Roy?
辅助 关闭
退出这个项目 不仅让我
…retired from the program leaves me to doubt
质疑你的判断 也质疑你的品格
not only your judgement, but your character.
我们现在刚从火星离开
See, we’re just out from Mars now.
他去过火星
He’s been to Mars?
我们正在经过木星
Just on our way past Jupiter…
想知道一个秘密吗
Do you wanna know a secret?
最终将抵达海王星
…eventually onto Neptune.
♪ A 你真可爱 ♪
♪ A, you’re adorable ♪
你放弃了
You have traded…
♪ B 你真美丽 ♪
♪ B, you’re so beautiful ♪
窥见无限的机会
…a glimpse of the infinite…
♪ C 你是个魅力满满的小可爱 ♪
♪ C, you’re a cutie full of charms ♪
♪ D 你令人愉快 E 你令人兴奋 ♪
♪ D, you’re delightful and E, you’re exciting and ♪
我不受你的道德界限束缚
I am free of your moral boundaries.
我非常清楚
I have total clarity.
♪ F 你是我怀中的羽毛 ♪
♪ F, you’re a feather in my arms ♪
我在去海王星的路上
I am on my way to Neptune…
因为我们将发现我们的兄弟姐妹…
Because we will find our brothers and sisters…
零重力和旅途的漫长
The zero G and the extended duration of the journey
正在影响着我
is affecting me…
身心双重地
both physically and mentally.
我独自一人
I am alone.
我一直以为我更喜欢这样
Something I always believed I preferred.
我独自一人
I am alone.
但坦白说
But I confess…
这让我越来越困扰
it’s wearing on me.
我独自一人 我独自一人
I am alone. I am alone.
完毕
Over and out.
我让那么多人都失望了
I’ve let so many people down.
你好 罗伊
Hi, Roy.
我知道这有点奇怪
I know it’s a little bit weird…
我给你发这个视频
that I’m sending you this video,
而不是当面跟你谈
and not talking to you in person…
我真自私 我真自私 我太自私了
I’m so selfish. I’m selfish. I’m just so selfish.
我就是个自私的人
I’m just a selfish person.
我确信我是在做上帝的工作
And I know for certain I am doing God’s work.
原谅都是屁话
Forgiveness is bullshit.
我们会发现兄弟姐妹
We will find our brothers and sisters…
欣喜若狂
Exaltation!
接近罗伊·R·麦克布莱德选定的地点
Approaching location determined by McBride, Roy R.
检索到火星安全激光信息
Retrieved, Mars secure laser transmission.
进入海王星信♥号♥♥区
Entering Neptune signal zone.
执行72及99
Execute 72 plus 99.
已执行
Executed.
核弹激活代码
Nuclear activation code
可通过系统文件52B获得
accessible through system file 52B.
飞行记录仪
Flight recorder,
利马项目已经逐渐脱离轨道
the Lima Project’s orbit is degrading.
它的位置已经偏离了规划坐标
Its position has shifted somewhat from the programmed coordinates.
我需要乘输送舱
I will need to take a transport capsule
绕过海王星环
to maneuver around Neptune’s rings.
我完成任务期间仙王号♥将保持自动航行
The Cepheus will remain in autopilot while I complete the mission.
我这一生都害怕面对他
All my life, I was terrified to confront him.
甚至现在都在害怕
I’m terrified even now.
我期望什么呢
What do I expect?
儿子终究承担受父亲的罪行
In the end, the son suffers the sins of the father.
警告 电涌 中♥央♥处理器损坏
Warning. Power surge. CPU damaged.
警告 电涌
Warning. Power surge.
利马 我是仙王号♥麦克布莱德少校
Lima, Major McBride of the Cepheus.
美国武装部队太空部
United States Armed Forces, Space Division.
希望联♥系♥克利福德·麦克布莱德博士 完毕
Attempting to contact Dr. Clifford McBride. Over.
利马 这里是仙王号♥ 收到了吗 完毕
Lima, Cepheus. Do you read? Over.
船体受损 无法对接
Craft damaged. Unable to dock.
麦克布莱德
检查所有数据
国家地理杂♥志♥
地球外有智慧生物吗
有 有 有
罗伊
Roy?
罗伊 是你吗
Roy, is that you?
我有白内障 看不太清楚
I have cataracts, I don’t see very well.

Hi, Dad.
你一个人吗
You alone?
没错
Yeah.
船长总是和船一同完蛋
Captain always goes down with the ship.
我一个人在这里有段时间了
I’ve been here quite a while alone.
我想终止这该死的电涌
I’m trying to stop this goddamn surge.
发生了什么
What happened?
我仅剩的几个忠诚船员试图逃离
My last loyal few tried to escape.
他们引起了这一切
And they started all this.
他们造成了一场灾难 罗伊
They caused a meltdown out there, Roy.
我们打斗 斗争造成了大灾难
We fought, and our struggle caused catastrophe.
这就是我来的原因
It’s why I’m here.
我要终止这灾难
I’m gonna stop it.
或许让我们两个都回家
Get the two of us back home, maybe.

Home?

Yep.
这就是家
This is home.
这是单向旅程 儿子
This is a one-way voyage, my son.
你说地球吗
You’re talking about Earth?
那里没什么我留恋的
There was never anything for me there.
我从不关心你 你母亲
I never cared about you, or your mother…
还有你局限的思维
or any of your small ideas.
三十年来
For 30 years…
我一直呼吸这里的空气 吃这里的食物
I’ve been breathing this air, eating this food…
忍♥受这些苦难
enduring these hardships…
没有一次想过家
and I never once thought about home.
我知道 爸
I know, Dad.
我知道这会让你母亲没有丈夫
I knew this would widow your mother…
让你没有父亲
and orphan you…
但我找到了我的天命
but I found my destiny.
所以我抛弃了儿子
So, I abandoned my son.
我还是爱你 爸
I still love you, Dad.
我要带你回去
I’m taking you back.
我有工作要做
I have work to do.
我有无尽的工作要做
I have infinite work to do.
我必须找到智慧生物
I must find intelligent life.
该走了
It’s time to go.
我们时间不多
We don’t have much time.
走吧
Come on.
我钦佩你独自前来的勇气 罗伊
I admire your courage for coming alone, Roy…
一路这么远 跟我到这里
traveling all this way… following me here.
让我好奇我们合作会有什么成就
Makes me wonder what we could have accomplished together.
但我想
But I guess…
命运剥夺了我本该有的伙伴
the fates have deprived me of the partner I should have had.
如果我们有更多像你这样的人
If we’d had more people like you…
我们就能继续前进
we could have pressed on,
就能找到我们要找的东西
could’ve found what we’re looking for.
我的船员检查了所有数据
My crew examined all the data…
没发现其他生命
discovered no other life out there.
没有其他意识形态
No other consciousness.
他们放弃了
They quit.
有时
Sometimes…
人类必须克服不可能的事
the human will must overcome the impossible.
我们必须继续 罗伊 你我一起
You and I have to continue on, Roy. Together.
找到科学宣称不存在的东西
To find what science claims does not exist.
你我一起 罗伊
You and I, together, Roy.
因为利马项目告诉我们
Because the Lima Project has told us…
我们是可知宇宙唯一的智慧生物
that we’re all alone in the knowable universe.
我不能失败
I can’t fail.
你不能让我失败 罗伊
You can’t let me fail, Roy.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章安娜(2019)
下一篇文章幼儿园教师
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!