这种情况下
Under such circumstances…
指挥官可能已经完全失控
the Commander may have lost all control.
假如这是真的
If this is the case…
并且他的儿子去火星后
and communication cannot be made
无法成功取得联络
through his son on Mars…
那么应采取一切措施
then all other efforts must be undertaken
消灭该指挥官
to destroy the Commander…
并遏制电涌
and halt the surges.
此信息为最高机密
This message is top secret.
我爸怎么了
What happened to my dad?
他发现了什么
What did he find out there?
那让他崩溃了吗
Did it break him?
还是他从未健全过
Or was he always broken?
我父亲
My father…
是太空项目史上赞誉最高的宇航员
the most decorated astronaut in the history of the program.
美国空军学院毕业
U.S. Air Force Academy
在麻省理工取得博士学位
his doctorate at MIT.
他答应过我有一天
He promised me that one day
我可以加入他的事业
I could join him in his pursuits…
他会回来找我
that he’d come back for me.
我相信了他
And I believed him.
首位登上木星的人类
First man to Jupiter.
首位登上土星的人类
First to Saturn.
然后 渺无音讯
And then… nothing.
开始减速 三号♥助推器
Commence slow down, booster three.
我们在减速
We’re slowing down.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
收到来自另一艘太空船的求救信♥号♥♥ 长官
Got a mayday from another craft, sir.
船长 我们在执行机密任务
Captain, this is a classified mission,
不能停下
we cannot stop.
我们的目的地是火星埃尔萨站
Our destination is Mars. Ersa Station.
少校 这是求救信♥号♥♥
Major, this is a mayday.
按规定我们必须停下
Stopping is protocol.
任何补给飞船都可以回应求救信♥号♥♥
Any supply craft can answer that call.
我们的首要使命是完成任务 船长
The mission is the priority, Captain.
你听见我说的话了吗
Do you not hear what I’m saying?
少校 无意冒犯 我说了 我们有义务停下
Major, with respect, as I say, we are obligated to stop.
鉴于你只是名乘客
As you’re merely a passenger,
我不太理解你的立场
I’m not sure I comprehend your position.
当然了 你有权
‘Course, you are well within your rights
接管这艘飞船的控制权
to take command of this craft…
但前提是 你必须说明你的任务目标
but if so, you will have to reveal your objectives.
回应求救信♥号♥♥
Attend to the mayday.
指挥中心 飞船注册地为挪威
Command, craft is registered as Norwegian.
灶神星九号♥ 绕托罗小行星环行
The Vesta IX, orbiting asteroid Toro…
在17-P福尔摩斯彗星上
registered for biomedical research…
-进行生物医学研究 -收到
– on Comet 17-P, Holmes. Copy.
灶神星九号♥ 我们正在回应你的求救信♥号♥♥
Vesta IX, we’re responding to your distress call.
你能收到吗
Do you read?
这个求救信♥号♥♥刚发出不久
The distress call is fairly recent.
或许他们被电涌击中了
Maybe they were hit by The Surge.
指挥中心 可能需要强行进入灶神星号♥
Command, possible forced entry to the Vesta required.
斯坦福中尉或我
Either First Lieutenant Stanford or I
将从舱外走到飞船处 完毕
will take a little spacewalk… and make our way to the craft, over.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
唐纳德 你觉得呢
Donald, what are you thinking?
想去那儿吗
Wanna go out there?
都行 我无所谓
Yeah. Doesn’t matter to me.
他害怕了
He’s scared.
我知道
Yeah, I know,
我的宇航服也积了很久的灰了
my suit smells like a locker room, too.
管它呢 我需要好好活动一下
Hell, I could use a good stretch anyway.
我们大多数人都在躲藏中过日子
Most of us spend our entire lives in hiding.
我陪你去 船长
I’ll accompany you, Captain.
很好
Very good.
灶神星号♥上登记有26名船员
Vesta lists 26 souls onboard.
该飞船注册用途为生物医学及动物研究
Craft registered for biomedical and animal research.
