不知道该如何应对
I don’t know how to get around that.
这让我很担心
And it worries me.
我不想成为这样的人
And I don’t wanna be that guy.
我不想变得和我爸一样
I don’t wanna be my dad.
你的心理评估已通过
Your psychological evaluation has been approved.
如果那你想获得完整的…
If you wish to obtain a complete…
少校 可以启动自动着陆程序吗
Major, would you commence auto-landing sequence?
收到
Copy.
太空司令部 我们即将抵达火星
Spacecom, we’re approaching Mars.
埃尔萨站南部 完毕
Ersa Station, south. Over.
什么情况
What the hell was that?
又是电涌吗
Is that another surge?
我们刚失去了主要电气总线
I think we just lost primary electrical bus.
切换至C总线
Switching to bus Charlie.
船长 飞船进入大气层过快
Captain, we’re coming in too hot.
着陆角度偏了20度
Our angle’s off 20 degrees.
我…
I…
警报
Warning.
降落角度错误
Incorrect angle of descent.
切换至手动操作
Go to manual.
警报 降落角度错误
Warning. Incorrect angle of descent.
-警报 -切换至手动操作
– Warning. – Go to manual.
降落角度错误
Incorrect angle of descent.
-船长 你得做点什么 -降落角度错误
– Captain, you need to do something. – Incorrect angle of descent.
我觉得我…
I think I’m, uh…
切换至手动操作
Go to manual.
危险
Danger.
-危险 -启动手动控制
– Danger. – Initiating manual override.
项目3-2
Item 3-2…
听我命令 执行
On my mark, execute.
开始 我已接管飞船
Mark. I have command of the ship.
危险
Danger.
两千米
2,000 meters.
一千米
1,000 meters.
警报 降落角度错误
Warning. Incorrect angle of descent.

Four…

three…

two…

one.
着陆
Contact.
关闭引擎
Engine shut down.
引擎无碍 控制权交还给你 船长
Engine saved. Your ship, Captain.
少校 你能启动着陆后程序吗
Major, would you, uh, start post-landing sequence, please?
收到
Copy that.
船长 我相信你能理解我为什么这么做
Captain, I believe you understand why I did that.
我不会把这件事报告给太空司令部
I will not report it To spacecom.
这是紧急警报
This is an emergency alert.
我们刚经历了一次外部电涌
We have experienced an external power surge.
不过所有地下系统
However, all underground systems
仍然正常运转
remain fully operational.
所以没必要恐慌
And there is no reason for panic.
我的目的地
My destination.
重复 所有地下系统
We repeat, all underground systems
仍然正常运转
are fully operational.
距离地球 空气 阳光还有树和鸟
Seven weeks since Earth, since air, since sun.
你们好 地球人
Hey, earthlings!
欢迎来到埃莎研究站
Welcome to Ersa Research Station.
-有七周路程 -很高兴你们成功着陆
– Trees and birds. – I’m glad you made it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-长官 -你们又遭受了一次电涌 对吗
– Sir? – You got hit by another surge, huh?
谢天谢地我们在地下
Thank God we’re underground,
但下一次可能会更严重
but the next one could be the big one.
最近这里太疯狂了
I mean, it has been crazy around here.
这是我爸已知的最后一站
This was my dad’s last known stop.
人人都在四处奔波
Everyone’s been running around
好像明天就是世界末日
like it’s all gonna end tomorrow.
长官 过来一下好吗
Sir, you can step over here?
用你的手掌按压那里
Put your palm down there.
很好 谢谢
Very good. Thank you.
好了 你们可以去下一个集♥合♥点了
All right, you guys are good to move to the next concourse.
主管会在那里见你们
The Director will meet you.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎来到红色星球 少校
Welcome to the red planet, Major.
我叫海伦·兰托斯 是这里的运行主管
I’m Helen Lantos, Director of Operations here.
能看到新面孔真不错
Nice to see a new face for a change.
跟我来
Follow me.
你应该为安全着陆感到庆幸
You should be glad you arrived safely.
我们这里有某种宇宙风暴
We had some kind of cosmic storm.
已经有三位宇航员在着陆时丧生
We lost three astronauts trying to land.
没人知道是什么导致了风暴
No one knows what’s causing them.
-少校 -是我
– Major? – Yes?
我们很高兴你安全着陆了
We’re glad you made it.
谢谢 海伦 接下来交给我们吧
Thanks, Helen, we can take it from here.
你没有这个级别的权限
You’re not authorized at this level.
少校
Major?
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
美国太空司令部
已授权文本
利马项目 H·克利福德·麦克布莱德博士
等待进行安全激光传输
Stand by for secure laser transmission.
正在尝试最高机密连接
Attempting top secret link.
范围 海王星
Range: Neptune.
我是罗伊·麦克布莱德少校
“This is Major Roy McBride.”
我正在通过从通信中心发出的
“I’m communicating through a secure laser transmission…
安全激光传输进行通信
“sent from the communications hub
此通信中心位于火星北美部门的埃莎基地
“on Ersa Base, North America sector, Mars.
我正在尝试联络克利福德·麦克布莱德博士
“I’m attempting to reach Doctor Clifford McBride.
我是麦克布莱德博士的儿子 罗伊
“This is Doctor McBride’s son, Roy.
父亲 如果你能收到我的信息…
“Father, if you can hear me…
我正在尝试跟你通信
“I’m attempting to communicate with you.
太空司令部想告诉你
“SPACECOM wants you to know
他们知道出现了骚乱
“that they are aware of the disturbances…
而且那不可能是你的错
“and that it cannot be your responsibility.
他们想要了解
“They would like all information…
你为了改善局面
“about attempts that you are making
所做的一切尝试
“to ameliorate the situation.
他们还想告诉你
“They would also like to tell you…
如果可能的话 他们愿意
“they’re willing to help and provide
协助并提供救援
“for a rescue mission if possible.
我希望你能收到这条信息
“I hope you receive this message.
完毕
“Over and out.”
信息已发送
Transmission sent.
等待回应
Awaiting response.
罗伊 下一个周期我们再试一次
Roy, we’ll try again next cycle.
他们在利用我
They’re using me.
他们真该死

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章安娜(2019)
下一篇文章幼儿园教师
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!