很抱歉刚才跟你起了点小争执 少校
Sorry about that little tiff back there, Major.
与你同行是我的荣幸
I’m honored to be out here with ya.
我们很多人就是因为你♥爸♥
You know, your dad is the reason why
才从事了这份职业
a lot of us are doing what we’re doing.
他比任何人走得都更远
He went farther than anybody.
他是我们之中的佼佼者
He was the best of us.
想象一下他都看到了什么景象
Imagine the things he saw.
想象一下
Imagine.
灶神星号♥ 我是仙王号♥
Vesta , this is Cepheus
正在回应你的求救信♥号♥♥
responding to your mayday signal.
你能收到吗
Do you read?
仙王号♥ 飞船无响应
Cepheus, the craft is not responding.
需要强行进入
Forced entry required.
现在输入紧急入内代码
I am now initiating mayday entry code.
灶神星号♥ 我是仙王号♥ 正在回应你的求救信♥号♥♥
Vesta , this is Cepheus responding to your mayday.
你能收到吗
Do you read?
少校 我去五号♥仓
Major, I’ll take Truss 5.
要不你从二号♥仓开始查
Why don’t you start with Truss 2?
别走太远了
Don’t wander off too far, now.
人都去哪了
Where is everybody?
灶神星号♥ 我是仙王号♥ 正在回应你的求救信♥号♥♥
Vesta , this is Cepheus responding to your mayday.
你能收到吗
Do you read?
坦纳 我是麦克布莱德 请回应
Tanner, McBride, check.
坦纳 收到吗
Tanner, do you copy?
坦纳 收到吗
Tanner, do you copy?
坦纳
Tanner?
坦纳
Tanner?
重复 呼叫麦克布莱德少校
Repeat, calling for Major McBride.
呼叫坦纳少校
Calling for Captain Tanner.
保持冷静 我来帮你
Stay calm. I got you.
一定要活着回去
Make it back.
仙王号♥ 船长被一个灵长类研究对象袭击
Cepheus, Captain was attacked by a research primate.
请让紧急医疗队随时待命
Emergency medical stand by.
现在准备撤离
Attempting extraction now.
仙王号♥ 这里是太空司令部
Cepheus, this is SPACECOM.
对你们的遭遇深表遗憾
Real sorry about that setback.
在坦纳船长能复职前
First Lieutenant Stanford is in command of the craft…
由斯坦福中尉代理船长职务 完毕
until Captain Tanner can resume his duties. Over.
太空司令部 我是斯坦福中尉
SPACECOM, this is First Lieutenant Stanford.
坦纳船长已去世
Captain Tanner is dead.
明白船长是光荣牺牲的
We take comfort knowing that
我们也能获得一丝慰藉
the Captain embraced the rewards…
愿天使和圣徒前来迎接你
May the angels and the saints come to meet you,
走向下一段旅程
as you go forth from this life.
愿你能与你的救世主面对面
May you meet your Redeemer face to face,
永远伴随上帝左右
and enjoy the vision of God forever.
阿门
Amen.
罗伊·R·麦克布莱德
McBride, Roy R.
你准备好进行心理评估了吗
Are you ready for your psychological evaluation?
准备好了
Yes.
请开始
Please begin.
我在去火星的途中
I am on my way to Mars.
我们回应了一个求救信♥号♥♥ 结果
We answered a mayday call, and…
遭遇了不幸
ended in tragedy.
我们失去了船长
We lost the Captain.
你的回答正在处理中
Your answer is being processed.
请继续
Please continue.
就这些 我是说 我们…
Well, that’s it. I mean, we…
我们去工作 履行自己的职责
We go to work, we do our jobs…
然后就结束了
and then it’s over.
我们活着 然后死去
We’re here, and then we’re gone.
请描述该事件本身是如何影响你的
Please describe how the incident itself affected you.
那次袭击
The attack…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章安娜(2019)
下一篇文章幼儿园教师
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!